Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
I am trying to rent my rental house... (Read 179 times)
twhitus

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Pinellas park, floida
Re: I am trying to rent my rental house...
Reply #15 - 09/24/19 at 08:16:51

IP Logged
stewmills
Serious Thumper

Imagination is more
important than
knowledge

Auburn, AL
Reply #16 - 09/24/19 at 08:55:14

So I took a few minutes to email paypal and report what information I had so it can be buried in a sea of other complaints to never see the light of day. At least I can say I did what I could.

Now...back to that fake fedex label and check..... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

2008 | 152/52.5–Air Mix 3/4 | Rotella T4 | Seat Lift w/Sheepskin | Speedo Rattle | Rear Pulley Shim | 140/90-15 Rear | Kaw Front Pulley | Relocated Rear Signals

FREEDOM ISN'T FREE!
  IP Logged
Dave
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Camp Springs, Kentucky
Reply #17 - 09/24/19 at 09:43:29

stewmills wrote on 09/24/19 at 08:55:14:
Now...back to that fake fedex label and check..... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Sure hope that doesn't backfire on you.....it would be sad if you couldn't go to Barber Vintage Days cause you are in jail.

Someday I will be old......But not today!

IP Logged
stewmills
Serious Thumper

Imagination is more
important than
knowledge

Auburn, AL
Reply #18 - 09/24/19 at 10:07:53

Yeah...I don't want to go to the clink.  I held off on the "fake check" but I did send them a completely fictitious fex overnight label as of there should be a check arriving by noon today. Let's see what they say, considering the address was probably phony and they are going to want to figure out how to go looking for the check.  Maybe they will get arrested for trying to steal someone's mail looking for it  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

2008 | 152/52.5–Air Mix 3/4 | Rotella T4 | Seat Lift w/Sheepskin | Speedo Rattle | Rear Pulley Shim | 140/90-15 Rear | Kaw Front Pulley | Relocated Rear Signals

FREEDOM ISN'T FREE!
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #19 - 09/24/19 at 14:37:48

Ruttly wrote on 09/24/19 at 04:31:13:
And for my next trick , I'm going to evict myself !

ONE of you will need a lawyer.
I played one in junior high, so I volunteer my services. Of course I expect to be paid according to my level of expertise, so I'm prepared to pay for the privilege.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
stewmills
Serious Thumper

Imagination is more
important than
knowledge

Auburn, AL
Reply #20 - 09/25/19 at 07:29:24

So...they just won't give up. They responded to my report of having fedexed the check and basically said "they told me" they do not accept checks and to put a stop payment on my check and send them the money via paypal. Of course...the address they gave me is bogus as far as them living there or having access to the place because it links to a "dance hall" in Jamaica NY...which we already knew.

Later, a few more emails in (they seem to get flustered and hit me with 3-4 emails per reply) they said that my paypal must not be working and to send the money by venmo, then a few minutes later said that was a misspelling and to use Zelle.  So what did I do...you guessed it...I made up a totally fake Zelle transaction confirmation (see image) and sent that to them early this morning.

Naturally they have responded 4 times by email saying they are waiting on the transaction to complete, they don't see the money, it is taking too long, please get back to them, what is my phone number so they can call me, etc.

Yes, this is a time suck, but it satisfies that devious side of my brain.  Cool Cool Cool

Any other good suggestions out there?

JOG, as my legal counsel, what should I do?  Grin Grin Grin

zellerent2.png

FREEDOM ISN'T FREE!
  IP Logged
stewmills
Serious Thumper

Imagination is more
important than
knowledge

Auburn, AL
Reply #21 - 09/25/19 at 07:34:15

....and the previous totally fake paypal transaction detail I sent them. hee hee hee...

pp_092119.PNG

FREEDOM ISN'T FREE!
  IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #22 - 09/25/19 at 07:40:13

WWW   IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #23 - 09/25/19 at 07:48:07

JOG, as my legal counsel, what should I do?  Grin

I haven't decided which of you I want to represent yet. I'll need to wait and read the lawsuit paperwork to decide which side will probably win and then I'll decide which liar to go into court with.
Win or lose, I commend your efforts.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
stewmills
Serious Thumper

Imagination is more
important than
knowledge

Auburn, AL
Reply #24 - 09/25/19 at 09:57:41

verslagen1 wrote on 09/25/19 at 07:40:13:

Nice! One for the good guys!

FREEDOM ISN'T FREE!
  IP Logged
stewmills
Serious Thumper

Imagination is more
important than
knowledge

Auburn, AL
Reply #25 - 09/25/19 at 10:03:08

So, as of now I have taken a break from running a new 220 line to my water heater (finished) and have received 3 more emails from these goofballs.  

First email is asking "What's going your end ??? Payment hasn't come up yet."

Second email "I don't know why they keeps regenting you online payment...the payment wasn't sent successfully from your ends...we keeps checking our account but nothing shows up so I think it's time you go for Money Gram by payment."

Third email, "We don't have the house but for anyone but for you so we want you to help us on this transaction let make a new way of Money Gram I think that's will work fine."

So, next up: Fake Money Gram    Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

FREEDOM ISN'T FREE!
  IP Logged
stewmills
Serious Thumper

Imagination is more
important than
knowledge

Auburn, AL
Reply #26 - 09/25/19 at 11:03:54

You won't believe this...Actual information to receive a money gram. Funny thing is this is the 3rd name they have given me but I have not brought attention it.  

UPDATE: That address is not legit, so all they are wanting is the money gram receipt so they can go pull it. I guess I will have to make another fake receipt. Grin

moneygram_001.PNG

FREEDOM ISN'T FREE!
  IP Logged
Dave
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Camp Springs, Kentucky
Reply #27 - 09/25/19 at 11:34:47

Send them some money with a fake Venmo payment.

Someday I will be old......But not today!

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #28 - 09/25/19 at 11:47:18

OK... tell them you've received confirmation of payment from paypal.
So send me the key now or I'll report you.

WWW   IP Logged
stewmills
Serious Thumper

Imagination is more
important than
knowledge

Auburn, AL
Reply #29 - 09/26/19 at 07:57:48

Ok...I had a few minutes to collect my devious thoughts.

They wanted moneygram, they got moneygram.  Issued them a fake $700.00 receipt. Told them I was delayed since I was on the west coast on emergency business, mainly because this receipt (which I edited heavily) was from WA.  Told them the will get the other $700.00 when they give me proof that they are ovenighting the keys.  Told them it was only fair that they give me proof that they are meeting their end of this agreement first. If they buck, I will start getting more angry and threatening to report them since it is very important that I have the keys to move this weekend.  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Oh...and I spelled his first name wrong (added an "h"). That seems to really piss them off when they think I make mistakes causing them to not see or get the money because of a clerical error.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

moneygramsnumber.png

FREEDOM ISN'T FREE!
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/28/24 at 15:29:51

General CategoryThe Cafe › I am trying to rent my rental house...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.