ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Re: Jet fuel
Reply #45 - 09/12/19 at 08:09:25

Eegore wrote on 09/11/19 at 06:54:04:
"Eegore has a great point that I obviously overlooked.

Are you lying about this?  Do you have proof of your claim?

Who was it that ordered the first responders to not wear their respirators?

This sounds like a huge lie.  What's worse, if you believe it, that makes you even less credible.
"

I doubt we will have any resolution to this.  What I can say is my observed reality indicates that when I see all this memorial footage from 2011, people are wearing respirators.

With that being said Christine Todd Whitman was the head of the EPA at the time.  She did make statements right after: "I am glad to reassure the people of New York … that their air is safe to breathe and their water is safe to drink.", also: "public in these areas are not being exposed to excessive levels of asbestos or other harmful substances."

These statements followed the original press release: "sampling of bulk materials and dust found generally low levels of asbestos. The levels of lead, asbestos and volatile organic compounds in air samples taken Tuesday in Brooklyn, downwind from the World Trade Center site, were not detectable or not of concern."

This by my standard is not an "Order" by the EPA, or by anyone, to stop wearing PPE.  One could wear a respirator.

But it sure sounds better to spin the wording so it makes the negligence appear more than what it is.

It's quite possibly a miscommunication based on the definitions of a respirator and PPE which maybe a mask with a tank of air vs.  a mask with a filter.

WWW   IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #46 - 09/12/19 at 08:28:36

Serowbot wrote on 09/09/19 at 07:59:21:
Our military planes are now refueling at a commercial airport near Trump's ailing Scottish golf course and staying at his hotel.
So far,... at least $11 million in pricey commercial jet fuel,... plus hotel and food.

Can the emoluments clause be any clearer?...
This alone is definitive grounds for impeachment.
Yet with Trump, it's barely the tip of the iceberg.

Had dinner last night at DJT Restaurant in Trump Hotel in Vegas. You know you’re in a Trump hotel when they’ve got Fox News on at the bar. I ask them to change it to CNN but they blocked that station!
Also, we left an extra tip with instructions it be sent directly to Trump. One of our people is foreigner so guess you can add that to your impeachment file!

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #47 - 09/12/19 at 08:35:19

Did you have one of his hard as rock steaks with ketchup?...
Hope you enjoyed t...

Trump’s Roach-Infested Restaurants Are Vile Compared to the Red Hen

Seriously, some of the health-code violations in these places are disgusting.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trumps-roach-infested-restaurants-are-vile-comp...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #48 - 09/12/19 at 08:38:45

WebsterMark wrote on 09/12/19 at 08:28:36:
Serowbot wrote on 09/09/19 at 07:59:21:
Our military planes are now refueling at a commercial airport near Trump's ailing Scottish golf course and staying at his hotel.
So far,... at least $11 million in pricey commercial jet fuel,... plus hotel and food.

Can the emoluments clause be any clearer?...
This alone is definitive grounds for impeachment.
Yet with Trump, it's barely the tip of the iceberg.

Had dinner last night at DJT Restaurant in Trump Hotel in Vegas. You know you’re in a Trump hotel when they’ve got Fox News on at the bar. I ask them to change it to CNN but they blocked that station!
Also, we left an extra tip with instructions it be sent directly to Trump. One of our people is foreigner so guess you can add that to your impeachment file!

LOL - hey, you wanna piss away your money at a two bit trump hotel - have at it hoss.  I'm sure you take comfort in that he's getting rich off you.

That you supposedly sent an extra tip doesn't make guys like me angry - it makes us laugh.  You may as well have given your money to a stray cat for all the good it'll do.

But you keep doing you.   Cheesy

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #49 - 09/12/19 at 08:54:59

Now how the F would either of you know how the food was? Let me guess, you read a story...!!!

Food was fine. They made a special steak cut for me cause I asked. Other guys got Porterhouses and also said they were good. We had a great time.
You should try it sometime.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #50 - 09/12/19 at 09:02:41

WebsterMark wrote on 09/12/19 at 08:54:59:
Now how the F would either of you know how the food was? Let me guess, you read a story...!!!

