Jet fuel (Read 327 times)
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Jet fuel
Reply #30 - 09/11/19 at 06:20:40

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 09/10/19 at 06:02:56:
The Real not a very nice person was the head of the EPA who declared it safe on 9/11 and the people who ordered them Not to wear respirators.
Ought to be in prison.

Eegore has a great point that I obviously overlooked.

Are you lying about this?  Do you have proof of your claim?

Who was it that ordered the first responders to not wear their respirators?

This sounds like a huge lie.  What's worse, if you believe it, that makes you even less credible.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #31 - 09/11/19 at 06:49:28

"So basically it was just another case of fake news? "

No.

By my standards the news is not fake.  The story is accurate, the information is available to the public, has been verified and can be replicated.  Everything expressed in the article has happened.

What part of the story to you is fake?  Are you indicating the numbers I researched are fabricated?  What quantifies this as fake news?

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #32 - 09/11/19 at 06:54:04

"Eegore has a great point that I obviously overlooked.

Are you lying about this?  Do you have proof of your claim?

Who was it that ordered the first responders to not wear their respirators?

This sounds like a huge lie.  What's worse, if you believe it, that makes you even less credible.
"

I doubt we will have any resolution to this.  What I can say is my observed reality indicates that when I see all this memorial footage from 2011, people are wearing respirators.

With that being said Christine Todd Whitman was the head of the EPA at the time.  She did make statements right after: "I am glad to reassure the people of New York … that their air is safe to breathe and their water is safe to drink.", also: "public in these areas are not being exposed to excessive levels of asbestos or other harmful substances."

These statements followed the original press release: "sampling of bulk materials and dust found generally low levels of asbestos. The levels of lead, asbestos and volatile organic compounds in air samples taken Tuesday in Brooklyn, downwind from the World Trade Center site, were not detectable or not of concern."

This by my standard is not an "Order" by the EPA, or by anyone, to stop wearing PPE.  One could wear a respirator.

But it sure sounds better to spin the wording so it makes the negligence appear more than what it is.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #33 - 09/11/19 at 07:07:36

Our military planes are now refueling at a commercial airport near Trump's ailing Scottish golf course

This was Sew's original tweet. I'm emphasizing the words ...are now....

Much like his and TT unquestioned belief about the dairy farm closing, they simply take any negative story about Trump at face value and extrapolate it to the extreme.

It's fake news in the sense that the media's only purpose behind the story is to continue a purposeful attack on a President from a political party they oppose.  It's why the dairy farms story was fake news. Only the deranged would believe 7000 farms closed this year in from a single industry in a single state. You think it was a simple mistake. I don't think so. Look what TDS infected Sew did with the 'news'? He immediately jumped to a comment about impeachment which means the fake news accomplished it's goal.

If you're a leftist, you watch CNN, MSNBC, SNL or any late night 'comic'. And you believe whatever they say. Doesn't matter how ridiculous it is or how easily it is fact checked.

Are you going to tell me the original Politico story qualifies as unbiased news? They had all the public information available to them just like you did.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #34 - 09/11/19 at 07:15:09

"Are you going to tell me the original Politico story qualifies as unbiased news? They had all the public information available to them just like you did."

It is biased.  I don't however, by my standard, consider all biased information to be fake.  Since the information, to me, is not fabricated then the article is not fake.

To me biased news is not fake unless the content of it is fabricated.  As in planes do not refuel at the location indicated in the article.

I would call it biased, and I would call the Dairy Farm story inaccurate, but not fabricated, or fake.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #35 - 09/11/19 at 07:34:45

Who originated the order? Certainly not epa, but yes, I remember it being mentioned that they were ordered, not to wear respirators, BASED on the head of the epa declaring it safe to be there without them.
Obviously idiotic at the time
Clearly criminal in hindsight

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #36 - 09/11/19 at 08:02:47

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 09/11/19 at 07:34:45:
Who originated the order? Certainly not epa, but yes, I remember it being mentioned that they were ordered, not to wear respirators, BASED on the head of the epa declaring it safe to be there without them.
Obviously idiotic at the time
Clearly criminal in hindsight

The funny thing is that you believed the reports.

What does that say about you, jog?

(at least I accepted that the data I posted was incorrect)

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #37 - 09/11/19 at 09:14:49

Eegore wrote on 09/10/19 at 08:09:26:
 Pretty easy stuff since multiple FOIA are filed.

Nov 14 2014 the Prestwick Airport and associates entered an agreement, publicly with Trump.

They contract out with multiple hotels in the region, no way Trump's would get them all by volume alone.

180 stops in 2017.
257 stops in 2018.
259 so far this year.
220 overnight stays this year.

All of them under the US per diem of $166.
917 payments totaling $17.2 million.  This includes fuel.

Any data available for previous years?
Did this AP suddenly appear in 2017?
Where did they go previously?

WWW   IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #38 - 09/11/19 at 09:39:08

US military spent $17.2 million at Scottish airport near Trump resort
https://qz.com/1705571/us-military-spent-17-million-at-scottish-airport-near-...
Quote:
The Prestwick airport received $0 in payments from DoD between 2008 and 2017. In 2018, however, DoD payments suddenly spiked to $6.5 million, spread out over 359 contracts. So far in 2019, DoD has made 555 payments to Prestwick for more than $10 million—a grand total of $17.2 million.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #39 - 09/11/19 at 10:44:51

So in 2016, a civilian and the AF conspired to bilk the government?
Any AF generals flying with Epstein?
Quote:
The Federal Procurement Data System shows that the DOD and Prestwick signed a $5 million agreement for fuel in June 2016, but no payments were made at that time.

WWW   IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #40 - 09/11/19 at 12:51:44

You do know that suppliers are constantly trying to win government contracts, right?
Trump, the bumbling fool, was able to get this done,
Good Frikken GOD..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #41 - 09/11/19 at 13:57:31

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 09/11/19 at 12:51:44:
You do know that suppliers are constantly trying to win government contracts, right?
Trump, the bumbling fool, was able to get this done,
Good Frikken GOD..

Hey there jog - ever heard of the Emoluments Clause?

Probably not - and if you did - you think it doesn't apply to your orange god...lol

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #42 - 09/11/19 at 14:34:52

Eegore wrote on 09/11/19 at 06:54:04:
"...   But it sure sounds better to spin the wording so it makes the negligence appear more than what it is.

Which is done every day, 24/7 for a week.
By 80% (+/-) of the TDS affected Media people.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #43 - 09/11/19 at 18:52:48

"but yes, I remember it being mentioned that they were ordered, not to wear respirators"

When and where do you remember this?

No victim to date has come forward officially and indicated they were "ordered" as in mandated that they could not, even if they wanted to, wear a respirator.

Why is there not one single representative group for 9/11 victims addressing this?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #44 - 09/11/19 at 19:30:48

Good question,, Hell, maybe I'm wrong.
It's possible you know

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/17/24 at 17:46:19

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Jet fuel

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.