Send Topic Print
Party of Science (Read 205 times)
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Party of Science
Reply #30 - 09/20/20 at 15:34:03

"So, being the analytical person you represent yourself to be.
Did you, or anyone else look at any other factors in the 'unknown' case you talk about ?"

Yes.

As with all cases there are a multitude of contributing factors.  That is why all this focus on mask is this and mask is that is only part of the problem.  

There was no large demographic change between one floor of the building and another, there were no known carpooling infections.  The people who were infected were all within the same cubicle proximity and had symptoms averaging 9 days apart.  These people did not carpool, or all live in close domestic enclosures.  

This does not mean that they did not get SARS-COV-2 from a location other than work.  It just means that if they worked together in close proximity they happened to become infected about 9 days apart from one another.

So does the State look for ways to disprove that information by saying ponchos don't stop bullets, or pretend some humans don't expel fluids from their mouth, or pretend asymptomatic stages don't exist, or do they just accept the information available?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #31 - 09/21/20 at 05:15:05

Stating as a fact “masks don’t work” is as ridiculous as TDS infected Biden that if Trump weren’t  President, no one would have died. None, zero, zilch, instead of the 200 million who died.....  what a f*ckstick.

CDC just added to their website this weekend that Covid infections can occur beyond the 6’ zone. Wear a mask if you’re inside a small area. Again, imagine someone is smoking. Wearing a masks when Running inside to pay for Gas is silly. Riding up a crowded elevator for 25 floors? Yea, wear a mask.

It is possible that COVID-19 may spread through the droplets and airborne particles that are formed when a person who has COVID-19 coughs, sneezes, sings, talks, or breathes. There is growing evidence that droplets and airborne particles can remain suspended in the air and be breathed in by others, and travel distances beyond 6 feet (for example, during choir practice, in restaurants, or in fitness classes). In general, indoor environments without good ventilation increase this risk.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #32 - 09/23/20 at 06:49:00

"Wearing a masks when Running inside to pay for Gas is silly."

As long as you can make sure you don't speak or exhale when at the counter as that could expel droplets onto the counter, the card-reader etc.  Or as long as that counter is sanitized after each person uses it.  

I agree for the most part that mask wearing can be overdone, like wearing them in cars alone, but I say anytime I can be expelling my fluids onto something that someone else will touch I wear a mask.  Not because government says to, just because of my familiarity with droplet contagion leads me to believe that droplets on surfaces spread disease and I have no reason to believe I am exempt from asymptomatic stages of disease.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #33 - 09/23/20 at 08:56:09

Eegore wrote on 09/23/20 at 06:49:00:
"Wearing a masks when Running inside to pay for Gas is silly."

As long as you can make sure you don't speak or exhale when at the counter as that could expel droplets onto the counter, the card-reader etc.  Or as long as that counter is sanitized after each person uses it.  

I agree for the most part that mask wearing can be overdone, like wearing them in cars alone, but I say anytime I can be expelling my fluids onto something that someone else will touch I wear a mask.  Not because government says to, just because of my familiarity with droplet contagion leads me to believe that droplets on surfaces spread disease and I have no reason to believe I am exempt from asymptomatic stages of disease.

If infections spread that easily with that small of an infectious dose, we all would have died a long, long time ago. A healthy immune system in a relatively healthy human being does a phenomenal job. I read a long article (maybe I can find it) that went into detail how the poor immune health of the average American is directly related to the higher death count. If you just walk around the average city and look at the gigantic people and the poor health it’s not surprising. I had heard at one point, a local hospital reported 9 out of 10 patients in their intensive care unit were classified as obese. I remember traveling through some European countries and our joke was if you didn’t rate at least a 7 out of 10, they made you leave the country because everybody seem to be fabulous looking.

IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #34 - 09/23/20 at 09:14:29

I find it contradictory how the left wants to triple the US population with 3rd world immigrants when the average American lifestyle has a carbon footprint 10 times that of the average 3rd worlder lifestyle.

But the environment is nowhere near as important as the guaranteed single party future those democrud voting immigrants will enable. Triple the pollution VS lefty authoritarian dictatorship?

It's all about the power. You know the answer....

07 S40 (Thumpy): 666cc big bore, stage 2 webcam, dyna muffler, 412 shocks, Barnett clutch, Kawasaki ZL900 FE
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #35 - 09/23/20 at 15:52:31

"A healthy immune system in a relatively healthy human being does a phenomenal job. I read a long article (maybe I can find it) that went into detail how the poor immune health of the average American is directly related to the higher death count."

I agree.  If I am around a bunch of healthy soldiers I don't even bother to wear a mask at all unless I am right up in their faces.  Gas-stations, I do.  I see really old people going into convenience stores, grocery stores etc.  It takes me about 2 seconds to pull it on, 2 to take it off.  If that 4 seconds of my life keeps my spit off a counter-top I will do it.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #36 - 09/23/20 at 19:47:23

Eegore wrote on 09/23/20 at 15:52:31:
...   Gas-stations, I do.  

OH, so when I pull into a Gas station, Put my card into the pump,
pump gas,  Complete the purchase,
then go into the structure, after Seeing, NO ONE IS INSIDE,
to get a bottle of water,
I NEED A MASK, BECAUSE I AM IN  N.M.  ??????

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #37 - 09/23/20 at 21:19:03

"OH, so when I pull into a Gas station, Put my card into the pump,
pump gas,  Complete the purchase,
then go into the structure, after Seeing, NO ONE IS INSIDE,
to get a bottle of water,
I NEED A MASK, BECAUSE I AM IN  N.M.  ??????"

I don't know, what does the law there say?

Why would someone need to be inside for your fluids to be expelled onto surfaces?  The only requirement for that is you being inside.

I for one sanitize the pump handles when I use them, for the reasons I stated before.  30 seconds of my life, maybe Grandma won't be in contact with my fluids.  Maybe and only the word maybe with the exclusion of all other words.  Maybe.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/28/24 at 00:01:36

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Party of Science

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.