WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Omar and Cortez
Reply #30 - 08/01/19 at 11:53:42

T And T Garage wrote on 08/01/19 at 11:18:44:
WebsterMark wrote on 08/01/19 at 10:33:23:
No matter how you look at it mark, that map and tweet whipped up the degenerates in the republican party.  One of them was jared.

Motivated by fear and hate, he shot Giffords.

Okay, let's explain this in a way you and the guy with the skirts you hide behind, the other f'ing liar, Serowbot, can understand.

Wow, mark.  Look how unhinged you are.  Pathetic.

Jared Loughner was a sick young man. Almost 5 years before the shooting, he met Giffords at an event and perhaps began a bizarre, sick fascination with her. He had apparently kept a "thank you for attending"
note she had sent out and he had written 'assassination plans have been made" on it. he commented to a friend how he was pissed at her for being  'fake'. He was a registered Independent who voted a couple times, but not in the election immediately before in 2010. It has been  reported he said to friends he hated the sight of George Bush.

Sarah Palin's ad was a map with crosshairs over the cities with the districts they wanted to flip. The advertisement came out 7 months before the shooting. There's never been any evidence to suggest Loughner ever saw the ad. In short, Palin's ad had zero to do with Giffords getting shot.  

Nice cut and paste.  Gee, it's great that your supposition is right and somehow, mine's wrong.
So please, call me names again and see how well that works....[/b]

Not a cut and paste. I wrote that based on what I read in the past and doubled checked on. You should have done the same after I challenged your lies.

Now, those are known facts that have been in the public for a very long time. So, I ask you and our moderator again:

Which is it?

You already knew all that and were still repeating lies which makes you a f'ing liar.

No, it doesn't.  it makes you unhinged and fills you with hate that your precious right wing is being called out for what it is.

You had no idea about the facts even though its been in the public domain for years which makes you, at best, an irresponsible ignorant parrot.
or
You made an honest mistake and wish to apologize for spreading falsehoods and move on.

I stand firm to what I posted.

You don't like it? - tough titties.

I see you did not refute any of the facts. You said the map whipped up the degenerates in the Republican party. One of them was jared.
He was not a Republican and he never saw the map.
You said motivated by fear and hate, he shot Giffords. No, no one knows what motivates a mentally ill person who shoots people.

you refuse to take responsibility for your errors and as you say, you stand by your post.

Therefore, you are a F'ing Liar. End of story.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #31 - 08/01/19 at 11:59:17

WebsterMark wrote on 08/01/19 at 11:53:42:
I see you did not refute any of the facts. You said the map whipped up the degenerates in the Republican party. One of them was jared.

I stand firm with that assertion.

Oh, do you know jared?  Do you know his family?

You said motivated by fear and hate, he shot Giffords. No, no one knows what motivates a mentally ill person who shoots people.

Yet somehow, in the paragraph right above this, you seem to think you know....LOL - hypocrite!

you refuse to take responsibility for your errors and as you say, you stand by your post.

Boo hoo - I'm labeled a liar by the likes of you.  BFD, mark.

You have no creedence.  You have no power.  You have no room to judge.

Run along.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #32 - 08/01/19 at 12:17:10

I will give you your point... It probably didn't impact Jared specifically.
To the larger point, I say using targets, bullseyes, or crosshairs is not a wise choice and could just add to an already volatile political climate.

I know you think these references and innuendo's and Trump's language and debatable racist tropes don't influence anyone,... but they do.
Evidenced here in the TT.
I am angered by them, just as you are angered in defense of them.
It's only logical that we would be better off without them.

Gabby was my congresswoman, and she was and is a fine lady,... and an avid motorcyclist by the way...
I do have a more personal pain with what happened to her, and Palin's use of crosshairs irks me more because of that.

Trump is using intentionally volatile language to stir animus and it's working.
Do you really think this is making America great?
I think it's just sad,... and when I think of Gabby it's even sadder.
We don't need this.

Peace,
Serow

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #33 - 08/01/19 at 12:22:17

Serowbot wrote on 08/01/19 at 12:17:10:
To the larger point, I say using targets, bullseyes, or crosshairs is not a wise choice and could just add to an already volatile political climate.

I know you think these references and innuendo's and Trump's language and debatable racist tropes don't influence anyone,... but they do.
Evidenced here in the TT.

Gabby was my congresswoman, and she was and is a fine lady,... and an avid motorcyclist by the way...
I do have a more personal pain with what happened to her, and Palin's use of crosshairs irks me more because of that.

We don't need this.

Peace,
Serow

Well put Sero.

I will no longer comment on Giffords in this post.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #34 - 08/01/19 at 12:25:01

T And T Garage wrote on 08/01/19 at 11:59:17:
WebsterMark wrote on 08/01/19 at 11:53:42:

I stand firm with that assertion.

Oh, do you know jared?  Do you know his family?

Yet somehow, in the paragraph right above this, you seem to think you know....LOL - hypocrite!

Boo hoo - I'm labeled a liar by the likes of you.  BFD, mark.

You have no creedence.  You have no power.  You have no room to judge.

Run along.

