Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 120
Send Topic Print
Scavenger Hunt anyone? (Read 25883 times)
EJID
Serious Thumper

Work to ride and
ride to work.

Pocatello, ID
Re: Scavenger Hunt anyone?
Reply #1170 - 12/20/11 at 12:19:50

Youzguyz...takes this round  Grin Looks like a great organization to get involved with.

So what is your next hunt going to be?

05 S40 15" Memphis Slim, FXDWG Bars, Moved Rear Signals, Saddlebags, Fork Bag, Mini-Tach, Raptor, Cone Filter, Fishtail Muffler, Mix Screw Out 2.5 Turns, 4" Fwd Controls, 147.5 Main/55 Pilot @ 4500
  IP Logged
youzguyz
Serious Thumper

San Antonio, Texas
Reply #1171 - 12/20/11 at 12:43:40

Your motorcycle, with a sign (official) that says it (a motorycle) shouldn't be there.
(Something to the effect of "No Motorcycles")

Like.. this.  

The sign is "official", but kind of illegal, as a warning sign shouldn't make a regulatory statement.

And.. yes, it was slippery.  Went over it 4 times to be sure!  Roll Eyes

Good luck!!

2002 - Silver (Thumper)
2000 - Green (Mad Hamish)
Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut between the seat and the handlebars. Make sure yours isn't too tight or too loose.
  IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #1172 - 12/20/11 at 12:48:30

That's a bridge?   Huh

Hate to see what the tunnels look like.   Grin

WWW   IP Logged
youzguyz
Serious Thumper

San Antonio, Texas
Reply #1173 - 12/20/11 at 12:53:53

verslagen1 wrote on 12/20/11 at 12:48:30:
That's a bridge?   Huh

Hate to see what the tunnels look like.   Grin

Yeah.. not much of a "bridge".   You can't see it, but there is a culvert pipe going under it, just isn't big enough.  Lots of crossings like that around here.

2002 - Silver (Thumper)
Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut between the seat and the handlebars. Make sure yours isn't too tight or too loose.
  IP Logged
youzguyz
Serious Thumper

San Antonio, Texas
Reply #1174 - 01/09/12 at 09:19:31

OK.. no takers on this.   Hmmmmm.. what to do what to do..

Easy one.
A picture of YOU.. on your motorcycle, wearing something not appropriate for riding the motorcycle.   (The motorcycle need not be moving).
(If you have to take it using a mirror (because nobody else would take the picture) you get bonus points.

2002 - Silver (Thumper)
  IP Logged
Built2Last
Serious Thumper

Tempt Fate

FTF
Reply #1175 - 01/20/12 at 17:15:09

I can't find a mirror big enough

IP Logged
weracerc
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Greensboro, NC
Reply #1176 - 01/23/12 at 12:00:49

i was in the garage setting right beside the bike in my skivies the other day....but no one wants/needs to see that!

maybe shorts and bedroom slippers and sleeveless t shirt tonight.....yeah that aint TOO SCAREY! Huh

ok it aint shorts & sleeveless - but it is rolled up sweatpants - tatered old tshirt and shoeless with backwards ballcap and shades....doin 100 setting still - will this work?

« Last Edit: 01/23/12 at 17:59:18 by weracerc »  

"GOD Was Busy, He Sent The Marines"
</div
  IP Logged
EJID
Serious Thumper

Work to ride and
ride to work.

Pocatello, ID
Reply #1177 - 01/23/12 at 21:44:18

weracerc wrote on 01/23/12 at 12:00:49:
i was in the garage setting right beside the bike in my skivies the other day....but no one wants/needs to see that!

maybe shorts and bedroom slippers and sleeveless t shirt tonight.....yeah that aint TOO SCAREY! Huh

ok it aint shorts & sleeveless - but it is rolled up sweatpants - tatered old tshirt and shoeless with backwards ballcap and shades....doin 100 setting still - will this work?

