55 years (Read 182 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: 55 years
Reply #30 - 01/04/23 at 18:05:06

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 01/03/23 at 10:32:13:
Show me what agency Hasn't been lying to America.
Use Your Eyes. Where Are The EVENTS that we have been being told were coming?
Mann,of hockey stick fame,destroyed the data that supported his scary future..
But I'm supposed to buy into it.

Nobody is saying it's Not getting warmer.
So, that Is global warming!!

Uh huhh,, question is

WHY is it warming?
Well, Duuh, people, dumbass..

Except for
It's BEEN WARMER before,
So the Question is

What is driving the warming that Brought us Out of the Ice Age?
And when humanity found that climate that was okay,
What reason do we have to expect the Warming that ended the ice age to Stop Warming the planet, ESPECIALLY since
It was Warmer than it is now in the medieval period.

It's okay to pretend I should be ignored.
You can play along, Too, TT,, uhh, E.

Look at the geological history of the world. But because humans started watching it, measuring it, it's supposed to just Stay as it was, but Was WHEN? It's Never done Anything EXCEPT CHANGE.

The forces that ended The Last ice age and made survival for everything so much easier? Who Said they STOPPED? Unless they can be identified, how can you say that what caused the planet to Warm,which I would remind you Happened more than a week Before the Industrial Revolution, isn't STILL warming the planet?
How long will people continue to impose the guilt and fear On Themselves, believing that it is humanity that is responsible for All the Terrible Things happening?
And the Terrible things? Where are they? Children are stressed out! They have been raised by parents and told by the media and pumped full of it in school and they BELIEVE this ridiculous crap.
How long will people who have the intellectual capacity to LOOK at the dichotomy of what they see and what they have been told continue to believe it?

I'm not interested in a graph. I'm interested in the Dire Warnings, of which exactly NottaFUKKING One has come to pass.
Changing Weather patterns and drought are not not new. Flooding is not new. Humans have been given an abnormally gentle period and came to Call it Normal and anything outside of that needs Something to explain it.
They, people who want control and taxes,have been working to Convince Us, it's our fault.
Well, SHOW ME what is our fault!
Point to SOMETHING that is happening that is destructive to the future of mankind.
What exactly am I supposed to be worried about?
If you're a believer then you Know the Threats.. Or what are we working to Avoid?
What events in the Future are we trying to avoid?
The loss of ice in the Arctic?
It's been gone for Years, right?
The extinction of the polar bear?
More Now than when That was the Dire event that they were warning us about.
Barrier Reef?
It's DYING and there is Nothing we can do..

Ooopsies,, Thriving! Growing..

If it isn't defendable with a logical argument...
And it's Not tossed aside and no longer believed
Isn't That the Definition of Delusion?

But what is to be expected of people who support the agenda that has brought once great cities to economic ruin and runaway crime who demand their opinions be treated as Good Ideas and we should let them run America, because it's working out so well.

So, you great minds have decided that since I posted a link to stuff that didn't pan out,A Conversation with me is unnecessary?

Different day,different topic and it's my own typing, but E runs in and stomps on any conversation.
Dude, you are better than TT, But just as obvious.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #31 - 01/04/23 at 20:01:58

So, you great minds have decided that since I posted a link to stuff that didn't pan out,A Conversation with me is unnecessary?

No.  You say that you "deny" information from a specific source, that you will not look at, but also tell us that the source is not important if the information is accurate.   You deny information from specific sources while saying sources aren't important.  How can you expect a conversation from that?

The topic is irrelevant when your standard is to deny information based on source while telling us we shouldn't care where Your source material comes from.

If you want a conversation then we should have equal standards.  If I shouldn't care what Your source is, then you shouldn't care what mine is.  

