Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
What's in your saddlebags? (Read 10 times)
gazab44
2004 No Login

TO OLD TO DIE
YOUNG....

uk
Re: What's in your saddlebags?
Reply #15 - 06/02/05 at 09:57:52

don't use saddle bags, so wot doesn't fit in my small shoulder-bag or pockets of my leather jacket don't go  Smiley
thats probably why i get wet alot LOL

MSN Messenger :- gazab44@hotmail.com

VISIT MY MY HOMEPAGE
WWW msn-gazab44@hotmail.com   IP Logged
Savage_Rob
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Mechanically
Inclined Amateur

Texas (Dallas area)
Reply #16 - 06/02/05 at 11:06:56

Paladin. wrote on 12/31/69 at 16:00:06:
Pabst is not the cheap stuff.  It sored a 1.77 on http://www.ratebeer.com -- nearly matching the 1.78 of Schlitz.  In Air Force in Izmir Rod and Gun club stocked Bud, Coors, and Schiltz.  The Bud ran out first, then the Coors.  Finally, with no other choice, people drank the Schiltz; giving the true origin of "when you're out of Schiltz, you're out of beer."

General Generic beer is rated at a 0.89 -- much cheaper than Papst Blue Ribbon.

PBR was sure as hell the cheap stuff on Midway island.  At the enlisted club ('bout the size of a small gas station), it was 25 cents a can while every other beer (and they had maybe 4 others) were 50 cents apiece.

Note: this was 20 years ago but even then, that was extremely cheap beer... even those at 50 cents.  The only things you had to do on Midway were drink, play softball and watch the gooney-birds (the island is a federal sanctuary for albatrosses).

1998|MAC muffler|ceramic coated header|K&N air filter|Amal Mk2 carb|Odyssey battery|iridium plug|NC windshield|Dunlop 491s|Superbrace|EBC brake rotor|12.5" Progressive shocks|Kuryakyn ISO grips
Savage_Rob RidingTX   IP Logged
vroom1776
Serious Thumper

Reply #17 - 06/02/05 at 12:51:41

PBR is the cheapest stuff I can get that doesn't give me heartburn. I usually get a 12-pack for $6, or a 30 for $15. On my savage, I can "easily" cary 45 cans of PBR. WooHoo! I love showing up to outdoor parties and with a boatload of beer strapped to my bike!

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/21/24 at 02:40:23

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › What's in your saddlebags?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.