Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print
So, America is the land of opportunity? (Read 523 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
So, America is the land of opportunity?
07/07/10 at 05:10:14

http://revoltoftheplebs.wordpress.com/2010/06/30/government-math-for-kids/

Scope out these hnumbers. Then, learn about the federal reserve, or be consigned to more of the same.

Luke:  She’s rich.
Han Solo:  [interested] Rich?
Luke:   Rich, powerful. Listen, if you were to rescue her, the reward would be…
Han Solo:  What?
Luke:  Well, more wealth than you can imagine!
Han Solo:  I don’t know, I can imagine quite a bit.
                                  from Star Wars-Episode IV-A New Hope

Hello, boys and girls!

Did you know that you and I can create millions, billions and even trillions of numbers just as easily as the Federal Reserve?  All you have to do is use your imagination.  Let’s try it!

I’ll use the number proposed by Obama for his 2011 Federal Budget.  Its numerical value looks something like this:

Translated into words, that number is pronounced as three trillion eight hundred billion.

That’s a big number, huh?  It only took me three seconds to produce that number.  Let’s put a dollar sign in front of that:

$3,800,000,000,000

Now, let’s take that number and put it in the deposit column of our checkbook ledger and add that in to what we have on account.  For me, that figure would add up to be:

$3,800,000,000,127.14

I’m RICH!

Let’s do the same for the Federal government.  Let’s take that $3,800,000,000,000 that Obama wants for his 2011 Federal budget and put it into the deposit column of what the Federal government has on account.

Wait a minute!  The Federal government has no money on account.  As a matter of fact, they are this many dollars in the hole:

$13,053,274,954,598

O.K., so if the Federal Reserve gives the Federal government $3,800,000,000,000, does that bring the number down to:

$9,253,274,954,600?

Well, it would be if the Federal Reserve actually gave that money to the Federal government.  Unfortunately, that money is only a loan.  So, if we add what the Federal government already owes to the Federal Reserve to what it wants to borrow in the future, that number would be:

-$16,853,274,954,600

Did you catch that minus (-) figure I inserted before the dollar sign, children?  That ((MINUS!!!)) represents what you and your children and your children’s children and their children will be expected to pay back to the Federal Reserve the minute they’re born.

Now, if you’d like to spare your children all that grief and pay off your share of that debt right now, all you need to do is cough up $42,265.41.  But that doesn’t quite get you off the hook because starting next year, you’ll have to come up with about $1500.00 per month to pay for your share of the 2011 Federal budget.

Let’s pretend that this milk cow represents YOU and that this CHAINSAW represents the Federal Reserve.

Now, let’s pull this cord and get this baby warmed up!

Hear that?  That’s the sound of TYRANNY!  Smell that gasoline?  That’s the armpit of the policeman who’s got you in a chokehold for exercising your 1st amendment right

More, follow link above.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
LANCER
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Savage Beast
Performance Parts

Oklahoma
Re: So, America is the land of opportunity?
Reply #1 - 07/07/10 at 06:02:49

A GREAT ILLISTRATION...

WE HAVE A HUGE PROBLEM THAT WILL TAKE LIFETIMES TO SOLVE IF WE CAN WAKE UP ENOUGH PEOPLE WITH THE ROCKS TO DO THE HARD THINGS TO MAKE THIS RIGHT

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #2 - 07/07/10 at 06:12:05

An ignorant people will never be free for long. The masses have no clue about how the monetary system works & would prefer to babble on about the game or the race than learn...
learn about how it works, it isnt that hard & untill people know whats going on, they cant resist it.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Charon
Serious Thumper

Harvard, NE
Reply #3 - 07/07/10 at 06:27:07

It would appear you don't like the Federal Reserve. Bear in mind it was created in an attempt to solve earlier problems. Let's see YOUR solution. Even better, cite a country with a better system, PROVEN TO WORK.

Eschew obfuscation.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #4 - 07/07/10 at 09:39:43

Every major civilisation has been taken by the central bankers to date, so no example exists to demonstrate to the people what could be. However, a study of our history shows that when the central banks were crushed the average person saw greater wealth & with the Fed in place, our standard of living has been going down. We were allowed to prosper for a while, but then, we started down. Ill bet if we hung out a cou[ple of days, I could get it thru to ya, but with a keyboard? never happen. Youll need to WANT the answers bad enough to go get them instead of sit there & expect me to spoon feed it to you. Read Creature fron Jekyll Island.

IP Logged
earlytimz

Savage model 417

(4 speed, 17mm)

BG, KY
Reply #5 - 07/07/10 at 11:01:21

Spoken like a true RP supporter!

The truth is spreading. Does anyone notice how the markets of today are closely paralleled to the markets of the '29-30's???

Mayday, Mayday, Mayday!!

IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #6 - 07/07/10 at 12:46:56

America is the land of opportunity it really helps if your parents are muti millionaires.

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
Stimpy - FSO
Serious Thumper

SuzukisSavage Int'l
Division

Germany - formerly SD, SoCal
Reply #7 - 07/07/10 at 14:49:29

nice link justin, thanks for sharing  Wink

http://revoltoftheplebs.wordpress.com/

Recently sold 97'savage (change of residence) - looking to buy another - just bought a temp, a great SR125 called 'methadone'
WWW Stimpy - FSO   IP Logged
Edgar

Are you a lucky
little lady in the
city of light?

