Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
I am trying to rent my rental house... (Read 179 times)
stewmills
Serious Thumper

Imagination is more
important than
knowledge

Auburn, AL
Re: I am trying to rent my rental house...
Reply #30 - 09/26/19 at 09:28:06

Well, the demands continue. She said she received the payment receipt and that her husband is tracking it down shortly during his break, and you are also making the second payment today as well"

hahaha. oh really?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

2008 | 152/52.5–Air Mix 3/4 | Rotella T4 | Seat Lift w/Sheepskin | Speedo Rattle | Rear Pulley Shim | 140/90-15 Rear | Kaw Front Pulley | Relocated Rear Signals

FREEDOM ISN'T FREE!
  IP Logged
stewmills
Serious Thumper

Imagination is more
important than
knowledge

Auburn, AL
Reply #31 - 09/26/19 at 18:02:57

Idiots have emailed me 7 times in the last 45 minutes. They are at the moneygram store (sent me screenshots of the machine) and said they are getting a verification error and my bank must ot be releasing the funds...for me to call the moneygram store while they wait, so we can resolve and there is still time to send my keys overnight.  

They offered ANOTHER way to pay, which I will investigate later...have to get back to scraping 400sqft of concrete by hand so I can lay floors this weekend.

2008 | 152/52.5–Air Mix 3/4 | Rotella T4 | Seat Lift w/Sheepskin | Speedo Rattle | Rear Pulley Shim | 140/90-15 Rear | Kaw Front Pulley | Relocated Rear Signals

FREEDOM ISN'T FREE!
  IP Logged
Dave
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Camp Springs, Kentucky
Reply #32 - 09/28/19 at 04:43:03

stewmills wrote on 09/26/19 at 18:02:57:
...have to get back to scraping 400sqft of concrete by hand so I can lay floors this weekend.

Weekends are for riding and wrenching.......not scraping floors or doing yard work!

I keep telling myself that, and I can go for rides a few times each week - but the reality is the house and yard work just keeps taking me away from the bikes.  

You got the keys and moved into your own house yet?  Be sure not to let them know you are the real owner.....they might get pissed off and vandalize the house (and they could find out who your are where you really live).

Someday I will be old......But not today!

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/28/24 at 15:34:46

General CategoryThe Cafe › I am trying to rent my rental house...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.