Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Matt Gaetz, child sex trafficking (Read 469 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Matt Gaetz, child sex trafficking
Reply #45 - 05/15/21 at 04:43:33

None of this is particularly  important. Gaetz was getting media attention for pointing out the obvious abdication of duty by the press by refusing to give attention to The Biden’s criminal dealings but paybacks are a b!tch as they say. The press is going overboard to punish someone who called them out. But, big picture as far as what this means for the country? Nothing. It’s throwing food pellets into the pond so the children can gather around, watch the fish jump all over themselves and think they’re seeing something important...

Rep. Eric Swalwell on the other hand, was banging a Chinese spy and when told, he gave her a heads up and she left the country. Third in line for the presidency, the speaker of the house, renewed his membership on the House Intelligence Committee. And let’s not mention the lies he presented at the ridiculous 2nd impeachment.

But hey.....good news for you, I see a kid coming your way with handful of fish pellets so better get yourself in position to feed....

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #46 - 05/15/21 at 18:37:46

WebsterMark wrote on 05/15/21 at 04:43:33:
... But hey.....good news for you, I see a kid coming your way with handful of fish pellets so better get yourself in position to feed....

Perfect example of what is happening.

Hey, look over their !!!!!!

A Pipeline is being attacked,
And their are gas shortages.

All in response to Fauci,
Lying, Spinning,
And being handed his Azz.

BUT, a ‘subject’ of a Monarchy,
knows all about being handed his Azz.
LOLOLOL

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #47 - 05/15/21 at 18:56:42

Quote:
Mavigogun wrote on 05/03/21 at 12:36:26:
The reason for their hatred of all things good is painfully clear- ...

Again you are asked.

Who, are the people, that have; Quote:
'hatred of all things good'
And Who, are the people that decide, what things are good ?

It has been 13 days !!!!!!!!!

You JUMP on something you think you have the answer for.
Why NOT ANSWER this question ???????

(Golly Gee Wally could it be ..,.,.,..)

Grin
Grin
Grin
Grin
Grin
Grin Grin Grin Grin

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #48 - 05/15/21 at 23:14:14

"You JUMP on something you think you have the answer for.
Why NOT ANSWER this question ???????"

Maybe he will answer once he gets elected.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #49 - 05/22/21 at 14:09:10

Update: now Gaetz' previous gf is going to testify. Also some more reporting regarding Greenberg's 'confession' letter to Roger Stone, in order to try and wrangle a pardon from the trumpster. Apparently Gaetz wanted to cut Greenberg loose, which is why Greenberg is doesn't care much for Gaetz.

Gaetz is not going to be able to get his dad to 'fix' this like he did his DUI, in which the arresting officer was the one who got fired!

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #50 - 05/23/21 at 04:39:52

Did Matt Gaetz steal your girlfriend or something? Run over your dog? Why the fascination about Gaetz?

Gaetz’s real crime is being an annoyance to leftist politicians and now that they control the DOJ, they’re out for revenge and you act like an Untouchable chasing down Al Capone. I mean you can’t really be concerned about sex with underage girls cause if you did, you be making daily post about investigations into Bill Clinton.

Full disclosure, I can’t stand Gaetz. He forced himself into the limelight and I don’t think he deserved the attention. I don’t know anything he’s done of significance yet he’s always on camera. Reminds me of a toned down Obama. Never really did anything but a bunch of media decided he was somebody one day and all of a sudden, he’s national figure.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #51 - 04/02/22 at 05:14:50

As Peppermint Patty would say in the White House briefing room, “let’s circle back to this”

It’s been a year, and no charges have been filed. The only charges filed were against a person (and I believe convicted)  with trying to extort $25 million from the Gaetz family. But our drive-by shooter felt the need to label this person as a child sex predator on the order of leftist school teachers in Florida who want to tell second third graders about anal sex between men.

When you add this with all of the false allegations against Trump, the made up stories against Kavanaugh and just the general lies coming out of the leftist media it becomes clear we do need an insurrection but not necessarily against the government. I think it seems more and more obvious it’s the leftist media that controls democratic politicians and not the other way around.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #52 - 04/02/22 at 10:01:28

WebsterMark wrote on 05/23/21 at 04:39:52:
Why the fascination about Gaetz?

Lewinsky was in her early 20's, well past the age of consent.
The interest in Gaetz  is that he is accused of everything the Qanon Right has been accusing Liberal's of.
Trafficking, statutory rape, prostitution, crossing state lines with a minor,... everything short of eating babies.

Remember Pizzagate?... Hillary's child sex trafficking ring based out of the cellar of a pizza place that had no cellar.
Nothing burger.
This is a Whopper.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #53 - 04/02/22 at 11:04:39

https://justthenews.com/government/congress/gaetz-seeks-strip-intel-officials-wh
o-called-hunter-biden-laptop-russian

They told the whopper

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #54 - 04/02/22 at 14:16:29

Serowbot wrote on 04/02/22 at 10:01:28:
WebsterMark wrote on 05/23/21 at 04:39:52:
Why the fascination about Gaetz?

Lewinsky was in her early 20's, well past the age of consent.
The interest in Gaetz  is that he is accused of everything the Qanon Right has been accusing Liberal's of.
Trafficking, statutory rape, prostitution, crossing state lines with a minor,... everything short of eating babies.

Remember Pizzagate?... Hillary's child sex trafficking ring based out of the cellar of a pizza place that had no cellar.
Nothing burger.
This is a Whopper.

Like the cellar, there was nothing to the Gaetz allegations either, they were made up. And if you want to compare fabricated stories of the right vs the left, you’d lose so don’t.

But Bill however did screw around with a 20 year old intern who let him grab her by the pu$$y. Wait, that sounds familiar….

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/27/24 at 07:17:41

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Matt Gaetz, child sex trafficking

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.