Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6
Send Topic Print
Do you still believe that BS story? (Read 441 times)
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Do you still believe that BS story?
01/06/20 at 02:38:22

« Last Edit: 01/06/20 at 13:57:04 by verslagen1 »  

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Re: Do you still believe that BS story?
Reply #1 - 01/07/20 at 16:31:09

What say you Eegore?  Did you see the pictures of his neck?

Best regards,

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 01/07/20 at 19:37:35

I am currently having the evidence presented to forensic pathologists for review.  I will develop my own opinion when I have 20 or more compiled and I am trying to get some information from the DOJ regarding entry/exit procedures.  I have 38 contractor statements but zero official ones.

At this time I am not convinced that outside individuals were snuck in or otherwise violated standard entry exit procedures.

I also am not sure how relevant the missing camera footage is considering that there are no other entry/exit points to the room.  

I can for sure at this time say I do not think the guards being prosecuted are choosing to avoid bringing up that other individuals were in the area, that they were forced to go "on a smoke break" or any other scenario that conflicts with the camera footage.  I do not think that the available camera footage was altered as there is no evidence of that.  

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #3 - 01/07/20 at 20:11:45

Eegore wrote on 01/07/20 at 19:37:35:
 I am currently having the evidence presented to forensic pathologists for review.  I will develop my own opinion when I have 20 or more compiled and I am trying to get some information from the DOJ regarding entry/exit procedures.  I have 38 contractor statements but zero official ones.

At this time I am not convinced that outside individuals were snuck in or otherwise violated standard entry exit procedures.

I also am not sure how relevant the missing camera footage is considering that there are no other entry/exit points to the room.  

I can for sure at this time say I do not think the guards being prosecuted are choosing to avoid bringing up that other individuals were in the area, that they were forced to go "on a smoke break" or any other scenario that conflicts with the camera footage.  I do not think that the available camera footage was altered as there is no evidence of that.  

It seems very odd, that so many weird "chain of events" happened at this exact moment....to a very high profiled person, who in all likelihood, had vast knowledge of some extremely  incriminating testimony, by its/his, very nature.

Now, how odd was Vince Foster's death....too?
A man on the brink of becoming the AG, you'd think he would be giddy with power, and the future it held.
To go to a park, and shot himself, and to have park rangers, handle the investigation.... of such a high profile person?

Wasn't bad news breaking about some of the shady past of Hillary, Web Hubbel, etc, at this time too?

Does lighting strike twice?  Undecided

I don't know.....
I lean toward its nothing but two people, for only reasons they knew, decided to kill themselves.

To believe otherwise, well frankly.....that is a narrative, if true I don't think I could honestly handle, the implications it would afford, to just how deep we are in corruption, etc.... I'd rather be ignorant and naive, and let evil flourish until a power higher than any I could ever level....takes charge of it.  Embarrassed

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #4 - 01/08/20 at 05:04:47

raydawg wrote on 01/07/20 at 20:11:45:
Eegore wrote on 01/07/20 at 19:37:35:

It seems very odd, that so many weird "chain of events" happened at this exact moment....to a very high profiled person, who in all likelihood, had vast knowledge of some extremely  incriminating testimony, by its/his, very nature.

Now, how odd was Vince Foster's death....too?
A man on the brink of becoming the AG, you'd think he would be giddy with power, and the future it held.
To go to a park, and shot himself, and to have park rangers, handle the investigation.... of such a high profile person?

Wasn't bad news breaking about some of the shady past of Hillary, Web Hubbel, etc, at this time too?

Does lighting strike twice?  Undecided

I don't know.....
I lean toward its nothing but two people, for only reasons they knew, decided to kill themselves.

To believe otherwise, well frankly.....that is a narrative, if true I don't think I could honestly handle, the implications it would afford, to just how deep we are in corruption, etc.... I'd rather be ignorant and naive, and let evil flourish until a power higher than any I could ever level....takes charge of it.  Embarrassed

That is not what I asked, did you see the pictures of his neck?

