Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
2001 Honda Shadow Spirit 1100 (Read 280 times)
MMRanch
Serious Thumper

Evil flourishes if
Good Men do Nothing.

LYNCHBURG TN
Re: 2001 Honda Shadow Spirit 1100
Reply #30 - 08/26/20 at 15:35:31

Springman ,

I know this is a serious question ... But

Have you taught that Honda to SWIM YET ?   Undecided

I see and feel the Holy Spirit in the world , as does anybody who has eyes to see. How far Man's corruption reaches into Organized Religion , we may never know
WWW MMRanch MMRanch   IP Logged
Dave
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Camp Springs, Kentucky
Reply #31 - 08/27/20 at 02:26:56

MMRanch wrote on 08/26/20 at 15:35:31:
Springman ,

Have you taught that Honda to SWIM YET ?   Undecided

It seems that MM's day isn't complete until he drags you and your shiny bike down a dirt road......or through a water crossing!
Roll Eyes

Someday I will be old......But not today!

IP Logged
MMRanch
Serious Thumper

Evil flourishes if
Good Men do Nothing.

LYNCHBURG TN
Reply #32 - 08/27/20 at 07:17:06

your shiny bike down a dirt road.  

Not that Dirt Roads aren't FUN , But ...

Actually I was thinking of CLEAN WATER , but I'm glad it mostly went North instead of West !  
I'm sure the folks of east Texas are even more glad than I am ?    Smiley

It seem that entire area gets more than its share of Flooding , storms and such !

It looks like this storm is going north enough not to rain on my east Tn. plans for the weekend too !

I see and feel the Holy Spirit in the world , as does anybody who has eyes to see. How far Man's corruption reaches into Organized Religion , we may never know
springman
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Spring, Texas
Reply #33 - 08/27/20 at 08:56:20

No MM, I'm trying to keep the Honda clean.

We were lucky that we were spared. I feel bad for the people in west Louisiana. Laura was a monster storm.

Stew, I hope you and your family did ok with this storm. Please let us know you are ok.

Not sure who else is in the area that got hit. Our prayers are with all of you.

06 S40 seat mod, airhawk, HD muffler, Shinko 712 140-90-15 rear tire, Shinko 230 front tire, versy cam chain tensioner, Rotella oil, Volar brake pads, EBC clutch & springs
  IP Logged
Dave
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Camp Springs, Kentucky
Reply #34 - 08/27/20 at 09:43:30

I did not pick up on the hurricane humor......I thought MM was referring to the low water crossings (creeks) that are a part of the ritual that Youzguys has for his Texas rides.

Someday I will be old......But not today!

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #35 - 08/27/20 at 10:20:38

Lookin at the radar and projections this very early AM,, I figured we were gonna get a load of rain and some tree bendin wind..
Nothin in the rain gauge to see,, it has done some drizzlin,, and gusts in the 20ish MPH range.. Cloouds are headed in a swirling southwesterly direction,
I think we are about done with it,, and I was wantin some rain,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
springman
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Spring, Texas
Reply #36 - 08/27/20 at 10:22:41

I have to admit that the low water crossing sounds a bit more intimidating on the heavier bike. I've already thought it through though and decided that the hill country rides are probably more enjoyable on the S40.

06 S40 seat mod, airhawk, HD muffler, Shinko 712 140-90-15 rear tire, Shinko 230 front tire, versy cam chain tensioner, Rotella oil, Volar brake pads, EBC clutch & springs
  IP Logged
springman
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Spring, Texas
Reply #37 - 08/27/20 at 10:24:56

JOG, I have to admit it was very surprising that we, here in Houston, were barely touched by this storm. We had a bit of rain yesterday afternoon and that was it. I'm not complaining. I am very thankful.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #38 - 08/27/20 at 10:28:22

Considering all the fun and excitement that part of Texas has seen in the last coupla years,, Id be gigglin at dodgin a bullet. From ships leakin stuff in the ship channel, fires, explosions, and hurricanes,, Id say Enuff already.. Time for a break..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
MMRanch
Serious Thumper

Evil flourishes if
Good Men do Nothing.

LYNCHBURG TN
Reply #39 - 08/27/20 at 10:47:39

I'm glad the storm missed Houston and didn't get your yard and possibly bike under water !  Roll Eyes

It really looked bad for a while.   Don't they usually slow down their tracking once they hit land ?   So this one staying in HIGH GEAR and heading North might have been the best thing that could have happened .  Smiley    Its like a show of mercy in the mist of the storm that could have been a lot worse !.  Matt. 5:45 .

Some times I wonder if the news media just spins the drama up just to make headlines. ???  Huh   We may never know the full extent of the shenanigans' that really go on !

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/07/24 at 04:48:13

General CategoryThe Cafe › 2001 Honda Shadow Spirit 1100

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.