"A link" is far from accurate.  Let's say Several links that you repeatedly defend about material you won't even read.  You literally posted information I used - that you said was "lies" - to defend your position.  The exact same information, number for number, word for word.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #32 - 01/04/23 at 21:03:07

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 01/03/23 at 10:32:13:
Show me what agency Hasn't been lying to America.
Use Your Eyes. Where Are The EVENTS that we have been being told were coming?
Mann,of hockey stick fame,destroyed the data that supported his scary future..
But I'm supposed to buy into it.

Read carefully.. And the co2 levels that are Reported mean What relative to Everything I said?

Fukkin grow up.

Nobody is saying it's Not getting warmer.
SEE THAT?
Look at the geological history of the world. But because humans started watching it, measuring it, it's supposed to just Stay as it was, but Was WHEN? It's Never done Anything EXCEPT CHANGE.

The forces that ended The Last ice age and made survival for everything so much easier? Who Said they STOPPED?

SERIOUSLY,, nobody can answer that.
I'm thinking it's relevant.

Unless they can be identified, how can you say that what caused the planet to Warm,which I would remind you Happened more than a week Before the Industrial Revolution, isn't STILL warming the planet?
How long will people continue to impose the guilt and fear On Themselves, believing that it is humanity that is responsible for All the Terrible Things happening?
And the Terrible things? Where are they? Children are stressed out! They have been raised by parents and told by the media and pumped full of it in school and they BELIEVE this ridiculous crap.
How long will people who have the intellectual capacity to LOOK at the dichotomy of what they see and what they have been told continue to believe it?

I'm not interested in a graph. I'm interested in the Dire Warnings, of which exactly NottaFUKKING One has come to pass.
Changing Weather patterns and drought are not not new. Flooding is not new. Humans have been given an abnormally gentle period and came to Call it Normal and anything outside of that needs Something to explain it.
They, people who want control and taxes,have been working to Convince Us, it's our fault.
Well, SHOW ME what is our fault!
Point to SOMETHING that is happening that is destructive to the future of mankind.
What exactly am I supposed to be worried about?
If you're a believer then you Know the Threats.. Or what are we working to Avoid?
What events in the Future are we trying to avoid?
The loss of ice in the Arctic?
It's been gone for Years, right?
The extinction of the polar bear?
More Now than when That was the Dire event that they were warning us about.
Barrier Reef?
It's DYING and there is Nothing we can do..

Ooopsies,, Thriving! Growing..

If it isn't defendable with a logical argument...
And it's Not tossed aside and no longer believed
Isn't That the Definition of Delusion?

But what is to be expected of people who support the agenda that has brought once great cities to economic ruin and runaway crime who demand their opinions be treated as Good Ideas and we should let them run America, because it's working out so well.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #33 - 01/05/23 at 05:19:17

Fukkin grow up.

Yeah that's a logical way to have a "conversation".

If you get to deny data presented to you, without even looking at it, shouldn't this be fair and others can just deny, without looking at it, anything you present?

I don't understand how this double standard can exist, and you want to know why logical questions aren't answered.  Here's why:

You will deny the supporting evidence without even looking at it.  You also do not define what you will accept as evidence.  

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #34 - 01/05/23 at 05:29:06

My questions which has never been satisfactory answered are:

1) 15,000 years on the earth’s geological clock is quite literally a fraction of a second. One of North America’s wonders, The Great Lakes, we’re not even there yet. The land they sit on was still buried under hundreds of feet of ice.

Now you want me to accept that, in that fraction of a second, scientists whose livelihood and careers are based upon climate change being the world’s number one concern, have done all the research and now completely understand all the variables that impact climate to the point where we can make recommendations that will “save the world” when a fraction of that fraction of a second ago, some of these same researchers and scientists were concerned with global cooling? And these scientists will demand no debate on their conclusions is allowed. And when questions arise why we’ve not seen the temperature predictions occur, we get The ClimateGate email scandal ( mostly ignored by corporate press which should be your first clue) in which these scientists themselves were confused what was going on but colluded to make sure everyone stuck to the approved talking points to deflect from the flat temperatures of the 90’s.