Best regards,

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #5 - 01/08/20 at 06:04:38

Once again, I'll go with common sense.
Leaning forward against a piece of cloth Could kill ya, IF your reflexes didn't save you.
But, what it won't do is
Break bones.

Not gonna happen..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #6 - 01/09/20 at 15:47:29

The hits just keep on coming....

“The MCC inadvertently preserved video from the wrong tier within the MCC, and, as a result, video from outside the defendant’s cell... no longer exists,” prosecutors wrote.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/jeffrey-epstein-jail-cell-surveillance-video-suici...

Best regards,

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #7 - 01/09/20 at 22:56:00

Nose is different
Ear
Much different

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The Netherlands   Den Haag
Reply #8 - 01/10/20 at 03:15:34

Some things are as clear as daylight.

But if they are denied, then something strange happens in us.
We start to doubt and begin to deny it ourself and with that we become unconscious for what happend.

Denial is the greatest unconsciousness.

Hence politicians and pedophiles can get away and will get away, with obvious crimes under the nose of the public, as long as they are denied.

Lips Sealed

Do what you know is right. (you can always use fear as a counselor later)
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 01/10/20 at 05:29:51

"Nose is different
Ear
Much different
"

This is normal.  Compare other living and dead profile images, skin sags, the nose deforms within hours.  The phrase "It didnt even look like him/her" was heard all the time at the medical center for this reason.  

The C-Collar is very obviously pressing the skin upward modifying the shape of the ear cartilage.  Notice the pinching at the front and the compression of the lower lobe.

Are we now saying he is actually alive and a stunt double was killed instead?  

IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The Netherlands   Den Haag
Reply #10 - 01/10/20 at 08:02:00

When the blood pressure is gone, and also the soul is no longer in the body. Then the face looks different, that's true.

But.. (Whit all respect). You are in denial. Wake up!

Look at the facts, use your eyes, look at the nose and look at that ear.

Do what you know is right. (you can always use fear as a counselor later)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #11 - 01/10/20 at 09:01:21

Eegore wrote on 01/10/20 at 05:29:51:
"Nose is different
Ear
Much different
"

This is normal.  Compare other living and dead profile images, skin sags, the nose deforms within hours.  The phrase "It didnt even look like him/her" was heard all the time at the medical center for this reason.  

The C-Collar is very obviously pressing the skin upward modifying the shape of the ear cartilage.  Notice the pinching at the front and the compression of the lower lobe.

Are we now saying he is actually alive and a stunt double was killed instead?  

Look at the ear.
Forget the nose.

The cartilage is obviously different.

Yes, that isn't who they say.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 01/10/20 at 10:16:47

"Look at the facts, use your eyes, look at the nose and look at that ear."

I will go with the forensic pathologists and my decades of experience dealing with the dead.

I extracted 14 dead overseas last year alone.  They don't look like they do in the photos.  

"The cartilage is obviously different."

Not according to the past 14 medical examiners I have sent that image to, 6 of them don't even know who it is, they aren't even in the US.  But what would they know?  That ear is altered by the foam padding and gravity based off of mine, and multiple other professional assessments.

You go with your assessment from that one picture, I will go with mine.

People watch too many movies or don't get out enough.

So it occurred to me that some ideal assessments could be done by cosmetic surgeons and funeral home staff.  I have sent 47 requests for assessment to people in these fields, maybe they will have some insight on that ear.

« Last Edit: 01/10/20 at 16:16:05 by Eegore »  
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #13 - 01/10/20 at 16:23:35

My
Assessment
Of
Who is the racist
Was correct when the lefties were squawking about Sandman.
I'm comfortable with my batting average.
Yeah, I've been Wrong
But not so often that I'm uncomfortable with looking at that ear and
Seeing your
Gravity
Extending one segment of cartilage
Down
And
Another one
Up...

I'm calling Bullshit on your assessment.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #14 - 01/10/20 at 16:29:38

Eegore wrote on 01/10/20 at 10:16:47:
 Not according to the past 14 medical examiners I have sent that image to, 6 of them don't even know who it is, they aren't even in the US.  

Please tell us more about the examiners.

Bet regards,

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/07/24 at 14:01:22

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Do you still believe that BS story?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.