You BEAT me to it tonight... this was about 30min after I shoveled the snow from the driveway... not any riding in my near future.

So What's Next?

Pajama pants & flip flops  Grin

05 S40 15" Memphis Slim, FXDWG Bars, Moved Rear Signals, Saddlebags, Fork Bag, Mini-Tach, Raptor, Cone Filter, Fishtail Muffler, Mix Screw Out 2.5 Turns, 4" Fwd Controls, 147.5 Main/55 Pilot @ 4500
  IP Logged
youzguyz
Serious Thumper

San Antonio, Texas
Reply #1178 - 01/24/12 at 03:54:07

Snoopy PJs!!!  nice!   But, first one wins.

weracerc, what's up next?  

Garage pics..  shoulda said you had to be outside, in public, during the day.  Grin

2002 - Silver (Thumper)
  IP Logged
weracerc
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Greensboro, NC
Reply #1179 - 01/24/12 at 05:39:00

ok considering it is not riding season for most of us lets see who is willing to show us why they cant ride......snow piled up in front of the garage - thermometer showing it is too cold - whatever it is that is keeping you from riding show us what it is....bike in picture extra credit, not strictly required this time.

</div
  IP Logged
babyhog
Serious Thumper

Find a Cure for
Breast Cancer!
 NOW!!

WV
Reply #1180 - 02/06/12 at 12:36:31

weracerc wrote on 01/24/12 at 05:39:00:
ok considering it is not riding season for most of us lets see who is willing to show us why they cant ride......snow piled up in front of the garage - thermometer showing it is too cold - whatever it is that is keeping you from riding show us what it is....bike in picture extra credit, not strictly required this time.

sorry I haven't checked in for a while, dang work... lol

but I can do this one.  Garage is full to the brim and bike is under a big ole tarp, even when the days have been warm enough, I haven't taken the time to clear a path to get the bike out.  Will try to get a pic...

~ 2006 Black, Big Crank battery, HD Softail muffler, engine guard/o-ring pegs, Spitfite windshield, custom mounted Saddlemen bags, Mustang seat! ~ oh, and Hairdo by Helmet! ~
  IP Logged
SuperSavage

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #1181 - 02/07/12 at 21:24:14

EJID, gotta luv the "Red Baron"... BTW, what tach do you have on your bike, and does it work correctly...

Now back to your regularly scheduled thread... Tongue

IP Logged
babyhog
Serious Thumper

Find a Cure for
Breast Cancer!
 NOW!!

WV
Reply #1182 - 02/16/12 at 16:45:48

Ok, here she is, backed in a corner, between a table and a trash can, under a cover and tarp....  who said "nobody puts Baby in a corner"?  haha

Whoever is still riding, can you show me your bike at the grocery store?

~ 2006 Black, Big Crank battery, HD Softail muffler, engine guard/o-ring pegs, Spitfite windshield, custom mounted Saddlemen bags, Mustang seat! ~ oh, and Hairdo by Helmet! ~
  IP Logged
weracerc
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Greensboro, NC
Reply #1183 - 02/17/12 at 09:36:06

kind of reminds me of a crime scene with the tarp pulled back to i.d. the victim......how do we know that is the BH bike based on the tire? - is there any DNA proof?...just kidding BH - thanks for moving the hunt along.

</div
  IP Logged
babyhog
Serious Thumper

Find a Cure for
Breast Cancer!
 NOW!!

WV
Reply #1184 - 02/24/12 at 07:29:28

Dug her out from under the tarp yesterday, she fired up on the 2nd try.  Not bad for sitting covered for 2 months.  Took her for a spin, rode like a dream.... Wheeeeeeeee

Update for the scavenger hunt... somebody take a pic of your bike in front of anything of your choice....   Wink

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 120
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/30/24 at 05:49:35

General CategoryThe Cafe › Scavenger Hunt anyone?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.