Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 78
Send Topic Print
savage photos + let's see you and your ride! (Read 40260 times)
LANCER
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Savage Beast
Performance Parts

Oklahoma
Re: Let's see you and your ride!
Reply #90 - 11/13/09 at 06:08:25

Gort;  dude ....... where's your Sopwith Camel  ?   Guns loaeded and ready for the Red Baron ?

IP Logged
LANCER
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Savage Beast
Performance Parts

Oklahoma
Reply #91 - 11/13/09 at 06:31:30

False Illusion wrote on 11/10/09 at 17:37:26:
This is before the backrest, rear rack, windshield, engine guard, highway pegs, WalMart cooler and cup holder, horn, fork bag, $ store watch, aaaand Schwinn bicycle computer mods...WHEW!

http://i595.photobucket.com/albums/tt32/False_Illusion/My%20Bike%202007%20Suz...

Cool

It is good to see the face behind the words.
Walk in the favor of Him who gave us life and be blessed abundantly.

IP Logged
babyhog
Serious Thumper

Find a Cure for
Breast Cancer!
 NOW!!

WV
Reply #92 - 11/13/09 at 06:32:35

Boule’tard wrote on 11/12/09 at 16:40:08:

Well if you insist.. Let's see, what would be a funny tool for a ham-fisted idiot to be using on his bike?  Sledgehammer.. giant pipewrench.. AK-47.. huge ball of duct tape.. OH! Let's make a chopper!  Cheesy  Now where am I supposed to chop  Undecided

Very good!  I even spotted the note.... nice touch.    
That wasn't so hard, was it?  Everyone is happy to see you.  Just be careful with that chainsaw... don't chop the fuel line!

More pics peoples.....    

~ 2006 Black, Big Crank battery, HD Softail muffler, engine guard/o-ring pegs, Spitfite windshield, custom mounted Saddlemen bags, Mustang seat! ~ oh, and Hairdo by Helmet! ~
  IP Logged
Gort
Ex Member

Reply #93 - 11/13/09 at 06:53:50

LANCER wrote on 11/13/09 at 06:08:25:
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk80/tlukatch/GORT6.jpg

Gort;  dude ....... where's your Sopwith Camel  ?   Guns loaeded and ready for the Red Baron ?

Its not nice to make fun of a fool.
 Here is a more accurate picture, with my 90 year old mom.

IP Logged
babyhog
Serious Thumper

Find a Cure for
Breast Cancer!
 NOW!!

WV
Reply #94 - 11/13/09 at 07:18:14

Very handsome Gort, and your mom looks like a real sweetie!!   Smiley

~ 2006 Black, Big Crank battery, HD Softail muffler, engine guard/o-ring pegs, Spitfite windshield, custom mounted Saddlemen bags, Mustang seat! ~ oh, and Hairdo by Helmet! ~
  IP Logged
LANCER
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Savage Beast
Performance Parts

Oklahoma
Reply #95 - 11/13/09 at 07:42:36

Its not nice to make fun of a fool.
 Here is a more accurate picture, with my 90 year old mom.

Hey, I'm as big a fool as anyone so I'm there too.
You look like a regular guy in this photo; you even have all your hair still ... I'm jealous of that, most of mine is loooooooooong gone.   Cheesy
Nice stach on your lip too.  You're looking good and healthy and I hope you live long and well.  Thanks for sharing.

Nice photo of you with your mother...it is a good thing to love our mothers.  Please pass along my best wishes for her.  
My mother is 82 and still pretty strong and active and I love her deeply.  She is the rock of the family.

My mom and dad several years before he died; this was about the last photo I have of them together.

IP Logged
Gort
Ex Member

Reply #96 - 11/13/09 at 09:53:06

When my dad passed away, it helped me a lot to realize that much of who and what he was, I carry in and with me.  It made me feel sort of like he isn't completely gone.

Also, consider doing this:  Before my dad died, I bought him a tape recorder and box of tapes, and asked him to record the story of his life and our family's life, starting from his earliest memories.  12 hours of tapes later, he was done.  I then later transferred all this onto CDs because they last so much longer than tapes.  Some years after he died, I sent copies of these to all my brothers and sisters.  They didn't know this existed, and were very, very grateful.  Its unnerving to listen to them, now after 12 years since he died, because it sounds like he's right next to me talking to me.  Anyway, the CDs are priceless to my family.  Also, I set up a video camera in the corner of the room and would zoom in on him and just walk away from the camera while it ran, at birthdays and Christmases. These tapes ( now onto DVD) are also held priceless by the family.  

Anyone who has an elderly parent still alive, should consider doing what I've done.  It will be priceless to you in the future, when the parent is gone.

Dad in the 1930's...he is the man in the center:

IP Logged
Gort
Ex Member

Reply #97 - 11/13/09 at 09:55:28

babyhog wrote on 11/13/09 at 07:18:14:
Very handsome Gort, and your mom looks like a real sweetie!!   Smiley

Are you married?

IP Logged
babyhog
Serious Thumper

Find a Cure for
Breast Cancer!
 NOW!!

WV
Reply #98 - 11/13/09 at 10:55:14

Arthur wrote on 11/13/09 at 09:53:06:
When my dad passed away, it helped me a lot to realize that much of who and what he was, I carry in and with me.  It made me feel sort of like he isn't completely gone.