Yes, I have plenty of room to judge. You are a F'ing liar. And a coward who won't admit his mistake. You are wrong, spreading a huge falsehood. The truth is right in front of you, but you'll repeat that lie another day like the sad little f'ing liar you are.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #35 - 08/01/19 at 12:25:49

Well put Sero.

You emasculated little whimp.....

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #36 - 08/01/19 at 12:29:01

Web,.. you sound like Trump.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #37 - 08/01/19 at 12:30:43

WebsterMark wrote on 08/01/19 at 12:25:49:
Well put Sero.

+1....

No, make that +2.

One for each whimp.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

It was so much easier to follow when it was all FOX news, and Limbaugh's fault....LMAO!

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #38 - 08/01/19 at 12:34:17

Well put Sero.

Sticks and stones mark.

Sticks and stones....

(by the way, the correct spelling is "wimp" - if you're gonna try and insult me, try not to look stupid doing it, huh?)

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #39 - 08/01/19 at 12:49:51

There's no probably about it. You repeated the lie. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that little F'ing liar doesn't get. I'm guessing you didn't know all those facts about him and my sense is you won't repeat it.

Fine. Just be aware that in the investigation of Palin's ad, dozens of instances of similar Democratic ads were likewise used. And I'm not agreeing to editing what are commonly used symbols. No one put a picture of someone's face in the crosshairs with the verbiage we need someone to pull the trigger. I've used bullseyes noting where my business competitors are.

Evidenced here in the TT 
Well if that's your thinking then have your nearly 3 years of ranting horrible things about Trump potentially pushed a partisan zealot like TT or our Australian friend over the edge? Both those people have gone off on  tirades against Trump. If one of them gets arrested for trying to jump the fence at the White House, are you to blame?

It's tragic what happened to her, but Palin had zero to do with it. Zero. He was sick. What was also sick was the leftist media using her shooting to attack Palin. Wonder how many leftist nutjobs read those lies and thought about attacking Palin?
We don't need this.

You're forgetting the vicious animus directed at almost any national Republican figure. Speaking of Palin, you think AOC has faced 1/100 the public attacks Palin faced? Not even close. AOC is protected from the massive public attack any national Republican figure faces simply because of the lefts control of the dominant media and entertainment culture. You think AOC will ever face the constant, weekly barrage of attacks from SNL and every late night comedian that Palin did? Palin's daughter was punched and her purse stolen. She reported the attack to a security guard which was caught on tape. CNN played in and laughed about it. They were not reprimanded in any manner. You think that would happen with AOC? The protection she enjoys is known as Leftist Privilege.

But big picture, no, we don't need this. We don't need a lot of things. Trump wasn't my choice, but as I've said, he's not the hero the United States deserves, but he was the one we needed. I wish he'd shut up sometimes. Sometimes, but not always. I voted for Trump because I decided we needed a cultural war between the left and right. Hillary was death for America. Trump was the only one was going to be able to stop it.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #40 - 08/01/19 at 12:50:15

T And T Garage wrote on 08/01/19 at 12:34:17:
Well put Sero.

Sticks and stones mark.

Sticks and stones....

(by the way, the correct spelling is "wimp" - if you're gonna try and insult me, try not to look stupid doing it, huh?)

Shut up you little Fxxx.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #41 - 08/01/19 at 13:00:13

We don't need this.

You do NOT speak for We that is the libs BIGGEST and REVEALING problem....

Will you move this time if Trump wins......WE all want to know....

BTW....go back and look, Gabby was my first choice waaaaay back.

But now you is sad.....po boy  Embarrassed

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #42 - 08/01/19 at 13:15:17

You don't like it? - tough titties

Be very careful with your language tt
After all that is a totally, Racist Remark/word.

C ock and T ittie, are both parts of the human body,
It has been decreed that the word, C ock can NOT put put in front of Holster.
Therefore it stands to reason that, T ittie can not be used if tough is put in front if it.

Furthermore, One is Male and the other is Female.

Oh wait, forgot, just saying that, could be some, 'ism'.
Cause today not all boys have C ocks.

I got it, say;  "Tough Fun Bags"

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #43 - 08/01/19 at 13:16:36

And frankly Sew, it's too late for the Tall Table to heal. That little Fxxx forced us over the edge. He's the annoying little kid who looks right at you while spilling his milk on 'accident'. If this were a real bar, his a$$ would have been dragged out back and kick a hundred times by now.  

You want civility, I told you what to do. Once and for all, forced an agreement from everyone. Then suspend anyone who gets out of line for two weeks. Also, you need to give up your moderator role to someone else.

The other solution is to just get rid of the Tall Table. It serves no useful role. We're all infected with it.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #44 - 08/01/19 at 13:17:17

MnSpring wrote on 08/01/19 at 13:15:17:
You don't like it? - tough titties

Be very careful with your language tt
After all that is a totally, Racist Remark/word.

C ock and T ittie, are both parts of the human body,
It has been decreed that the word, C ock can NOT put put in front of Holster.
Therefore it stands to reason that, T ittie can not be used if tough is put in front if it.

Furthermore, One is Male and the other is Female.

Oh wait, forgot, just saying that, could be some, 'ism'. Cause today not all boys have C ocks.

I got it, say;  "Tough Fun Bags"

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

I don't understand the post, mn.

Could you elaborate?

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/04/24 at 00:04:08

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Omar and Cortez