Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Quiz: what’s bigger than 36 states? (Read 154 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Quiz: what’s bigger than 36 states?
02/21/24 at 03:32:27

7.2M illegals entered the US under Biden admin, an amount greater than population of 36 states.

The total number of illegal immigrants who have entered the US under President Biden is larger than almost every American city.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Quiz: what’s bigger than 36 states?
Reply #1 - 02/21/24 at 05:14:08

How does this compare to other recent administrations?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 02/21/24 at 08:55:46

I think there’s a million charts out there with that, but whatever I put up, I’ll be accused of being partisan so pick one you like. An unknown factor is how many illegal crossings are there that are unknown. That’s a little bit of guesswork I imagine.

The point is, it’s getting ridiculous. I don’t understand why we’re doing this. Actually, I do, this is the Democratic Party’s get out the vote program. Everybody knows that. And this is not even like a Trojan horse. At least in that case, they didn’t know they were inviting in disaster. In this case, one political party is inviting in disaster on purpose so they can add to their voting rolls.

And don’t say both parties are doing it equally because that’s not true and don’t say Republicans killed the border security plan to keep an election issue alive, they killed it because it wasn’t a border security plan. And don’t say illegal aliens can’t vote in federal elections because we all know that’s coming down the line it’s just a matter of time.

And for god sake, don’t call them migrants because that’s BS. There are illegal. Aliens, they’re not migrants.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #3 - 02/21/24 at 10:55:16

A-YEP.

What he said !!!!!

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #4 - 02/21/24 at 10:57:35

My buddy married a Mexican
It took 12 years for her to get citizenship, and that's married  to US citizen, having 3 children with him here, and about $5,000 to an immigration lawyer

Democrats must be planning way ahead.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #5 - 02/21/24 at 11:01:34

Biden administration weighs taking actions without Congress to stem the migrant flow
https://www.yahoo.com/news/biden-administration-weighs-taking-actions-1330418...

The Biden administration is considering taking unilateral action without Congress to make it harder for migrants to pass the initial screening for asylum at the U.S.-Mexico border and quickly deport recently arrived migrants who don’t meet the criteria, say three U.S. officials with knowledge of the deliberations.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #6 - 02/21/24 at 11:02:43

Serowbot wrote on 02/21/24 at 10:57:35:
"... Mexican ... 12 years... citizenship

12 Years ago, bit different than than today.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 02/21/24 at 11:45:17

Serowbot wrote on 02/21/24 at 11:01:34:
Biden administration weighs taking actions without Congress to stem the migrant flow
https://www.yahoo.com/news/biden-administration-weighs-taking-actions-1330418...

The Biden administration is considering taking unilateral action without Congress to make it harder for migrants to pass the initial screening for asylum at the U.S.-Mexico border and quickly deport recently arrived migrants who don’t meet the criteria, say three U.S. officials with knowledge of the deliberations.

What F’ing joke. Puddin is getting worried he’s not going to be able to pardon himself, son and brother so he’s working with his partners in the press to pretend to be doing something.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #8 - 02/21/24 at 15:26:44

You're not drinking the Kool-Aid... you're swimming in it

Trump is facing 90 felonies and a half a billion in penalties.
Biden is clean
There is no there there

Now... if you think it's because Biden is a mastermind of corruption and Trump is an incompetent fool.
Well.....    

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 02/21/24 at 18:32:38

Biden is clean? Talk about kool-aid!…..

IP Logged
buster6315

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 02/21/24 at 19:32:24

Ever notice how many mis-deeds the Dems accuse Trump of, well, they have done the same things themselves!   Have you checked the national debt?  Do you know how many zeroes 34 Trillion has?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 02/22/24 at 03:41:14

Perhaps the only thing more ridiculous than Puddinhead’s border policy, is his policy of paying off the banks and other financial institution (with my tax money) the student debt loans as bribes to entice future Democratic voters.

“So when Trump takes out a loan and pays it back with interest it’s a crime but when you take out a student loan and don’t pay it back, then Biden forgives the loan, steals money from the taxpayers to pay it back it’s not a crime.”

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 02/22/24 at 05:26:37

I wouldn't say Biden, or any POTUS "stole" from the taxpayers when using the allocated tax funds.  Government spending is literally what those non-appropriated funds are for.

You may not agree with it, but it's not theft by definition.  By definition, not opinion.  I know people can spin any tax usage as "theft" but until taxes themselves are actually illegal, you just have to accept the good spending (the kind you agree with) with the bad spending (the kind you do not agree with).

I do not support blanket loan-forgiveness, but I won't claim using appropriated tax-funds to do it is "theft".  It's just legal usage of tax dollars I fundamentally disagree with.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #13 - 02/22/24 at 06:35:14

Eegore wrote on 02/22/24 at 05:26:37:
"... but it's not theft by definition.  ..."

Correct in a way.
It is not, 'theft', as in picking a pocket, walking out of a store with something under your shirt,  (Video Recorded, walking out of looted stores, all over this Nation, instances like the Floyd Riots. which NOTHING was done),  or pretending to be a long lost Prince who may be a relative, etc,etc,etc.

When taxes are 'said' to be for things that the collector say they are for.
Then not used for that, usually someone else is elected.

When a tax collector says 'this money will be for ...', and they LIE, and suddenly use it for something else. LIKE, Taking money out of your pocket to PAY
someone else's LOANS back.

Most people will call that, THEFT.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #14 - 02/22/24 at 07:01:43

Serowbot wrote on 02/21/24 at 11:01:34:
" ...The Biden administration is considering taking unilateral action ..."

(said in the voice of Mr. Rogers)
... can you say 'considering', ?

Grin
Grin
Grin
Grin
Grin
Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/04/24 at 05:06:18

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Quiz: what’s bigger than 36 states?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.