Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
MRI scans find more cardiac problems (Read 160 times)
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Re: MRI scans find more cardiac problems
Reply #15 - 05/22/22 at 08:02:17

Serowbot wrote on 05/22/22 at 06:55:50:
Glad to hear you're Pro Choice

Ah Grasshopper !

You are confusing,
KILLING over 600,000 Humans each year,
for simply CONVENIENCE !

With 5 % (+/-) that require a Choice.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #16 - 05/24/22 at 06:50:09

Ok so 6 reviews, 3 blind, of the numbers show that MRI increased knowledge of heart disease, but does not answer for the overall increase in incidents.

The Big-10 numbers are now cross-referenced with RTP cardiac testing performed between May and October 2020 on professional athletes who had tested positive for COVID-19.

Major League Soccer, National Football League, Major League Baseball, National Hockey League, also the men and women’s National Basketball Association implemented mandatory cardiac screening requirements for all players who had tested positive for COVID-19 prior to resumption of team-organized sports activities.

Troponin testing, electrocardiography, and resting echocardiography were tested, and anyone with abnormal screening test results were referred for cardiac magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and or stress echocardiography.

Again, for what I assume would be obvious reasons, the Covid vaccine does not apply to these outcomes.  However a post on Twitter with zero evidence to support it could be considered more "truthful" since actual facts don't seem to matter on this subject.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #17 - 05/24/22 at 07:56:29

Eegore wrote on 05/19/22 at 07:57:49:
 Using MRI the amount of heart inflammation in Big-10 University Athletics showed a 7x increase in athletes that contracted Covid-19.

Eegore wrote on 05/24/22 at 06:50:09:
" ...
 Major League Soccer, National Football League, Major League Baseball, National Hockey League, also the men and women’s National Basketball Association implemented mandatory cardiac screening requirements for all players who had tested positive for COVID-19 prior to resumption of team-organized sports activities. ..."

"...numbers show that MRI increased knowledge of heart disease, but does not answer for the overall increase in incidents...."

So this, 'not an article', in one place it says a 7 times increase, for those that tested positive.
In another place it says which people had to be tested.

But no mention of a person in the above employ,
if tested positive,
was required to get a vaccine.

Explain why one could not conclude that,
getting the jab,
would not show
'...a 7x increase in athletes...'

Ah, but,
"...vaccines would not be a contributing factor...."

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - 05/24/22 at 19:46:54

"But no mention of a person in the above employ,
if tested positive,
was required to get a vaccine.

Explain why one could not conclude that,
getting the jab,
would not show
'...a 7x increase in athletes...'
"

I've been very clear about the assessment timelines for a reason.  Can you explain how MRI readings on human hearts prior to a vaccine being implemented or released can be caused from or aggravated in any way by that vaccine?

As I said this is nothing more than an example of a desire to blame Covid vaccines being so strong that facts don't matter.

Another example is this:

"Interesting that this, “…analysis.…”
comes on the heals of a extensive dialog,
between you and JOG About Covid Vaccines,
being a cause of more heart complications.

Where JOG is saying it is,
and you are saying it is not.

I never said Covid vaccines do not cause more heart complications - but as proven above, facts don't matter, for instance vaccines can somehow impact hearts without being in the human.

I actually said the exact opposite of that, presented batch numbers, verified cases, a breakdown of percentages and recommended course of correction.  What I did say is that the numbers JoG presents as "proof", that he won't read, are astronomically incorrect.  By millions.

JoG presents material that indicates over 300,000 kids died in TX in 2021 from vaccine related heart problems - have you observed anything that indicates this to be true?

Thinking 300,000 kids did not die in 2021 in TX alone is not equal to saying no kid ever dies from a vaccine.  

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #19 - 05/24/22 at 20:00:17

Eegore demands that the idiocy of Knowingly including in
Dead FROM covid
Numbers of people who Weren't Killed BY covid
And pretends that because the liars who use inflated numbers to create fear and herd the ignorant towards getting the jab is just how they do it,we are supposed to accept obvious lies and intentionally failing to provide honest numbers as
Reasonable.

Bullshit,dude.
We've had the conversation
I said what I said
You will not be decent
So
Say it again.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #20 - 05/24/22 at 21:00:50

Eegore demands that the idiocy of Knowingly including in
Dead FROM covid
Numbers of people who Weren't Killed BY covid
And pretends that because the liars who use inflated numbers to create fear and herd the ignorant towards getting the jab is just how they do it,we are supposed to accept obvious lies and intentionally failing to provide honest numbers as
Reasonable.

Except the CDC never said to do that.  I posted all the language in full and you ignore it.  No part of the CDC guidance says to list people who died WITH Covid as dying FROM it no matter how many times you claim otherwise.  Provisional coding is not classification of causal death anyway.

You were lied to, but you won't acknowledge that because you want to believe the CDC lied about this.  If the CDC posts exactly what they want done, and somebody else lies to you about it, the CDC lied?

Again you go with me saying things I never did.  I never said provisional coding was "Reasonable" no matter how many times you claim I did.  I never said anything close to that.

This is your response to MRI scans showing heart inflammation before vaccines were ever available?  Complaining about a provisional coding system that your own sources said they didn't even use to get the numbers they did?