Also, consider doing this:  Before my dad died, I bought him a tape recorder and box of tapes, and asked him to record the story of his life and our family's life, starting from his earliest memories.  12 hours of tapes later, he was done.  I then later transferred all this onto CDs because they last so much longer than tapes.  Some years after he died, I sent copies of these to all my brothers and sisters.  They didn't know this existed, and were very, very grateful.  Its unnerving to listen to them, now after 12 years since he died, because it sounds like he's right next to me talking to me.  Anyway, the CDs are priceless to my family.  Also, I set up a video camera in the corner of the room and would zoom in on him and just walk away from the camera while it ran, at birthdays and Christmases. These tapes ( now onto DVD) are also held priceless by the family.  

Anyone who has an elderly parent still alive, should consider doing what I've done.  It will be priceless to you in the future, when the parent is gone.

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk80/tlukatch/1-3-2009_028.jpg

Very cool, my Dad died 2 years ago (at age 84) and I miss him and think of him alot.  I really need to find some old pictures of him on his motorcycles...    
He probably wouldn't have made tapes like that though, because he was pretty soft-spoken.  I think maybe I'll ask my Mom though.  She's only 75, and still running full steam.  Thanks for sharing.  Is your Mom making tapes too?

And yes, I am married, second time around, 4+ years now.

IP Logged
Gort
Ex Member

Reply #99 - 11/13/09 at 11:00:26

babyhog wrote on 11/13/09 at 10:55:14:
Arthur wrote on 11/13/09 at 09:53:06:

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk80/tlukatch/1-3-2009_028.jpg

Very cool, my Dad died 2 years ago (at age 84) and I miss him and think of him alot.  I really need to find some old pictures of him on his motorcycles...    
He probably wouldn't have made tapes like that though, because he was pretty soft-spoken.  I think maybe I'll ask my Mom though.  She's only 75, and still running full steam.  Thanks for sharing.  Is your Mom making tapes too?

And yes, I am married, second time around, 4+ years now.

Ahh... a loss to all men everywhere.

IP Logged
babyhog
Serious Thumper

Find a Cure for
Breast Cancer!
 NOW!!

WV
Reply #100 - 11/13/09 at 11:04:00

Arthur wrote on 11/13/09 at 11:00:26:

Ahh... a loss to all men everywhere.

Nah, just to the one who is stuck with me now...   Grin

IP Logged
Gort
Ex Member

Reply #101 - 11/13/09 at 11:15:40

No, my mom doesn't remember enough to make any tape.  About 5 years ago she went in for broken hip surgery, and was warned that the anesthesia could cause people of her age (85 then) to suffer memory loss.  She had no choice and went ahead with the surgery.  Within a few days it was obvious that her memory was defective.  She goes in and out of it, thinking that she is living in a house she owned in the 1950s, then thinks she is in a different state, and so on.  She will leave the oven on at 400 degrees with it's door open for the whole day.  So now she lives with a 24 hour a day paid caregiver.  The pic of me and her was taken aboard a cruise ship vacation which my rich sister paid for.  I was asked to come along because I was the only one who had the muscle to help her in and out of her wheel chair and push her around the ship all the time, and I know how to work around her memory problems and keep a smile on her face through non-stop attention.  Although I do not have tapes of her talking about her life, I do have a great deal of video.

I myself have made arrangements with my sons in case I ever get like that.  I have instructed them that if I become senile or get Alzheimers, they should take me to the city zoo, put a sword in my hand and throw me over the side into the Lion pit.  Then I can die with honor, in combat.

IP Logged
LANCER
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Savage Beast
Performance Parts

Oklahoma
Reply #102 - 11/13/09 at 17:41:05

Arthur wrote on 11/13/09 at 11:15:40:
No, my mom doesn't remember enough to make any tape.  About 5 years ago she went in for broken hip surgery, and was warned that the anesthesia could cause people of her age (85 then) to suffer memory loss.  She had no choice and went ahead with the surgery.  Within a few days it was obvious that her memory was defective.  She goes in and out of it, thinking that she is living in a house she owned in the 1950s, then thinks she is in a different state, and so on.  She will leave the oven on at 400 degrees with it's door open for the whole day.  So now she lives with a 24 hour a day paid caregiver.  The pic of me and her was taken aboard a cruise ship vacation which my rich sister paid for.  I was asked to come along because I was the only one who had the muscle to help her in and out of her wheel chair and push her around the ship all the time, and I know how to work around her memory problems and keep a smile on her face through non-stop attention.  Although I do not have tapes of her talking about her life, I do have a great deal of video.

I myself have made arrangements with my sons in case I ever get like that.  I have instructed them that if I become senile or get Alzheimers, they should take me to the city zoo, put a sword in my hand and throw me over the side into the Lion pit.  Then I can die with honor, in combat.

sword ?  lions den ?  die/honor/combat ?   OOOOOOOOOOO K

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #103 - 11/13/09 at 17:47:38

they should take me to the city zoo, put a sword in my hand and throw me over the side into the Lion pit.  Then I can die with honor, in combat.

You're the coolest, Gort....  

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #104 - 11/13/09 at 17:57:08

Serowbot wrote on 11/13/09 at 17:47:38:
they should take me to the city zoo, put a sword in my hand and throw me over the side into the Lion pit.  Then I can die with honor, in combat.

You're the coolest, Gort....  

I feel sorry for the lions   Shocked

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 78
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 00:52:53

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › savage photos + let's see you and your ride!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.