Street Release (Read 124 times)
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Street Release
Reply #15 - 03/07/24 at 10:05:20

This is what I was remembering.

https://pbswisconsin.org/news-item/wisconsin-supreme-court-rules-state-law-does-

not-permit-ballot-drop-boxes/

Thanks for the reference.  Interesting that one could not drop a homebound spouses sealed envelope with their own.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #16 - 03/07/24 at 10:18:28

WebsterMark wrote on 03/07/24 at 09:47:39:
I will take him over perhaps the most corrupt  and incompetent politician of all time, Joe Biden, but I would rather have almost anybody else than Trump.

Trump is facing 91 felony charges , fronted an insurrection, and was adjudicated a sex offender/rapist
You comment is beyond absurd
There is no perhaps with Trump
He IS the worst President in history and will likely hold that title for eternity

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #17 - 03/07/24 at 10:32:01

"...  I’m against easy voting. If I had my way, the voting age would be 21 and you would have to prove you were an actual taxpayer. ..."

Same.

Even ‘most’ States who give ILLEGAL, Non Citizen people a DL, have some sort of ’test’.
(However lax it is, who knows)

Voting is a Privilege, reserved for people that are Citizens.

It is not a click on a cell phone, or computer by someone to LAZY.

A Absentee Ballot, is not that  because you are watching Opera Re-Runs, sitting on
the couch in your underwear, stuffing candy bars in your mouth.

Absentee/mail in ballots, are for people that have a LEGITIMATE reason.

NOT, ‘oh it’s cold, it’s raining, it’s snowing, it’s dark, I’m tired,  I’m lazy, etc, etc, etc,.

If a reason is,‘I don’t care’, well then, Sit Down and Shut The F UCK UP !

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The Netherlands   Den Haag
Reply #18 - 03/07/24 at 12:01:05

I think we need to realize that there are no worse leaders than politicians. the entire system in which people have to bend over backwards to get and keep votes only sows, creates and attracts people without authenticity and a backbone. And it ensures that good policy and changes have no chance.

It is therefore not only a relief but also necessary that someone becomes a precedent who is like Trump.
And he comes when called, at a time when things could hardly get any worse. It couldn't be worse because humanity is more confused than ever. We cannot continue with the old way.

And of course he is going to turn the world upside down in the eyes of people who are horny for their corruptly acquired positions and power.

This man not only shows enormous strength, but sheds light on things that others have kept hidden.
He stirs the cesspool so that everyone can smell the stench of the rotting political game where ruling elite is hiding behind.

This man has an effect on the world that is vastly underestimated.
Without him we would be lulled to sleep by spin doctors for generations to come.

He will become President again and will go down in history as America's best president ever.

Exciting times because humanity has never had such an asset to arrive at truth.
There are much better systems than the current democracy.
But we are not yet ripe and mature enough for it.
First we have to go through a phase that will be very painful, because growing up is voluntarily suffering to produce the diamond that lives within us.

In the near future, all institutions that are still standing will collapse like houses of cards.
All certainty will disappear and only people who feel like fish in the water with no certainty and garanties, will have the authority to rig the world for the good of humanity.

Trump belongs to the old way, but he is the fuel to arrive at the new one.

Do what you know is right. (you can always use fear as a counselor later)
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #19 - 03/07/24 at 12:49:39

zevenenergie wrote on 03/07/24 at 12:01:05:
He will become President again and will go down in history as America's best president ever.

You should etch that in stone and put it over your mantle to remind you forever of how far off you can be.
Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #20 - 03/07/24 at 13:05:20

Eegore wrote on 03/07/24 at 10:05:20:
"... Interesting that one could not drop a homebound spouses sealed envelope with their own.  

What would be better for a home-bound person ?
A Drop box, which is located where ?

Or a spouse using the US Mail, which he/she interfaces 5 days a week with.

...An absentee ballot must be returned by mail ...

...Turning to election news, absentee ballot drop boxes used across the state during the COVID-19 pandemic are now illegal after a Wisconsin Supreme Court decision that was released today. ...

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #21 - 03/07/24 at 13:16:18

All politicians are narcissistic beyond our comprehension. If we could comprehend narcissism at that level, we wouldn’t be wasting time on a little forum like this. We have no understanding what goes on in any of those people’s mind.

And this is important. While it’s true absolute power corrupts, absolutely, it’s more true, that absolute power attracts the corruptible.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #22 - 03/07/24 at 13:20:21

Serowbot wrote on 03/07/24 at 10:18:28:
I will take him over perhaps the most corrupt  and incompetent politician of all time, Joe Biden, but I would rather have almost anybody else than Trump.

Trump is facing 91 felony charges , fronted an insurrection, and was adjudicated a sex offender/rapist
You comment is beyond absurd
There is no perhaps with Trump
He IS the worst President in history and will likely hold that title for eternity

The 91 felony charges essentially mean absolutely nothing as we’ve already seen they’re political, banana republic style indictments from TDS infected district attorneys trying to make a name for themselves. Likewise, with the sex offender case. What a joke that was.

Remember, you have no ability to see clearly. You think Brett Kavanaugh organized massive rape parties for an entire summer during high school where the same girls were raped repeatedly. Nobody could possibly believe that whose brain isn’t totally destroyed with TDS. You have zero credibility in this area. Zero.

And there was no insurrection.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #23 - 03/07/24 at 14:49:27

No insurrection
Just a multi state plan to submit false electors to be given to Pence while a riot delays the official reading. but Pence refused and the not insurrectionists called for him to be hanged,... while Trump watched it all live on TV and did nothing

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #24 - 03/07/24 at 17:11:56

What would be better for a home-bound person ?
A Drop box, which is located where ?

Or a spouse using the US Mail, which he/she interfaces 5 days a week with.

A spouse dropping off the home-bound human's ballot with their own.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #25 - 03/07/24 at 17:32:10

Serowbot wrote on 03/07/24 at 14:49:27:
No insurrection
Just a multi state plan to submit false electors to be given to Pence while a riot delays the official reading. but Pence refused and the not insurrectionists called for him to be hanged,... while Trump watched it all live on TV and did nothing

Again, what you say is delusional. It’s filtered through your brain which is severely damaged by your TDS. Seriously, you’re incapable of rational thought.

I on the other hand am completely rational. I’m aware of all of Trump’s failings and admit them. Trump foolishly encouraged a protest which got carried away. Supporters cooked up some crazy idea and a very few number of genuine nuts thought they could pull something off that had zero chance and fought with police. A capital police officer, who already had a history of reckless behavior shot and killed a woman. He was adjudicated in private and never officially identified. Unlike the Capitol police and Secret Service during the George Floyd riots when they held back a mob trying to get in the White House to kill Trump, the capital police back away and let everybody in the Capitol.  Trump, later than he should have, told everyone to go home.

The media, or the Democratic Party, they’re one and the same, hit up on this great idea about an insurrection and fools grab ahold of it and they’re still running with it today.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/03/24 at 23:22:51

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Street Release

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.