Send Topic Print
The Lone Star (Read 84 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The Lone Star
01/25/24 at 05:44:23

State….good for them. I hope the governor has the brass ones to see this through

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: The Lone Star
Reply #1 - 01/25/24 at 07:30:01

Texas buys and installs razorwire and Fed's take it down

That's government efficiency you got there

Welcome to the Right Wing political circle jerk

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 01/25/24 at 08:05:41

Serowbot wrote on 01/25/24 at 07:30:01:
Texas buys and installs razorwire and Fed's take it down

That's government efficiency you got there

Welcome to the Right Wing political circle jerk

I have no idea what you’re trying to say.

Why would the federal government purposely make it easier for illegal immigrants to flood the state of Texas? In fact, why would they go to the extent of removing a barricade, the state of Texas put up which did in fact stop the illegal immigrants from coming into the state for a few days. Does the state have a right to protect its borders from illegal immigrants?

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 01/25/24 at 09:58:00

The Feds are supposed to have access to 25 miles of border land.  The wire put up was supposed to be allowed unless an emergency occurred such as an illegal immigrant drowning or suffering heat exhaustion.

Below is an example and there are a few others where the Border Patrol was unable to enter an area due to the razor wire.  The SCOTUS ruled these incidents, among others, warranted the removal of the wire.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2024/01/22/supreme-court-razor-w...

The Justice Department told the Supreme Court this month that additional barriers the state erected had effectively prevented the Border Patrol from being able to determine whether a migrant in that area needed emergency aid.

Soon after that claim, a migrant woman and her two children died trying to cross the Rio Grande near a park in Eagle Pass where state officials have blocked access to federal Border Patrol officers. The park contains a staging area for the Border Patrol and the boat ramp from which patrol boats are launched.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 01/25/24 at 10:12:26

Wasn’t that particular issue handled by Mexican authorities and US wasn’t informed until 30 minutes after the bodies were found meaning the US couldn’t have done anything anyway?  

And the feds are supposed to have access to a lot of things. For example, when an illegal alien is arrested and it’s determined he’s in the country illegally isn’t he supposed to be turned over to ICE? But some states are refusing to do so. What’s the difference between Texas refusing to follow federal guidelines by putting up razor wire and other states refusing to handover illegal aliens to ICE?

There really isn’t a difference is there? Both states have decided to pick and choose what federal laws or guidelines regarding citizens or non-citizens in their state that they’re going to follow. One state disregards law and refuses to hand it illegal aliens to ice, another state refuses to allow illegals to flow across their border by putting up barricades. They’re both essentially doing the exact same thing.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 01/25/24 at 10:25:38

Sure but the issue about the wire was brought to court.  The other was not.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #6 - 01/25/24 at 11:06:13

WebsterMark wrote on 01/25/24 at 10:12:26:
There really isn’t a difference is there? Both states have decided to pick and choose what federal laws or guidelines regarding citizens or non-citizens in their state that they’re going to follow. One state disregards law and refuses to hand it illegal aliens to ice, another state refuses to allow illegals to flow across their border by putting up barricades. They’re both essentially doing the exact same thing.

One costs lives

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 01/25/24 at 11:44:56

Really? Do you want me to find the new stories about illegal immigrants murdering American citizens and then tell me which one saves lives?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 01/25/24 at 11:46:25

Eegore wrote on 01/25/24 at 10:25:38:
 Sure but the issue about the wire was brought to court.  The other was not.

But the logic is correct, wouldn’t you agree? Both are ignoring federal law or at the very least federal guidelines.

IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The Netherlands   Den Haag
Reply #9 - 01/25/24 at 12:14:00

We have a similar problem, we have 17.5 million inhabitants and we have a house shortage of 1 million. The population has overwhelmingly voted against immigration, but the previous government adopted a law from Europe (the globalists) and the population is being supplemented with immigrants, up to 24 million inhabitants. Of the 1 million houses they wanted to build per year, only 90,000 were built due to lack of land and environmental regulations (nitrogen).
The left-wing parties still find it very bad that poor people abroad are having a bad time and want to give them a human existence in our country, but they are okay with 6.5 million people being homeless, including their own population.
That is a 4th of the population  Tongue

I wish we had a Trump to put things in order because the way the country is being managed now, we as a population are sitting ducks and the government is worse than a dictator.

I'm all for democracy, but unfortunately we don't have one.

Do what you know is right. (you can always use fear as a counselor later)
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #10 - 01/25/24 at 12:20:12

WebsterMark wrote on 01/25/24 at 11:44:56:
Really? Do you want me to find the new stories about illegal immigrants murdering American citizens and then tell me which one saves lives?

I can finds thousands of stories about Americans killing Americans
Statistically, immigrants kill fewer

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 01/25/24 at 13:46:13

But the logic is correct, wouldn’t you agree? Both are ignoring federal law or at the very least federal guidelines.

Yes.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 01/25/24 at 14:56:15

Serowbot wrote on 01/25/24 at 12:20:12:

Well, that really doesn’t freaking matter to the surviving family members of the ones that were killed now does it?…..

And that really doesn’t matter given the topic we’re talking about now does it?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 01/25/24 at 15:04:16

Serowbot wrote on 01/25/24 at 12:20:12:

And statistically, do you have comparisons of Americans who leave their country and break into other countries and kill people versus Mexicans or other south Americans who leave their country break into the US and kill people? Is that the statistic you’re citing?

A better question is there anything you won’t accept just to get a few extra voters?

IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The Netherlands   Den Haag
Reply #14 - 01/25/24 at 15:32:07

That barbed wire is there for a reason. It means no access. I am completely in favor of rescuing people in need, but I also think that you can hang up a sign that says that if you have passed this line, then you are completely on your own, because we cannot get through either. Then you can still do it. helping people, but under the same conditions that they were willing to violate. You can be gentle, but then you shouldn't complain that there is an immigration problem.
Then you should indeed say that we are going to receive the imigrants, provide them with a job, train them, give them a house, provide them with a good pension scheme and then build better roads to accommodate the influx of imigrants.

Where do you draw the line?

I'll just put it down because I see that it doesn't work for us. We have taken in a lot of refugees here, to a point where we can say more is not possible without causing problems, but we are forced by the government to take in immigrants than we can,t handle. I'm not going to work on that.

My question then is who benefits from this? The government, who doesn't want to make difficult decisions?

I have always wanted to stay out of these types of discussions, but for how long can that be? Isn't there something seriously wrong if you have to wonder? And doesn't that call for serious measures?
Is doing nothing an option? Or is that a decision that you give up.
I think there are no humane solutions to immigration problems if you fail as a government.

I am therefore in favor of electing a government that combats immigration at all costs. Because that kind of violence is already starting to emerge, but in a different way.

Do what you know is right. (you can always use fear as a counselor later)
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 04:30:05

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › The Lone Star

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.