YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Germany Shooter
10/13/19 at 08:59:42

Germany with strong gun regulation... 2 dead
In America, that would likely be 50 dead...

Germany Shooter 'Would Have Killed More People' With Access To Better Guns
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/germany-shooter-would-have-killed-more-people-...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Germany Shooter
Reply #1 - 10/13/19 at 16:13:09

And if twenty percent of the people had guns, a shooter would be shot before they could wreak too much havoc.
And just like the car jackings that were an every day thing in 73, within a couple of weeks after the governor in Louisiana told people to arm themselves, and the news changed to reports of gutshot carjackers flopping around, bleeding and screaming in the street, why, carjacking became a rare thing..

The shooters want to kill a buncha people.
Take away their favorite weapons and they will change to something else.
My second amendment rights aren't up for debate.
We've been doing it the lefty way.
It's not working.
Instead of you lefties continuing to demand more restrictions on law abiding citizens, how about we try it the smart way?
All you science lovers need to admit the facts.
More citizens are packing heat than at any time I can find. And crime is dropping.
More guns actually Does diminish crime.

In an active shooter situation, would YOU prefer to be armed?

Lie to me.
Say you'd prefer to be unarmed and defenseless.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #2 - 10/13/19 at 16:18:56

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 10/13/19 at 16:13:09:
We've been doing it the lefty way.
It's not working.

Sorry, you're wrong.
Germany is the Lefty way,...
America, as far as guns go, is as Righty as you can get.  No other country would think this is remotely sane.  
No other country has so many guns,.. and no other country has so many mass shootings, or gun deaths.
Logic should be telling you something.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #3 - 10/13/19 at 19:00:10

So you're good with being unarmed when someone starts shooting.
But, since
Adding Guns to the equation is not the right answer, you wouldn't call the cops.

You can explain to the families of dead kids in school shootings how it's better to have
No Gun Zone signs than armed teachers.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The Netherlands   Den Haag
Reply #4 - 10/14/19 at 00:29:06

If you understand, what a child is.
Than you know, not confront a child with problems of adult people, and that you should make the world as beautiful as possible for them.

Their mind is still magic. They are confronted with adults who have a mind full of delusions with no free space and who also stand in front of the class. telling them about the nuts they have in there heads. And now with a weapon in there desk drawer?
If your only answer to crooked situations is more weapons, then your mind is closed.
Then you should not hold an advisory position.

Do what you know is right. (you can always use fear as a counselor later)
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 10/14/19 at 05:03:52

Every major American urban community has been under the control of your "adults" for decades and are sh!tholes.
Your adults ate celebrating 11 year old children with obvious mental issues who call themselves a different gender rather than face reality.
Your adults have run virtually every major university for decades and despite cost escalating to ridiculous amounts, student debt is unprecedented because your adults pandered to children promising them a career in Drama with a minor in Eastern European Arts.
Your adults in California have regulated power companies with hyped climate change  scenarios to the point that the solution is cutting power to aging equipment to avoid fires in areas under strict management by more of your adults who've yielded to wacho environmentalists rather than manage the land for human occupation.

You're a child who has a clever way of writing. But you're still a child free to be foolish under the protection of adults, at least for a while longer.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 10/14/19 at 05:53:31

The arguments still don't address the fact that active shooters want a high death count.  The more efficient the weapon the better for the shooter.

The desire to "ban" high capacity magazines and weapons that fire at high rates of speed are because they can kill quickly.  Knives don't do that, stop wasting time comparing knives to AR's, nobody is going to believe one nutjob can kill as fast with a knife as they can with an AR.

Arming other citizens is only beneficial where they can carry.

Again, is a nightclub a reasonable place for open carry?  

So instead of making these moronic claims that bowling alleys are as dangerous as AR's, or having this stance of No Guns ever, or Arm everyone in every location, all while just saying we need "Mental Health" reforms without substance or contribution to that issue try having a productive conversation.

Fewer AR's will result in fewer AR related deaths.  More armed citizens will result in less general crime.  Better mental health care results in fewer deaths.  Use them together.

In this post I am very specifically addressing the above topics without further discussing the "Ban all guns" or "Take all guns away" component to this conversation.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 10/14/19 at 06:44:31

Mass Shootings are a tragedy and a by-product of societal changes.

Removing the historical 2nd Amendment Right from US citizens (which is the thing that will help maintain this Republic) is not the solution. This is a knee-jerk response from leftist who refuse to acknowledge their roll in this.