Food was fine. They made a special steak cut for me cause I asked. Other guys got Porterhouses and also said they were good. We had a great time.
You should try it sometime.

Lighten up there fella - I didn't comment on the food.  I merely stated that you're giving your money to trump and that makes him richer and you poorer.

I personally would rather eat out of a garbage can before I'd step foot in an establishment with his name on it.

Now, if you want an actual good steak, go to Gene & Georgetti's or Morton's.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #51 - 09/12/19 at 09:06:53

Your loss.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #52 - 09/12/19 at 09:33:02

WebsterMark wrote on 09/12/19 at 09:06:53:
Your loss.

Really?  You think so?

Um, notsomuch.

Tell you what mark, think of the liberal you hate the most - now let's say he or she has a steakhouse.  You're gonna tell me that you'd give it a try?

Ha!  no way in hell.

So then... your loss?

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #53 - 09/12/19 at 11:00:21

"It's quite possibly a miscommunication based on the definitions of a respirator and PPE which maybe a mask with a tank of air vs.  a mask with a filter."

To be fair I am the one saying PPE.  There is no claim that the words PPE were ever used.  I am defining all protective equipment as PPE thus including the term "respirator".

It is plausible that at some point someone indicated that SCBA should not be worn at a specific location.  This usually has to do with enclosed space risk.  

I find it hard to believe that not one victim or representative group has made a statement that they had protective respirators available to them, and were forced to keep them off their face.  This is illegal on multiple levels even if no harm was done.  Surely any legal representative would jump on such an easy piece of evidence.

I find it more plausible that the order to wear them was lifted prematurely.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #54 - 09/12/19 at 11:02:22

T And T Garage wrote on 09/12/19 at 09:02:41:
I personally would rather eat out of a garbage can before I'd step foot in an establishment with his name on it.
Ha!  no way in hell.

Wow, what a PERFECT example of T.D.S.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #55 - 09/12/19 at 12:28:30

MnSpring wrote on 09/12/19 at 11:02:22:
T And T Garage wrote on 09/12/19 at 09:02:41:
Ha!  no way in hell.

Wow, what a PERFECT example of T.D.S.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Context, mn....

Tell you what mn, think of the liberal you hate the most - now let's say he or she has a steakhouse.  You're gonna tell me that you'd give it a try?

Ha!  No way in hell.

See how that works?

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #56 - 09/12/19 at 12:39:41

T And T Garage wrote on 09/12/19 at 12:28:30:
Tell you what mn, think of the liberal you hate the most - now let's say he or she has a steakhouse.  You're gonna tell me that you'd give it a try?
Ha!  No way in hell.  

Second time you have said that !

Tell me, what does the political stand of a person have to do,
with the tastiness of food that person serves ?

Oh, that's RIGHT,
It is your TDS Showing !!!!!!!

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #57 - 09/12/19 at 14:22:42

Tell you what mark, think of the liberal you hate the most - now let's say he or she has a steakhouse.  You're gonna tell me that you'd give it a try?

Ha!  no way in hell.

Sure I would. I eat Ben and Jerry's ice creme and they're lunatics. Alec Balwin, especially 30 Rock, is great actor but is certifiable. I'm not a snowflake like you I guess.

And if you think Trump's hotels are two-bit, you don't know what you're talking about. (again)

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #58 - 09/12/19 at 16:55:27

Do you know why Trump Steaks failed?...
They were an inferior product sold at an inflated price.
The Trump name really isn't that valuable.
A cow is still a cow even with a gold Trump sticker on it's butt... Grin

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #59 - 09/12/19 at 18:01:39

The steaks at Trump’s hotel restaurant were good. I’ve had better, had way worse. I’d give them a B maybe B+.

Go, don’t go; whatever you snowflakes wanna do.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/22/24 at 18:31:14

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Jet fuel

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.