Death Race 3000 (Read 104 times)
jcstokes
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com is
very useful

Mauku New Zealand
Re: Death Race 3000
Reply #15 - 09/28/19 at 18:33:50

No I haven't, but in my own country there were about 390 Deaths in 1961 for a population of about 2.5 million, deaths peaked at 7 hundred and someting in 1973-4 for a population of about 3 million, deaths will be three hundred and something by the end of the year for a population of about 4.5 million.

Completely stock 2010 S40, aftermarket rev counter and back pack, Airhawk seat pad
  IP Logged
MMRanch
Serious Thumper

Evil flourishes if
Good Men do Nothing.

LYNCHBURG TN
Reply #16 - 09/28/19 at 21:18:24

Traffic cameras and mailing tickets to the super speeders .

So , the jerk running 80 in a 55 on the super-slab in town is the cause of a wreck !   Then we wait in traffic for 2 hours for the law to complete their investigation , and haul the mess off .  

Hanging is too good for them !   Angry

I see and feel the Holy Spirit in the world , as does anybody who has eyes to see. How far Man's corruption reaches into Organized Religion , we may never know
WWW MMRanch MMRanch   IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #17 - 09/29/19 at 07:59:52

I was just reading an article about traffic in center city Philly. I can't seem to find it again. The estimated losses in in wages and wage tax revenue due to traffic congestion was like $750 million per year. I used to commute to Center City every day and every day there was an accident on the highways in an around the city. Sometimes several. I can't even count how many times I was late for work because of it.
Maybe hitting the pocketbooks and wallets is the solution. Charge the drivers at fault with the estimated amount of lost revenue for all the people they make late for work because of their stupid driving.

Being slapped with potential financial ruin might be a good incentive to drive like you have common sense.

I think the fear of being destitute is likely stronger than the fear of death.

07 S40 (Thumpy): 666cc big bore, stage 2 webcam, dyna muffler, 412 shocks, Barnett clutch, Kawasaki ZL900 FE
  IP Logged
Gary RVA
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - 09/29/19 at 22:21:14

There is a reason that car is a 1992 Suburban... Here in Richmond VA I95 and I64  the traffic flow is crazy... creeping a 5 mph or flying at 80 mph with very little in between.

While I95 superslab mostly can handle the speed, the truly scary roads are the secondary four lane city roads. 35mph roads that traffic flows a 50 to 60 mph ...
 Angry
Who wants to live forever ?

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 04:52:51

General CategoryThe Cafe › Death Race 3000

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.