Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
I was offered a bike, tell me what you think? (Read 7 times)
PerrydaSavage
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Riding "The
Rock"!

Republic of Newfoundland
Re: I was offered a bike, tell me what you think?
Reply #15 - 07/08/05 at 00:54:40

8)No one's gonna slam ya WD ... yeah we all love the Savage ... for many of the reasons already posted ... but it isn't the only motorcycle out there, otherwise everyone would be Riding an LS! Lotsa good Bikes on the market ... buy whatever fits your bod, fits your pocketbook, fits your Riding style ... or whichever one ya fall in love with!

Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure you are not, in fact, just surrounded by arseholes!
WWW   IP Logged
red2k1
Ex Member

Reply #16 - 07/08/05 at 04:33:30

Don't know your geographic location, but the price is in the ballpark, I think.  Prices in my area are a little bit lower than what you stated for a comparable bike-- in the 2,000 to 2,300 range.  However, I live in a somewhat ecnomically depressed state with exceptionally high tax rates and poverty levels over 30%.

As has been stated, the bike must physically fit the rider to be truely enjoyable. Having riden the Savage now for over 20,000 miles and in all sorts of weather conditions and through twenty-two states, my only somewhat negative major observation is that, in stock form, the bike feels a bit unstable over 80 mph.  However, I rarely find the need for sustained riding at that speed.

If it fits, buy it!

IP Logged
Susan
Serious Thumper
2004 No Login

Been AWOL but I'm
back...

Eastern PA
Reply #17 - 07/08/05 at 21:05:04

So did you buy the bike?

Susan
Eastern PA
2004 Purple Savage
  IP Logged
jmejia
Ex Member

Reply #18 - 07/11/05 at 06:11:48

I bouoght the bike for my wife and we rode all weekend she loves it, thanks for all your input  Grin

IP Logged
Susan
Serious Thumper
2004 No Login

Been AWOL but I'm
back...

Eastern PA
Reply #19 - 07/11/05 at 06:19:27

Great! Welcome to the Savage world. Post a pic of you or your wife with her Savage so Paladin can add it to our posters picture gallery! See this thread if you need help getting a pic online and posted. Welcome!

Susan
Eastern PA
2004 Purple Savage
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 16:51:07

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › I was offered a bike, tell me what you think?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.