Send Topic Print
Handle bar swap (Read 26 times)
madmikesmech

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Olean ny
Handle bar swap
07/24/19 at 12:02:36

Hello all, I had some drag bars on top of 4" risers for the past 2 years, not a bad position while riding, plus I kinda liked the way it looked
the bike fits me a tad better now, gives the stretch I was looking for, I'm only 6' tall but all arms and long legs.

Michael

But then I decided let's see if the stock buckhorn handlebars would go on top of those risers, WITHOUT lengthening  the cables or wires. So Sunday morning I set out on that mission

Wel they did!!!
I had to jockey them around a little for installation but once everything was where it had to be located, no problems!!
Its freaking great, the ride position is a bit more comfortable to ME, and my hands are the same level as my chin! Nearly APE HANGERS!!
On a REAL positive note, the mirrors NOW actually give good view of what's be hind me, well sometimes ya need to know what and how close things are behind you.lol Shocked

1999 Savage, basically stock, except drag bars, 4"risers,Jardine turn out muffler, Raptor petcock, Verslagen modified cam chain adjuster,4" forward controls
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/01/24 at 19:48:48

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Handle bar swap

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.