Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
China raises death toll 50% (Read 127 times)
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: China raises death toll 50%
Reply #15 - 04/21/20 at 13:13:07

China has a lot of axes to grind. They need to keep their people oppressed promising them world domination, they need to keep Taiwan and Hong Kong under their thumb, they need to protect the south china sea and keep those 5-6 countries down, they need to buy businesses in Asia, Europe and US as well as Australia's mining projects, Africa's infrastructure projects etc etc under the "guise" of helping.

That's why they lie a lot, and to each country its a different lie. That effectively is why they lie about everything even when it makes no sense.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #16 - 04/21/20 at 13:15:54

"What would you call a entity, collecting data,
they know is false."

False as in how you think false reporting is, or false in how they specifically say to follow etiology guidelines for UCOD?  None of the links you provide indicate they are using PCOD for those reports, two of them actually say they do not.

"This section on the death certificate is for reporting the sequence of conditions that led directly to death. The immediate cause of death, which is the disease or condition that directly preceded death and is not necessarily the underlying cause of death (UCOD), should be reported on line a. The conditions that led to the immediate cause of death should be reported in a logical sequence in terms of time and etiology below it."

But the diagnostics say "DC line A is the evaluated factor".  That means Code U07.2 is not in those reports.  On the other ones the coding wasn;t even in effect.  The very thing people claim is a lie, is not included.  So they lied about a process they didn't use, or didn't exist at the time?

And the part again people keep ignoring:  I don't have issue with the examples provided in the appendix of VSRG Ro#03, what would you change?

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #17 - 04/21/20 at 13:20:31

"Youre fulla crap"

You haven't provided a reference that includes U07.2 in the reported data, but that would require reading the material.

Ahh wait, you mean "the news" reports it.  So if the news says something that is inaccurate, the person who they got the information from is a liar.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #18 - 04/21/20 at 18:15:51

srinath wrote on 04/21/20 at 13:13:07:
China has a lot of axes to grind.

Feel free to elaborate...

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #19 - 04/22/20 at 06:56:26

pg wrote on 04/21/20 at 18:15:51:
srinath wrote on 04/21/20 at 13:13:07:
China has a lot of axes to grind.

Feel free to elaborate...

Best regards,

Like in my original post -
China is "helping" Africa by building infrastructure. There it wants to be a partner with no global ambitions.
China owns mines in Australia and several large companies. There again its under the guide of Help/partnering.
Tibet, Taiwan, HK are countries it wants to absorb. They have no choice in the matter. They have been shut out of WHO etc etc.
China uses WHO to spread its "perfect containment of corona virus" yet, it ignores the south china sea and the UN ruling of it being owned by 9 countries.
China wants to sell in and own companies in the US and Europe and India even and does not want to buy food like rice under WTO requirements.
China is working in parts of latin America like equador to grow rice for its consumption. There it wants to be a customer (or I think land owner)
China's promise to its people is global domination, and the rest of the world is that of trading partner who uses the word "trade" very very loosely, as in we send you lots of crap, and we don't take any of yours.
The Tarriffs were basically started over - get this - 2 containers of rice china has reneged on buying form the US since 2011 if I recall.
They need to be pounded back to the stone age, and they need to get out of the south china sea island building game and need to basically follow all of UN rules, and not have WHO in their back pocket and just use that for its convenience.
China's 9 dash line needs to be invalidated - and it has been by the UN, it needs to be enforced by nukes.
Maybe axes to grind is the wrong word. They're 2 faced maybe better.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #20 - 04/22/20 at 07:03:39

Theyre just trying to keep all their axes sharp,, and pay slave wages to those who make it possible. I think thats the most concise rundown on china and it's clever maneuvers,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #21 - 04/22/20 at 17:43:33

" I think thats the most concise rundown on china and it's clever maneuvers,, "

I think you mean cleaver maneuvers.

IP Logged
Matchless G11

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Newfoundland NJ
Reply #22 - 04/23/20 at 04:08:13

srinath wrote on 04/21/20 at 09:31:10:
Matchless G11 wrote on 04/21/20 at 08:48:52:
srinath wrote on 04/21/20 at 05:21:16:
justin_o_guy2 wrote on 04/21/20 at 00:53:34:
You
Implied
The reader
Infers

And sometimes we try super hard, and infer the wrong thing. Like in this case - and I'm definitely not saying it is correct - but something that just hit me -
Taiwan has one of the lowest rates of infection or death. That includes a per capita, per population density or in absolute terms. In effect a place with the population density of NYC has the infection rate of North Dakota.

This is an affront to China. There's no way China can let this happen on its front door. That's why they're claiming super low numbers.

China would rather take the blame and the ire of the world by announcing so few casualties rather than lose this to Taiwan. Taiwan OTOH has been completely ignored by the WHO which is acting like China's sock puppet, so as such there is no "Taiwan"

Cool.
Srinath.

A friend of mine who left Taiwan to get away from the coming infection, Is now hold up in nowhere Kentucky, He said people are still going out dinning in Taiwan. opps !

Whaaaa - wait - I saw footage of empty streets etc - maybe it was actually china - No idea. But Taiwan isn't lying about numbers, they are super super low.

Cool.
Srinath.

When I contacted my friend, it was two weeks ago in this time things happen fast, I believe Taiwan's numbers, there is quite a bit of freedom there. They don't bulldoze churches like China does.

I  know the last time I was there 2017, upon entering the country I had to walk past a IR camera, it seemed they were stopping anyone with a high temperature. Long before this out break they were trying to keep out anyone who may have been sick with whatever.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/28/24 at 22:15:46

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › China raises death toll 50%

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.