Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 38
Send Topic Print
Ed L. Forward Controls (Read 25187 times)
savagepillion
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Ed L. Forward Controls
Reply #315 - 08/25/13 at 04:33:22

These look great. Really impressed with how the look of the bike changes. How much are they selling for?

IP Logged
BLOCK
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Cocoa, FL
Reply #316 - 08/29/13 at 07:51:51

Tomek wrote on 06/10/12 at 08:33:05:

Could you please send me the DXF file to andersjustin@ymail.com ? Thank you.

87' ls650 Monster Thumper
  IP Logged
Ed L.
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

"We All go a
Little Crazy
Sometimes"
Norman Bates

Sunny Florida
Reply #317 - 10/06/13 at 18:19:23

OK everybody I'm back making the 4 inch kits in smaller batches for now. Had a lot happen since my last post, got laid off from my job, wife had surgery, some home renovations didn't work out properly, got into a couple "hit when stopped at a light" type of car accidents.  don't want to go into it too much but the last year hasn't been real pleasant or fun. This is the first time I've been back to this site in over four months and haven't been riding for over 8 months, got the dead battery, stale gas Savage Blues. Sad

I've redesigned the kits a little bit which is something I have wanted to do for a while, mainly cleaning up thier appearence and making them look better. I'll post some pictures later. The hardware and installation is the same, if you are a decent wrench figure 5-6 hours. There will still be some fitting needed on the bike and I'm advailable to trouble shoot.

I'm asking $125.00 per set which includes shipping to the lower 48 using Pre-paid US mail. This is the new cost of the kit, the older prices are no longer valid. Material costs and shipping have gone up and I need to pass some of that increase on. I believe this is a fair price for what you get which is a complete no frill bolt on 4 inch forward control kit made out of 6061 1/4 inch aluminum and uses the stock pedals, kickstand and mounts. I am running the aluminum plates across a sander to remove scratches and manufacturing marks. The aluminum is not polished or chromed, the finial finishing is up to the buyer. I will smooth it out the best I can before shipping.    

I can ship to Canada, overseas and anywhere else but there will be an extra shipping cost depending on the destination. For overseas and Canada expect to pay around another $25.00 US. The final shipping cost depends on where it is going and any posssible customs charge on your end. For overseas payment I have Pay-pal, here in the US I prefer money orders or personal checks.

I have two sets that will be ready to ship out by mid week, first dibs gets them and I'll start taking orders for more.
Turnaround time for orders will be around 3 weeks but I'll be working on getting a stockpile of the kits together as time goes on.

post the "dibs" on this thread so we know when they are taken, post or PM me for orders and I'll get back with you.

Hope this answers most of your questions about the kits, if not let me know.
Peace,
Ed L.

Silver '02, clubman handle bars, Cobra headlight, Sportster muffler, K+N stock air filter, 152.5 main, Superbrace, oil cooler, 1/2 inch aluminium plate forward controls, spark advance, goes like stink
  IP Logged
B.J. and Jo

Colorado Springs, CO.
Reply #318 - 11/07/13 at 09:59:26

Ed, got your PM back and I will take a kit, I've sent you a PM to get your address so I can send you the M.O. asap.  I've put all my info, in the PM I send to you today, thanks!  

B.J. Ondo
Colorado Springs, CO.
bjandjoondo@gmail.com
jobjondo (List Name)

IP Logged
B.J. and Jo

Colorado Springs, CO.
Reply #319 - 11/13/13 at 09:36:29

Ed, the M.O. for funds for the forward controls is in the mail, via Priority Mail, should be there sometime Thursday, thanks!  

B.J. Ondo
Colorado Springs, CO.

IP Logged
B.J. and Jo

Colorado Springs, CO.
Reply #320 - 12/02/13 at 10:41:03

Ed, just wanted you to know that I'm VERY HAPPY with the Forward Control Kit you sold us!!  I have to admit, due to having no garage (storage shed only) and no safe way to hold the bike up off the side stand, I took it to my local dealership and had them put on. Even with the cost of 3 hrs. of shop labor, I'm really glad I got your FC's!!

The bike feels totally different, not as "tiny" and I don't know why but it shift's smoother with the FC's than it did in the standard set up!! THANKS again! Have a most excellent day!  

B.J. Ondo
Colorado Springs, CO.
2009 S40 Cool

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #321 - 12/12/13 at 16:48:05

Do you have any extensions available?

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
stevet
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #322 - 01/23/14 at 15:08:54

i'l take a set if these will fit an 1986

IP Logged
CrazyCanuck
YaBB Newbies

Working on thumper

Hornby, Ontario, Canada
Reply #323 - 01/29/14 at 17:01:50

Hi Ed,

do you have any avail? and do you know how much retro fitting i would have to do on my '86?

My friends call me Ratchet but you guys can call me CrazyCanuck

'86 savage, biltwell window bars, and going (picked this bike up this winter plan on having fun)
  IP Logged
ken
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #324 - 02/02/14 at 12:24:30

hi ed l u have anymore of the forward controls?

IP Logged
ken
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #325 - 02/03/14 at 10:34:21

Do they come with foot pegs like the pics above or just the plates

IP Logged
Loud3r

Sacramento, Ca

Reply #326 - 02/10/14 at 15:31:39

Are these still available?

If it's not thumpin, im not humpin.
  IP Logged
horsefeetky
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #327 - 03/12/14 at 15:41:28

in case ed does not answer this does anyone have a direct contact for him please..

i would like to purchase forward control kit from you but since i am new here and just started my bobber project on a 2000 650 this forum wont let me pm you till i post several more times.. dumb rule for those who come here needing guidance and know how to navigate a site to get to the person who can help me the most..

you can contact me direct if you wish i prefer 6" kit but 4" will do if that is what you are offering.

thanks in advance
joe
ishu4u2@gmail.com

IP Logged
Yoshi
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

LongIsland, N.Y.
Reply #328 - 03/12/14 at 18:27:42

http://suzukisavage.com/cgi-bin/YaBB.pl?num=1289714919

This guys selling forward controls too, little bit more money but he says everything is included to mount these

IP Logged
ken
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #329 - 04/03/14 at 08:31:51

I would like to send payment if u got a pair in stock ?

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 38
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/19/24 at 15:26:32

General CategoryThe Marketplace › Ed L. Forward Controls

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.