Clutch Disks Brand (Read 2 times)
klx650sm2002
Serious Thumper

The more I learn the
less I know.

Cumbria,England
Re: Clutch Disks Brand
Reply #30 - 01/05/06 at 03:05:11

Had clutch slip with my tuned 350 LC, fitted 3 TZ 750 springs and the problem was cured.

Clive W  Cheesy

IP Logged
slavy
Serious Thumper

smart cars for
stupid people

Phoenix, Arizona
Reply #31 - 01/13/06 at 09:57:01

I came to a VERY interesting statement wich actually makes a lot of sence. It states that the main reason for the clutch slippage in the mc is the sludge and crud build-up on the clutch plates. The build-up is caused by the products of the oil degrading. The higher the temp. and the harsher the rider, the more build-up. The article is"More Oil  Advice" and it is written by a guy name Mike Guillroy. Please, read it and You will not be sorry for the time.

The arificial intelligence is no match for the natural stupidity
  IP Logged
azjay
Serious Thumper

aridzona...        
            its a
dry heat

Reply #32 - 04/19/06 at 07:35:55

has anybody tried the clutch set from the 650 enduro(ds650) ? i would assume it is the same motor, and when i asked the service guy at our local suzuki shop, he looked up the part #s and description, the enduro uses more clutch plates, obviously a different part#, when i asked him about the swap, i got this "deer in the headlights look",  ???

dyna muff,1/2 spacer,152.5,55,drilled air box,idle mix,spark plug door,harley bars & seat,spitfire windshield,turn signal,dunlops,man.pethingy,ISO pegs,engine cage,hiway pegs,support 81
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/19/24 at 03:36:28

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Clutch Disks Brand

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.