Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
USPS Tracking.......This is crazy! (Read 136 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: USPS Tracking.......This is crazy!
Reply #15 - 03/02/21 at 02:59:00

That's screwed up, Dave. I hope you got the wrong tracking number. And your package gets to you soon.

Mine keeps getting closer. Otta have it today.

March 1, 2021 - 5:11 am
Arrived at USPS Facility
LONGVIEW
TX, 75602
March 1, 2021 - 2:01 pm
Arrived at USPS Facility
GILMER
TX, 75644
March 1, 2021 - 2:26 pm
Arrived at Post Office

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #16 - 03/02/21 at 16:51:04

As the fat kid on the Simpson's says
Ha Ha

I got my package

And I didn't even hafta do Any
Algebra!!!

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Dave
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Camp Springs, Kentucky
Reply #17 - 03/03/21 at 03:13:03

I have temporarily given up on the fork boots for the Suzuki Hillbilly to arrive anytime soon.  I had it up on the bike lift with the rebuilt forks not yet attached.........waiting for the new boots to replace the old torn ones.  I wanted to use the bike lift for the other project - so I put this Hillbilly back together without any boots.  When (if) I ever get any boots - it is only a 30 minute job to take it apart again.

The fork boot seller has until March 8 to respond, and then PayPal has until March 13 to take action on the issue.

After I got it back together (cleaned carb, installed new crank seals, new fuel and oil lines, made new clutch cover and oil pump drive gaskets, new chain and new road sprocket (also has an off road sprocket), new fork seals) - I took it for a 10 mile ride last night with the chain on the off road sprocket.  It is really slow with the off road sprocket - 30mph is likely the top speed.  It runs well - shifting is a new experience as neutral is at the top of the shift pattern and all 4 gears are shifted down....this causes a real chance for finding neutral as you mistakenly try to shift into 1st gear if you are already in 1st gear.
« Last Edit: 03/03/21 at 05:18:23 by Dave »  

IMG_7675.JPG

Someday I will be old......But not today!

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #18 - 03/03/21 at 13:57:56

Dave, any word on your package?

IP Logged
Dave
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Camp Springs, Kentucky
Reply #19 - 03/03/21 at 18:05:02

Nope - no response from the seller yet - they have until March 8 to respond to PayPal.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #20 - 03/03/21 at 18:19:23

That's a rotten deal, Dave.
I hope it works out.

IP Logged
Dave
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Camp Springs, Kentucky
Reply #21 - 03/04/21 at 03:38:15

It has become very hard in some cases to know where these sellers are located.  I bought these fork boots by doing a Google search for Suzuki t90 fork boots.  The website I found appeared to be legitimate  with a lot of items for sale.....although motorcycle parts was not the only thing they sold.  I did not know until I got the first tracking report that the fork boots were coming from China.

A week or so later I had the exact same thing happen when ordering a Rosebud torch tip for a Smith welding rig.  I had been searching using Google and I found one with a good price.  The webpage had welding equipment and the company name was NCMendez Services.  All the equipment descriptions and pages uses English and proper sentence structure, the prices were in US dollars.  I could not find a Google listing for the company anywhere.  I have become very confident in using PayPal to pay for items - as they have always corrected anything that turns out wrong.  I didn't know this torch was coming from China until I had waited a couple weeks and the torch was not delivered yet - so I checked the tracking and discovered it was being shipped from Wuhan China on February 24th.

IP Logged
MMRanch
Serious Thumper

Evil flourishes if
Good Men do Nothing.

LYNCHBURG TN
Reply #22 - 03/04/21 at 08:36:26

Hay Dave ,

I've got an extra (experimental) set of boots ... I'll measure them today for ya ???

Huh

I see and feel the Holy Spirit in the world , as does anybody who has eyes to see. How far Man's corruption reaches into Organized Religion , we may never know
WWW MMRanch MMRanch   IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/04/24 at 16:20:38

General CategoryThe Cafe › USPS Tracking.......This is crazy!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.