I agree with you Eegore, but this gun banning thing has taken hold as one of those talking points the Left won't let up on.  There are at least 300 millions guns in the US, maybe as many as 400 million. How many semi-autos? I don't know, 100 million? 99.99% (insert how ever many number of 9's you want) are never used illegally. Stop wasting time talking about scary looking AR's. It's a good way to make it seem like you give a F, but it really just means you'e blabbing...  Keep in mind, the majority of gun crime is located in a few zip codes in each major urban area. Stop acting like you're going to get shot if you step out of your car.  

I've got no problem with schools recruiting a certain percentage of their staff to be trained and armed. I think that's a great idea.  If you don't, then all you want is to create fear over the issue of mass school shootings to beat your political opponent over the head with. You don't want a solution.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #8 - 10/14/19 at 07:14:25

The more efficient the weapon the better for the shooter.

True.
And too bad.

The second amendment is about making the citizens safe from the government, should that ever go bad.

So, figure out a better answer than taking weapons
From
Law abiding citizens.

IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 10/14/19 at 07:17:14

The more I read topic,s about guns the more I think banning all weapens is absolutely nessesary.
If even the cops have lost al sens of proportion and shoot innocent people in their own homes...... Shocked

Those constitutions are drawn up in a completely different era. It is now time for America and its inhabitants to approach their problems in a different way.
I say to hell wiht your rights.Naked to the bone and start sweeping. Angry

America has created a global climate in which terrorism thrives. This unhealthy condition is also bad for children. Where do you think you should start?

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 10/14/19 at 07:26:57

"The second amendment is about making the citizens safe from the government, should that ever go bad."

I don't expect my AR to stop a Carrier Group from leveling every power plant, water treatment, Hospital, Fuel and Food supply in my area.  Personal firearms won't stop the US Government.  Guns won't stop biological attacks.

"So, figure out a better answer than taking weapons
From
Law abiding citizens."

The first part of that answer is to stop repeating thing's that don't work over and over.  Like comparing bowling alleys or knives to guns.  Focus on the real laws, our actual rights, and how to keep them in place.  Also compromise and accept that some change will happen.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 10/14/19 at 07:52:18

"The second amendment is about making the citizens safe from the government, should that ever go bad."

I don't expect my AR to stop a Carrier Group from leveling every power plant, water treatment, Hospital, Fuel and Food supply in my area.  Personal firearms won't stop the US Government.  Guns won't stop biological attacks.

Then why do we have any problems in the Middle East? Why didn't we just simply wipe Afghanistan off the map? Why didn't we just drop a small tactical nuke on numerous terrorists camps instead of trying to fly a missile through a tent flap I think is what the phrase was. Why are we still losing troops from IED's, suicide bombers etc...

It's because we will not bring the full weight of the military down. Many soldiers would refuse the order. You think little Tommy who grew up in Omaha is going to push the button that drops bombs on his city?

Nope. Government troops would have to go door to door like we did in our war on terror and what we're doing overseas still. Yea, AR's will be very effective.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 10/14/19 at 07:53:13

The more I read topic,s about guns the more I think banning all weapens is absolutely nessesary.
Come and get them.

IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 10/14/19 at 08:10:57

Wow, you changed your mind. Smiley
I think that's great, but I don,t want them. Maybe you can hand them in at the police station?

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #14 - 10/14/19 at 08:19:46

"Then why do we have any problems in the Middle East? Why didn't we just simply wipe Afghanistan off the map? Why didn't we just drop a small tactical nuke on numerous terrorists camps instead of trying to fly a missile through a tent flap I think is what the phrase was. Why are we still losing troops from IED's, suicide bombers etc...
"

How many times do I need to answer that?  You obviously won't accept what I am saying, you don't think international application of US resources is different than domestic.

"You think little Tommy who grew up in Omaha is going to push the button that drops bombs on his city."

I already answered that.  Biological warfare.  Kill those 1000 US citizens before they infect 20,000 more.

Plus if Tommy won't do it what do you need the guns to protect yourself from "The Government" for?

"Nope. Government troops would have to go door to door like we did in our war on terror and what we're doing overseas still. Yea, AR's will be very effective."

I don't think so.  Why use such an inefficient method, that is not governed by all the factors associated with overseas objectives?  Which isn't taking guns away from citizens to begin with.  On US soil they can starve us, infect us, burn us, poison us etc.  They can adjust law and re-educate children.  But for some reason they will use the least effective means in the domestic theatre with the highest casualty outcome.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/06/24 at 07:48:02

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Germany Shooter

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.