Send Topic Print
Leaving the forum (Read 670 times)
mornhm - FSO
Serious Thumper

HMMM

Re: Leaving the forum
Reply #30 - 09/27/10 at 05:33:02

Ebikerman -

As a couple of people pointed out, just because you don't ride a Savagae is no reason to bail if you enjoy the site. The people don't change, just because your ride does. There are several of us who put FSO on our username - truth in advertising I gues.

PS, the rebel is a great MC. I've thought about it seriously thought about a ninja also, if I didn't expect to get lots more miles out of my Concours, I'd have to think long and hard about my next ride. I sure wouldn't upsize. Connie is plenty big thank you very much, some days almost too big. That 7.5 gallon tank is a benefit only when going over rough road, and on long trips. Day to day, it's just extra weight - I look to fill up between 150 and 200 miles ridden when I'm commuting. I'll push it further only when on a trip.

In any case, heres to many happy miles on your new MC. "Happy trails to you!" and of course, keep the rubber side down  Wink

IP Logged
Jerry Eichenberger
Serious Thumper

2006 S40.  OEM
windshield, saddle
bags, Sportster

Columbus, Ohio
Reply #31 - 09/27/10 at 05:46:43

Remember a great saying, " If size is all that matters, a cow could catch a rabbit".

Jerry Eichenberger
Columbus, Ohio
  IP Logged
drums1
Serious Thumper

'87 Savage
Bashed--Down for the
count

Racine, Wisconsin
Reply #32 - 09/28/10 at 09:43:35

I was gonna post a pic of the Honda 50 model I used to have but I can't figure out how. I tried to do as an attachment but it says "7144 kb won't download". I had resized the pic to 150kb, so I don't know what the deal is. And I tried doing it the "add image" way but can't figure out how. Oh well.

IP Logged
babyhog
Serious Thumper

Find a Cure for
Breast Cancer!
 NOW!!

WV
Reply #33 - 09/29/10 at 11:14:43

drums1 wrote on 09/28/10 at 09:43:35:
I was gonna post a pic of the Honda 50 model I used to have but I can't figure out how. I tried to do as an attachment but it says "7144 kb won't download". I had resized the pic to 150kb, so I don't know what the deal is. And I tried doing it the "add image" way but can't figure out how. Oh well.

Have to post pictures to an external website (photobucket, bikepics, etc) then link them to your post here.

~ 2006 Black, Big Crank battery, HD Softail muffler, engine guard/o-ring pegs, Spitfite windshield, custom mounted Saddlemen bags, Mustang seat! ~ oh, and Hairdo by Helmet! ~
  IP Logged
wingsout
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Lockport NY
Reply #34 - 09/29/10 at 16:33:38

Stick around; I might learn something from YOU. I'll be 64 in March of 11.
I just started getting the bug to customize my s40. I saw a Rebel that had been customized; it was a really nice looking bike.

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #35 - 09/30/10 at 15:20:10

Heck, when I get really old I intend to get a 50cc scooter. Cheesy

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
LWRider
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #36 - 10/01/10 at 14:15:35

Nuttin' wrong with a little bike. I rode my CB350 (325cc) close to 3,000 miles from FL to MI and back and had a ball. I'm about to head up to Barbers on it, too, another thousand or so. Big's not always better.

Enjoy the ride, I've only heard good things about the Rebels.

Cheers,

Mike

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/20/24 at 06:59:57

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Leaving the forum

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.