Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Stealth Rider on Speed channel (Read 91 times)
jrm8486 FSO X2
Serious Thumper

ride it like you
stole it!

Spring Hill FL.
Stealth Rider on Speed channel
09/23/10 at 07:45:27

I personally think this is one of the worst show on T.V. this show make us all look like maniacs,please tell speed to remove this show,This is why people hate bikers and try to run us off the road,I'm all for stunts lets not act like fools on the street and T.V. sorry about the rant but they keep changing law in my state because of folks like this.

« Last Edit: 09/23/10 at 08:58:46 by jrm8486 FSO X2 »  
  IP Logged
Phelonius
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Stealth Rider on Speed channel
Reply #1 - 09/23/10 at 09:31:05

Never heard of it. What's he talking about?

Phelonius

Phelonius
  IP Logged
jsarsfield

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 09/23/10 at 09:54:15

jrm8486 FSO X2 wrote on 09/23/10 at 07:45:27:
I personally think this is one of the worst show on T.V. this show make us all look like maniacs,please tell speed to remove this show,This is why people hate bikers and try to run us off the road,I'm all for stunts lets not act like fools on the street and T.V. sorry about the rant but they keep changing law in my state because of folks like this.

Couldn't you just not watch the show?  Just because you don't like something doesn't mean that you have to complain to get it removed.

You sound like some PTA conservative that wants to push his values onto someone else ..... That type of attitude is more irritating than the reckless behavior that the show promotes.   What about Nascar or any other type of racing for that matter or baseball plenty of innocent bystanders have been killed by fly away balls.    Just a thought.  

IP Logged
Phelonius
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 09/23/10 at 10:51:03

OOOOHH! A really sinful TV show!  Now I am tittilated. I must watch this show!

Phelonius
BTW  I watched S.O.A. for the first time the other night.  Fell asleep before the end.
I did note however that they seem to use celebrates in cameo appearances.  The sinister looking fellow who came to make the body disappear looked a lot like Stephen King the book writer.  He used to play bit parts in some of his own movies so I was not too surprised.

Phelonius

Phelonius
  IP Logged
mick
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Hell-bound

Dayton Oregon
Reply #4 - 09/23/10 at 10:57:33

Phelonius wrote on 09/23/10 at 10:51:03:
OOOOHH! A really sinful TV show!  Now I am tittilated. I must watch this show!

Phelonius
BTW  I watched S.O.A. for the first time the other night.  Fell asleep before the end.
I did note however that they seem to use celebrates in cameo appearances.  The sinister looking fellow who came to make the body disappear looked a lot like Stephen King the book writer.  He used to play bit parts in some of his own movies so I was not too surprised.

Phelonius

Kinda like Hitchcock didn't he do that ?

Science and Logic fly you to the moon,
Religion makes you fly into skyscrapers
mickrowe37   IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #5 - 09/23/10 at 11:03:31

They try to make the show look urban, stealthy, illicit, etc, for effect,... but if you look closely, they clearly have permission and have road traffic blocked...
They're not hoodlum's,... they're just entertainment TV...
... and kinda' lame, once you've seen one show... Huh...

Reality TV, is anything but real... Huh...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
jrm8486 FSO X2
Serious Thumper

ride it like you
stole it!

Spring Hill FL.
Reply #6 - 09/23/10 at 19:06:30

Just my opinion.

IP Logged
jsarsfield

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 09/23/10 at 22:08:50

jrm8486 FSO X2 wrote on 09/23/10 at 19:06:30:
Just my opinion.

Understood but one thing that must be said about the show is that every rider is decked out in the best protective gear and they are extremely talented professionals.  Might not be your cup of tea but they aren't being very reckless from what I've seen of the show.   Just a few guys at the top of their game.  

Not to say I don't have a problem with shows that are indeed reckless and on top of that a bad example to young kids.   The "sport" I'm talking about is the so called x-games or what not .... The street skateboard competitors wear nothing for protection and I couldn't care less if they hurt themselves (actually enjoy it more to be honest) but they are a HUGE influence on kids and young teens that try to emulate them and I have no doubt that they are directly responsible for kids thinking that safety gear isn't cool.    Take bicycle helmets for example I never see kids wearing them anymore and the cops don't even give tickets for it anymore.    

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/17/24 at 22:30:59

General CategoryThe Cafe › Stealth Rider on Speed channel

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.