San Diego
Reply #8 - 07/07/10 at 18:02:23

While I agree and logically know that the fed reserve is sticking a huge stick in our behinds, I can't just let you give the idea that this country isn't a land of opportunity anymore. I live in San Diego, we're on the border with Mexico. Point is, spend a few hours on that side of the border and you'll learn that there are still many things to appreciate this country. My parents cane from there 30 years ago and thus country has given them things they couldn't have imagined having in their lives. Just wanted to put that out there.

« Last Edit: 07/07/10 at 19:12:52 by Edgar »  

Stay Frosty.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #9 - 07/07/10 at 18:07:57

Yea, Edgar, I can see where youre copming from, BUT, Im 55 & Ive seen America at its best. Ive seen Nafta & the resultant pain. Ive seen the dollar beaten dopwn. Greenspan sucked the heart out of it. He played the economy from both ends, I never saw anyone heat it up & play it like he did. The Man WAS, before being the Fed Chair, a Hard Asset guy. He was a vocal o[pponent of Keynesian economics, a Mises man, an Austrian theory guy. But, he sold out & did the bidding of the banks.
Just being better than the corrupt, failed sinkhole of Mexico's economy is no great feat & we are headed DOWN & fast, so, while we are in better shape than Mexico & a few other places, we are NO Where Near where we were & we are headed lower by the day.

IP Logged
Ed L.
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

"We All go a
Little Crazy
Sometimes"
Norman Bates

Sunny Florida
Reply #10 - 07/07/10 at 18:33:06

I just found this interesting look at how people are controlled.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xbp6umQT58A&feature=channel
It's an eye opener.

Silver '02, clubman handle bars, Cobra headlight, Sportster muffler, K+N stock air filter, 152.5 main, Superbrace, oil cooler, 1/2 inch aluminium plate forward controls, spark advance, goes like stink
  IP Logged
Edgar

Are you a lucky
little lady in the
city of light?

San Diego
Reply #11 - 07/07/10 at 18:35:12

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/07/10 at 18:07:57:
Yea, Edgar, I can see where youre copming from, BUT, Im 55 & Ive seen America at its best. Ive seen Nafta & the resultant pain. Ive seen the dollar beaten dopwn. Greenspan sucked the heart out of it. He played the economy from both ends, I never saw anyone heat it up & play it like he did. The Man WAS, before being the Fed Chair, a Hard Asset guy. He was a vocal o[pponent of Keynesian economics, a Mises man, an Austrian theory guy. But, he sold out & did the bidding of the banks.
Just being better than the corrupt, failed sinkhole of Mexico's economy is no great feat & we are headed DOWN & fast, so, while we are in better shape than Mexico & a few other places, we are NO Where Near where we were & we are headed lower by the day.

I agree with you bud. I'm 22 so I envy the fact that you've seen what this country once was.

Stay Frosty.
  IP Logged
Stimpy - FSO
Serious Thumper

SuzukisSavage Int'l
Division

Germany - formerly SD, SoCal
Reply #12 - 07/08/10 at 04:20:47

GREAT video Ed, thanks for sharing!!!
(really glad to see more and more "awake" persons these days)

* btw, saw the carlin video? great stuff, wise man.  

Edgar, I also grew up in SD but I'm a decade older
than you are now and seriously you should have seen
that SoCal economy and mood from the late 70's to
early 90's, wow, it was something else.

Yes, it now gives the apparence of growth and wealth
(fashion valley, la joya, petco park, about 800 new
shiny starbucks and macstores, the new convention
center, etc) but honestly the city is broke and real
estate and utility prices are just ridiculous.

But what went wrong?

It's all quite complicated but the one answer is: Big Business.
All the costcos, wallmarts and malls killed the mom and pop
stores that are NEEDED to keep the local economy healthy.

Other factors include less tourism, less foreign investment,
less federal/state budget for the area and that the mexican
economy never quite recovered from the 1993-94 crisis and
SD grew too dependent on this outside income, also the fact
that most of SoCal is bulit on the desert away from natural
water sources does not help things either.

All that being said i still must confess that San Diego simply
put is heaven on earth and I miss it terribly, cheers Edgar
and now go and take a ride up at Palomar and post some pics!  Wink

*btw: you felt that new 5.4 earthquake?  I love earthquakes,
they're fun.

« Last Edit: 07/08/10 at 10:26:31 by Stimpy - FSO »  

Recently sold 97'savage (change of residence) - looking to buy another - just bought a temp, a great SR125 called 'methadone'
WWW Stimpy - FSO   IP Logged
Edgar

Are you a lucky
little lady in the
city of light?

San Diego
Reply #13 - 07/08/10 at 13:27:06

The first earthquake about 4 months ago was kinda cool.... But now it's getting scary!

Stay Frosty.
  IP Logged
mick
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Hell-bound

Dayton Oregon
Reply #14 - 07/08/10 at 23:25:10

I lived in SD for many years and loved it,I moved to Oregon because the weather is cooler and very much like England.
Please don't listen to Mr Gloom and doom (AKA Justin) or (uni bomber)
he lives in his cave with his radio tuned to Rush Limbough,he cant be helped ,just a freaking nut case. We get them from time to time,there was one on here a short time ago who called himself "SS Moderator"
But that is the problem with an open forum,we have freedom of speach,until the moderator gets pissed off and bands you from the site,
And it does happen.

Science and Logic fly you to the moon,
Religion makes you fly into skyscrapers
mickrowe37   IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/02/24 at 08:46:16

General CategoryThe Cafe › So, America is the land of opportunity?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.