Send Topic Print
The Lone Star (Read 84 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: The Lone Star
Reply #15 - 01/25/24 at 18:34:50

My question then is who benefits from this? The government, who doesn't want to make difficult decisions?

The Democratic Party. These illegals are future voters, legal or not. That’s all this is, a get-out-the-vote program.

If illegals were chanting Trump instead of Biden when they came across, the Democrats would shoot them.

IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The Netherlands   Den Haag
Reply #16 - 01/26/24 at 00:30:03

I think politicians are the worst kind of people out there, why do we let them run the country? Or should I say why do we let them ruin the country?

I think it would be a good idea to have certain matters, such as immigration, not arranged by the government but by an organization that is not eligible. Then they do not have to worry about losing their jobs if they make the right decisions.

I think drug control should also be part of that.
Because I think the right thing to do is to make drugs ourselves and start selling them. you take the drug trade away from criminals. and then you use that money to build good addiction care.

As much as I like Donald, abortion should be legal. It solves many social problems for which we do not yet have a good solution.

It's a good idea to have an opinion, but if that becomes an obstacle, we should turn it into a dildo and....

It's a shame that I'm making such an uncivil comment again, but I would really like to see us moving in the right direction on certain matters.

Do what you know is right. (you can always use fear as a counselor later)
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #17 - 01/26/24 at 05:04:48

Here’s a challenge for my leftist friends: make the case for mass illegal immigration. Explain to me why it’s a good idea for somewhere between seven and 10 million people come up through South America and from many countries from overseas into our country? By their sheer numbers, they overwhelm the systems in place that normally control immigration. They now know they’ll get court dates years in advance. They also know if they just go to a city, the local government subsidies will find them places to live far better than where they came from.

And by their sheer numbers, this is changing American society. Good or bad? You tell me. Explain to me how what’s happening is good for the future of our American children.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #18 - 01/26/24 at 07:13:45

Trump is encouraging Republicans to vote against illegal immigration bill so that Biden won't get a win and Trump can continue to use the issue as a cudgel.
He's also hoping for an economic crash

What a guy

Meanwhile the economy is booming, wages are up, inflation is down,we have tons of jobs, and the markets set records.
Gas production is highest ever

Terrible

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The Netherlands   Den Haag
Reply #19 - 01/26/24 at 08:21:40

So you can see that the mere expectation that Trump will win is good for America.

What a guy indeed. Wink

Do what you know is right. (you can always use fear as a counselor later)
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 01:58:14

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › The Lone Star

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.