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #21 - 05/25/22 at 08:06:31

If you live in a Trump supporting county anywhere in the nation, you are 2 1/2 times more likely to die from Covid.
Argue against common sense all you want.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #22 - 05/25/22 at 11:18:06

Eegore wrote on 05/24/22 at 21:00:50:
"... This is your response to MRI scans showing heart inflammation before vaccines were ever available?  ... "

And another,
just Awsumn
Spin.

Make it look/sound, 'LIKE'
The, 'not a article',
did not say:
Eegore wrote on 05/19/22 at 07:57:49:
"...  Using MRI the amount of heart inflammation
in Big-10 University Athletics
showed a 7x increase in athletes
that contracted Covid-19.

All of these were conducted in the Spring/Summer of 2020. ..."

Yes Virginia,
MRI's were used for Heart Condition study, before C-19.
Yet those that were done, before, C-19,
Have no relevance to the fact, you listed, in the, 'not a Article'.

" Using MRI the amount of heart inflammation
in Big-10 University Athletics
showed a 7x increase in athletes
that contracted Covid-19 ":

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #23 - 05/25/22 at 11:25:58

Serowbot wrote on 05/25/22 at 08:06:31:
If you live in a Trump supporting county
anywhere in the nation,
you are 2 1/2 times more likely to die from Covid. ..."

Can you show the site/article/study/proof ?

Is that statement just another, 'drive-by' ?

Or did Chicken Noodel News,
(or the like),
TELL YOU to say that ?

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #24 - 05/25/22 at 14:28:14

"And another,
just Awsumn
Spin"

Spin or how Time as we know it works?  I clearly stated, twice, when these scans took place and you still wanted to try to blame the vaccine.  
'

"Yes Virginia,
MRI's were used for Heart Condition study, before C-19.
Yet those that were done, before, C-19,
Have no relevance to the fact, you listed, in the, 'not a Article'.
"

The relevance is there is ample evidence that heart disease is the number one killer of young athletes.  This has been known for over 30 years but is conveniently ignored in arguments about vaccine deaths.

MRI scans have shown a higher percentage of heart disease in athletes with Covid 19.  

You want to say the vaccine should be calculated in when it wasn't even available.  Why would anyone do that?

The real issue is if the vaccine is aggravating a heart condition that is more-present due to Covid 19.  If people would pay attention and stop letting their emotions distort time and space, we could actually discuss a real issue using actual data.  Data, to me, is not an article.

« Last Edit: 05/26/22 at 05:31:29 by Eegore »  
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #25 - 06/22/22 at 08:47:20

This data, not article, but actual numerical data has been assessed by 6 additional organizations.  2 had the full number sets with all information.  

2 had all number sets and zero additional information regarding what the numbers represented.

2 then were independently chosen and had the unidentified data sets evaluated.  This means the 2 evaluation teams with only numbers and no information about what those number represent then chose their own evaluators to double-check the math independently.  This makes the assessments double-blind.

There was one variance on one data set from one college in the month of July.  This alters the heart condition percentage by 1 ten thousands of one percent towards more healthy athletes.

At this time I consider after 9 independent assessments that the consensus of over 30 years of medical documentation is correct and heart conditions were the leading cause of death among young athletes.  

Given these numbers come prior to Covid 19 vaccines being made, or in 67.878% of the cases used here - Before Covid-19 was discovered - it should be safe to say, even though some on here will disagree for some reason, that the vaccines did not influence these cardiac issues.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #26 - 06/22/22 at 10:23:23

Whatever the reason, I'm not remembering the reports of sudden death in healthy athletes in years gone by. The frequency is, IMO, increased. It's a regular thing now. Not saying it just didn't ever happen before, but, Daaayum,, it's happening a lot now.
Seeing a sign on a bus saying
Children have heart attacks too
Is weird.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #27 - 06/22/22 at 10:53:34

Where is that sign?

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #28 - 06/22/22 at 11:23:31

Whatever the reason, I'm not remembering the reports of sudden death in healthy athletes in years gone by. The frequency is, IMO, increased. It's a regular thing now. Not saying it just didn't ever happen before, but, Daaayum,, it's happening a lot now.

300,000 kids in TX alone would be a lot except it's a lie.

It's not happening a lot now, your sources are conveniently leaving out prior numbers and cherry-picking ages (leaving out everyone over 25, so now 23 is the "average age") or flat out lying - like all the Soccer players that were either alive, made up, or ages 72 - 18.  I mean the desire to blame the vaccine is now superseding time and space as we know it and the vaccine killed kids before it was even invented?

Here's an idea, maybe the lies are about how many kids are dying.  How can so many die  and yet no changes in the rates of child obituaries, medical care, social media posts, school attendance, census rates happen?  How are these kids dying from vaccine related heart attacks, but not leaving any evidence of it behind?

Where are all these dead kids?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #29 - 06/22/22 at 12:10:58

Serowbot wrote on 06/22/22 at 10:53:34:
Where is that sign?

It was on the side of a city bus,I didn't make note of the website and I didn't notice a location.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/03/24 at 11:40:38

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › MRI scans find more cardiac problems

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.