Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
So long no see.... (Read 5 times)
cphilip
Ex Member

So long no see....
06/02/05 at 13:10:22

Sorry I not been around lately.... trying times and no time to do so...

I finished that Super 150 Vespa for the Boss's wife the day before Mothers day. She rode it the first and only time that Sunday. tragicaly she suffered a Hemoragic Stroke brought on by unknown hypertension all the sudden the following Monday. I have been tied up mainly back and forth between here and Emory University Hospital helping Robin deal with it. She is now in Greenville in a Rehab center. She is 41 years old. And has three kids. All at home still. Its going to be a long haul getting her back to near normal. Folks, a reminder.... get your blood pressure checked. No matter how old you are. Please.

Here is here Super ( a little trim left to do but it rides great)

We took it from this...

To this...

And then my beloved Snapper LT16 dies on me. Well.... is getting so its not really going to be worth fixing it anymore I guess is what I mean So I got to go out and get something after 20 plus years of not needing too. Its been a good one. So I broke down and got this....

Anyway I am kitting the T5 soon. Just got the top end today. Had a head reprofiled and got that in today as well. So soon as I can get caught up the T5 is going to have an engine rebuild with new top end. Should hit 85mph.... scary!

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/21/24 at 12:00:07

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › So long no see....

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.