2) If this is the world’s  number one problem and threatens extinction, I asked a question: have any of you noticed anything different in your life that you deal with on a daily basis that you can with 100% certainty blame on man’s contribution to the temperature of the world?

Don’t give me a million data points about farmers have adjusted crop planting time and rotation because remember, a fraction of a second ago, that land was probably buried under ice. How can you possibly know those alterations to crop cycles aren’t responding to other stimulus such as pollution, urban heat effect, airborne chemicals deposited in the ground? And to my third point below, were all these changes negative or did they improve crop yield and if so, what’s the problem?

The religious climate change zealots made a movie and were bestowed an Academy Award mostly because lies about cute polar bears went unchallenged. The political left ate that $hit up like the growing bear population eats baby seals.

3) one more question. Why is it the effect of a slight temperature change is always portrayed as disastrous? Isn’t it just as likely there are an equal amount of positive outcomes from a slight temperature increase? We just went through a massive cold front here and something like 60 people died. Many of them just froze to death in their cars. Are you telling me if the temperature of Western to New York was equal to the temperature of western Tennessee that there’s nothing possibly good they could come out of that? That’s nonsense. The default position for these  scientist is any increase in temperature must have catastrophic, negative consequences. Nothing positive is even allowed to be discussed. Again, that should tell you something.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #35 - 01/05/23 at 07:52:35

Quote:
Eegore wrote on 01/04/23 at 20:01:58:
"...   The topic is irrelevant when your standard is to deny information based on source... "
"...  "A link" is far from accurate. ..."

OK Got it !

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #36 - 01/05/23 at 08:49:19

If this is the world’s  number one problem and threatens extinction, I asked a question: have any of you noticed anything different in your life that you deal with on a daily basis that you can with 100% certainty blame on man’s contribution to the temperature of the world?

This is like someone asking you if you can with 100% certainty prove man has not contributed to a temperature change.  It's not possible to do either.  Nobody can with 100% certainty claim anything about causes of climate change.

You originally asked me if I have "seen" anything different where a less than 1% temperature change has has a substantial impact.  Yes.  Agriculture.  Telling me I can't "see" it is nonsense.  Telling me I can't prove with 100% certainty that the temperature change is man-made makes sense.  Just as you can not tell me with 100% certainty that temperature change in that area is not man made.

Nobody has enough data to say.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #37 - 01/05/23 at 09:41:43

The ClimateGate email scandal ( mostly ignored by corporate press which should be your first clue)

Aaand the Trumpets blare..

If people are interested in actually thinking for themselves, his post and mine are loaded with questions that, Without Answers, should make people Very skeptical about the agenda.
It's just another con job. Expecting the masses to figure it out? No, but after enough pointed Questions, I Expect people who are not retarded to start being sufficiently curious to start wondering if they are being taken for a ride.

The ClimateGate email scandal ( mostly ignored by corporate press which should be your first clue)

mostly ignored by corporate press which should be your first clue)

mostly ignored by corporate press which should be your first clue)

When they talked about it it was to diminish its relevance.
Those emails NUKED the whole con game, ignored by the members of the Climate Cult believers

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #38 - 01/05/23 at 10:02:41

People should be interested and skeptical especially given the information contained in those emails.

However most people will not read the actual emails an instead rely on agenda driven sources to do the work for them.  So the truth of those emails will be a mixture of what they actually say, and what the source wants you to believe.

If they are source driven and not data driven in their acceptance of "truth" then the content of those emails don't matter.  Made made disastrous climate change would be real since the source of the information told them what they already think is true.  The fact that none of their town is under the ocean from rising sea levels is not important, because every click of the mouse reveals another online source reinforcing their belief using hockey stick data they will never look at anyway.  

