Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
foreigners
03/01/24 at 12:37:35

words of wit from the witless orange one

"We have languages coming into our country. Nobody speaks  those languages' they're truly foreign languages. Nobody speaks them."

our country has a history of foreign languages most end up learning english

"Nobody speaks them."
huh  Huh somebody must be speaking them or it wouldn't be an issue for your deluded worm eaten brain

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Re: foreigners
Reply #1 - 03/01/24 at 13:00:43

So if I am from the USA,
Go to France,
Then ask which train goes from A to B.
And I ask in English.
Am I to, EXPECT, a answer in English ?

If I am from France
Go to the USA
Then ask If I can rent a car to go from A to B
And I ask In French.
Am I to, EXPECT, a answer in French ?

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #2 - 03/01/24 at 13:40:09

when I was in France you were hard pressed for them to speak English

what are the odds of your immigrant ancestors spoke English as a first language

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #3 - 03/01/24 at 14:19:01

Who knew?
Nobody knew.
And only we spell our country "US"

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 03/02/24 at 05:54:43

I’m fortunate to travel internationally for work on occasion and in any major city, every hotel and nearby restaurant or other frequently visited business always has people who speak English. All the companies I had appointments with had plenty of people who spoke English. In fact, at the level of. Y contacts, I don’t recall anyone who did not speak English. My current company is based in Sweden but is international in scope and we have online English classes. English is the universal language for business and science. Blame in on Great Britain if you want but that’s the reality.

And by the way, in the Biblical story of The Tower of Babel, the reason for other languages was to force separation, to keep all people from communicating clearly with one another. Otherwise, as the good book says, “…there’s nothing they (humans) can’t accomplish”.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #5 - 03/02/24 at 08:20:28

WebsterMark wrote on 03/02/24 at 05:54:43:
“…there’s nothing they (humans) can’t accomplish”.

Cure colds
make roads that don't pothole
make a can opener that works on oval sardine cans
make a gun that shoots orgasms

IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #6 - 03/02/24 at 09:05:15

“…there’s nothing they (humans) can’t accomplish”. [/quote]

cure stupidity
end hate

IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The Netherlands   Den Haag
Reply #7 - 03/02/24 at 09:54:11

I think it is clear to everyone that it is not about English. English is a very easy language to learn. I spoke it fluently when I was eight and I don't know anyone who doesn't speak English.

Although I am a fan of Trump, I think this kind of rhetoric is harmful.

There are many reasons to have a good in-migration policy and there are no bad consequences of a good in-migration policy.
We don't live on a planet where you can open all the doors.

There's a reason why those doors are thrown open.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/vPndg4xBSzs

Do what you know is right. (you can always use fear as a counselor later)
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 03/03/24 at 05:26:55

Apparently they can’t read very well either because the point was language and therefore cultural and social differences keep us from accomplishing anything which is by design.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 03/03/24 at 05:29:44

There’s only one reason and one reason only: new voters for the Democratic Party. That’s all. If these “migrants” had MAGA hats on, the media would call them what they are, which is illegal aliens, and troops would be posted on the border.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #10 - 03/03/24 at 06:56:45

Here in America, we speak English
English,... was invented by.... the English, not Americans.
Nobody knew that
We speak a foreign language
Nobody knew that
Nobody
Huh

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #11 - 03/03/24 at 15:20:08

Quote:
"... new voters for the Democratic Party. That’s all. If these “migrants” had MAGA hats on, the media would call them what they are, which is illegal aliens,  ..."

What a GREAT Idea !
Drop off all those red hats,
then tell the ILLEGALS,
they will NEVER get into the USA
Regardless of what the NGO's say.
 (Of course, say it in Spanglish)

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #12 - 03/03/24 at 15:23:13

Serowbot wrote on 03/03/24 at 06:56:45:
"...English,... was invented by.... the English, not Americans..."

"...English language, Language belonging to the Germanic languages branch of the Indo-European language family, widely spoken on six continents. The primary language of the U.S., Britain, Canada, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand, and various Caribbean and Pacific island nations, it is also an official language of India, the Philippines, and many sub-Saharan African countries. It is one of the most widely spoken languages in the world (approximately 1.5 billion speakers), the mother tongue of more than 350 million people, and the most widely taught foreign language. English relies mainly on word order (usually subject-verb-object) to indicate relationships between words (see syntax). Written in the Latin alphabet, it is most closely related to Frisian, German, and Dutch. Its history began with the migration of the Jutes, Angles, and Saxons from Germany and Denmark to Britain in the 5th and 6th centuries. The Norman Conquest of 1066 brought many French words into English. Greek and Latin words began to enter it in the 15th century, and Modern English is usually dated from 1500. English easily borrows words from other languages and has coined many new words to reflect advances in technology..."

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 03/04/24 at 04:27:02

WebsterMark wrote on 03/03/24 at 05:29:44:

There’s only one reason and one reason only: new voters for the Democratic Party. That’s all. If these “migrants” had MAGA hats on, the media would call them what they are, which is illegal aliens, and troops would be posted on the border.

In a perfect follow up to this, here’s part of Garland’s comment Sunday morning. This is the ONLY reason Democrats are allowing illegal aliens to flood across the border.

“That is why we are challenging efforts by states and jurisdictions to implement discriminatory, burdensome, and unnecessary restrictions on access to the ballot, including those related to mail-in voting, the use of drop boxes, and voter ID requirements.”

IP Logged
ThumperPaul
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Houston, Texas
Reply #14 - 03/04/24 at 06:13:58

WebsterMark wrote on 03/04/24 at 04:27:02:
WebsterMark wrote on 03/03/24 at 05:29:44:

In a perfect follow up to this, here’s part of Garland’s comment Sunday morning. This is the ONLY reason Democrats are allowing illegal aliens to flood across the border.

“That is why we are challenging efforts by states and jurisdictions to implement discriminatory, burdensome, and unnecessary restrictions on access to the ballot, including those related to mail-in voting, the use of drop boxes, and voter ID requirements.”

Even as a right-leaning independent that is angered by illegal immigration, I call BS.  Federal law states that it is unlawful for a noncitizen to vote in federal elections and trying to vote illegally is pretty difficult to pull off.  Some states allow non-citizens to vote in local elections.  This is wrong in my opinion, but putting that aside, the main fear mongering that Democrats are somehow trying to import votes is BS.

Even if it were true, you have to look at where elections get decided - in the moderate swing states that generally aren’t overwhelmed with an illegal alien population.  Without even having an illegal immigration problem, we honestly don’t even need an election in California, New York, Texas to name a few.  Just put the CA and NY electoral votes in the Blue bucket and the TX electoral votes in the Red bucket.  You could do this with about 30+ other states.  Even if there were 10 million extra illegal votes for the Democratic candidate in California, CA was already dark blue without those illegal votes (thus a moot point).  I also think it’s pretty shallow-minded (or brainwashed) to assume and believe that all illegal aliens (if allowed to vote) would vote Democratic.  But this is the line of “thinking” and fear mongering thrown around.  They won’t admit it, but they think all people of color and/or speak a language besides English are all Democrats.  Maybe they should spend more time appealing to these people rather than squashing them.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/04/24 at 10:19:28

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › foreigners

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.