Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
TX power outages non-ERCOT (Read 174 times)
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: TX power outages non-ERCOT
Reply #15 - 03/23/21 at 09:23:16

"It seems obvious to me that if you needed electricity to extract NG to produce more electricity during critical periods then that area was critical or should of had it's own self supply.

So, it's either neglect or conspiracy."

I'd lean more towards neglect, although I can not prove that it was actually solar and wind shortages meaning thousands upon thousands of meter readings have been altered to vilify Natural Gas, with the NG Companies, and the Transport suppliers support with ERCOT also getting onboard to fabricate all this evidence used in legislative hearings.  The Public Utility Commission must be on-board too.

They then must have also fabricated the Critical Load paperwork, post-dated forged signatures going back a decade and then had an IT systems expert(s) re-image all the digital time-stamps on thousands of emails and facsimiles so they look as if they are older than they actually are.  This way wind and solar are covered and more traditional power gets the blame.

Or what is being identified as a large multi-faceted failure on multiple fronts is actually true.  Maybe NG does freeze in TX at the same temperature as it does on the rest of the planet, maybe these Critical Load forms do exist and were not filled out, maybe power in TX is a loop of one energy type being moderately co-dependent on the other.  Maybe the issues pointed out in 2011, that happened again, are part of the overall problem.  

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #16 - 03/23/21 at 09:47:00

Look at you... opinion.

WWW   IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #17 - 03/23/21 at 12:37:23

E never has an
Opinion.
He only states what a
Government paid for study says is correct.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - 03/23/21 at 14:13:34

What part of the reports I posted here are "Government paid" or even supplied by the Government?  The Department of Energy reports, that ERCOT supplied?  So again ERCOT is complicit in providing false information for the Dept. of Energy to respond to.  ERCOT must want to look like they made bad decisions to cover for solar and wind and fabricated all those requests also.  

By not looking at the information provided one can claim plausible deniability and continue to push false narratives such as the one JoG provides here.  

Let me answer since it will continue to be ignored:  Not one of the data sets provided in this thread come from "Government" but all come from private companies.  From private companies in a non-federally regulated power grid.

My information comes from the private sector.

Your information comes from a Politician.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #19 - 08/04/21 at 14:00:40

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #20 - 08/03/22 at 13:55:30

More information supporting that wind-power is not connected to the grids that failed in TX.  

https://www.yahoo.com/news/why-texas-grid-causes-high-160416032.html

Despite the growing development of wind energy production in Texas, the state’s transmission network would need significant infrastructure upgrades to ship out the energy produced in the region.

“The transmission constraints are such that energy can’t make it to the load centers. [High Plains wind power] might be able to make it to Lubbock, but it may not be able to make it to Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston or Austin,

So without even having the physical structures in place to transmit power, somehow it was renewable energy that caused the problem.  

Now on the opposite end the lack of storage did cause issue this past summer with the rolling blackouts.  This was partially caused by reduced renewable input however the isolated grid is mostly to blame.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/28/24 at 03:26:12

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › TX power outages non-ERCOT

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.