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #39 - 01/05/23 at 10:20:45

Why would Anyone give credence to Mann's hockey stick?
It's completely discredited. Makes as much sense as listening to Erlich. The Never Right Scientific Genius

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #40 - 01/05/23 at 10:27:13

"Why would Anyone give credence to Mann's hockey stick?
It's completely discredited. Makes as much sense as listening to Erlich. The Never Right Scientific Genius"

Typically because they reference an article that tells them what Mann's information says, or cherry-picks only specific data from it.  They don't look at it for themselves, and their town not being under the ocean takes a backseat to the next 10 articles online that also tell them what they already think is true.

Mann's information is inaccurate, but maybe its just a coupla outliers when it comes to the overwhelming information out there, that people won't actually read, that shows man made climate change is real.  BFD if Mann's information isn't all correct, I can find 100 more articles and Twitter posts that say climate change is real.

Most the people I know that think man-made climate change is an absolute, never even looked at the information they gave me to prove their stance.  Mann's garbage means nothing because they believe in climate change, and they can just find something else that "proves" it.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #41 - 01/05/23 at 11:06:23

Eegore wrote on 01/05/23 at 08:49:19:
If this is the world’s  number one problem and threatens extinction, I asked a question: have any of you noticed anything different in your life that you deal with on a daily basis that you can with 100% certainty blame on man’s contribution to the temperature of the world?

This is like someone asking you if you can with 100% certainty prove man has not contributed to a temperature change.  It's not possible to do either.  Nobody can with 100% certainty claim anything about causes of climate change.

You originally asked me if I have "seen" anything different where a less than 1% temperature change has has a substantial impact.  Yes.  Agriculture.  Telling me I can't "see" it is nonsense.  Telling me I can't prove with 100% certainty that the temperature change is man-made makes sense.  Just as you can not tell me with 100% certainty that temperature change in that area is not man made.

Nobody has enough data to say.

Bull$hit. This is an existential threat I’m told. We are going backwards into time and essentially imprisoning 1 billion people into poverty for the rest of their life by forcing them to become energy  poor. I should see evidence of climate change, man-made climate change, all around me every day. Otherwise, it’s bull$hit.

With regards to agriculture, you have absolutely no idea what percentage, if any, man-made contribution to the temperature or atmospheric conditions those crops experience can be attributed to. None whatsoever. That matters. If your idea is to use that as a basis to make dramatic changes to society, no. That’s not good enough.

I’m a data driven person in my work, in my job. I make adjustments based upon the data in front of me whether I like it or not. If I saw data that convinced me, I would switch but I have not.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #42 - 01/05/23 at 11:33:55

"With regards to agriculture, you have absolutely no idea what percentage, if any, man-made contribution to the temperature or atmospheric conditions those crops experience can be attributed to. None whatsoever. That matters. If your idea is to use that as a basis to make dramatic changes to society, no. That’s not good enough."

I agree.  You asked if I could "see" anything different where a less than 1% temperature change has has a substantial impact.  Yes I can.  You didn't mention "man-made" or caused weather changes until later, and you claimed I could not "see" the changes in agriculture and weather models I presented here.  But I can see them.

I also do not believe anyone can say man-made impacts have not happened.  The bottom line is there isn't enough reliable information to say either is absolutely true.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #43 - 01/06/23 at 17:44:03

pg wrote on 01/02/23 at 09:56:13:
let's see a few warnings that came true.........

Best regards,

Did I happen to miss a post that listed all of the warning that came true?

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #44 - 01/07/23 at 04:27:35

I also do not believe anyone can say man-made impacts have not happened.  The bottom line is there isn't enough reliable information to say either is absolutely true.

Then why are we planning to destroy our economy and enslave 1 billion people into energy poverty? Why are we planning thoughts into young peoples heads not to have children because children destroy mother Earth? Why are we doing all these ridiculous things if we can’t prove that? I’ll tell you why, because it’s a religion. It’s an ideology. It’s a political tool for certain people to achieve power. The semi humorous part about all of this is there are millions who somehow think this is a benefit to them who will be suffering in their older age and will be shocked that they were left behind.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/16/24 at 20:11:26

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › 55 years

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.