T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Omar and Cortez
Reply #15 - 07/31/19 at 11:02:25

WebsterMark wrote on 07/31/19 at 10:45:13:
WebsterMark wrote on 07/30/19 at 04:49:51:
Remember the target put on Gabrielle Giffords?
You can't say you didn't see it coming this time.

Much like Trump calling Nazi's fine people, that's allegation is a lie and has been proven such a million times which you already know...... Major pieces of turd tossed your way for trying to sneak that BS across the finish line again. You know the truth.

That Jared guy was F'd up. He had a fixation on Gifford for years, long before any map was published. Sarah Palin had nothing to do with it. Much like Chapman who shot Lennon or Hinkley's obsession with Jody Foster.

If you want to start hanging crap like that on shooters, then let's blame Bernie Sanders and CNN for the guy who shot up the Congressional baseball practice. If by shear luck there hadn't had been a couple of cops nearby, a dozen or so Senators and Congressman would have been killed.

Resurrecting this since i just heard a news story about this and was reminded of Sew's lie about Gifford. It's true if you tell a lie enough, it gets accepted as truth and since the media mostly wear blue jerseys, I get that Sew's lie will be accepted as truth but that doesn't mean it should be.

Are you saying that Giffords wasn't targeted?

Are you going to deny that right after palin posted that target pic that Gifford's office door in Tucson wasn't smashed?

Are you denying that the palin target pic and accompanying tweet to "reload" happened?

No matter how you look at it mark, that map and tweet whipped up the degenerates in the republican party.  One of them was jared.

Motivated by fear and hate, he shot Giffords.

The OP is simply saying that inciting violence gets people killed.  Exactly what trump is doing right now.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #16 - 07/31/19 at 11:55:17

No matter how you look at it mark, that map and tweet whipped up the degenerates in the republican party.  One of them was jared.

Liar. F'ing Liar. You have no idea what you're talking about.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #17 - 07/31/19 at 12:58:04

WebsterMark wrote on 07/31/19 at 11:55:17:

Liar. F'ing Liar. You have no idea what you're talking about.

What am I lying about?

Did jared shoot Giffords?

Was he a maniac?

Did sarah post the pic prior to him shooting Giffords?

What lie?

Prove it.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - 07/31/19 at 13:23:44

Motivated by fear and hate, he shot Giffords

You're a F'ing liar.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #19 - 08/01/19 at 07:19:40

WebsterMark wrote on 07/31/19 at 13:23:44:

Motivated by fear and hate, he shot Giffords

You're a F'ing liar.

LOL - how the hell am I a liar for pointing out FACTS, mark?

Just because you don't like them, doesn't mean they aren't true.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #20 - 08/01/19 at 08:16:13

You didn't point out facts, you repeated f'ing lies.

So either you know you're repeating lies which makes you a f'ing liar, or you have no idea what you said was a lie which makes you an irresponsible ignorant parrott or you made an honest mistake and wish to apologize for spreadind falsehoods and move on.

You pick.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #21 - 08/01/19 at 08:22:20

Web....you forgot the r  Wink

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #22 - 08/01/19 at 09:22:55

WebsterMark wrote on 08/01/19 at 08:16:13:
You didn't point out facts, you repeated f'ing lies.

What lies?  Spell them out, mark.

So either you know you're repeating lies which makes you a f'ing liar, or you have no idea what you said was a lie which makes you an irresponsible ignorant parrott or you made an honest mistake and wish to apologize for spreadind falsehoods and move on.

You pick.

Tell you what - you pick which of these is a lie:

- Did jared shoot Giffords?

- Was he a maniac?

- Did sarah post the pic prior to him shooting Giffords?

Tell us all - where is the lie???

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #23 - 08/01/19 at 09:50:03

The above is what you posted knowing full well it's not true. You are trying your best to try and cloud this issue, but the above is what we are discussing.

Therefore, you are number 1, a F'ing liar.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #24 - 08/01/19 at 10:08:16

WebsterMark wrote on 08/01/19 at 09:50:03:

The above is what you posted knowing full well it's not true. You are trying your best to try and cloud this issue, but the above is what we are discussing.

Therefore, you are number 1, a F'ing liar.

Well, mark - until you can PROVE otherwise, I'll stand by what I (and countless others) have said.

But you go right ahead, living in denial, protecting your precious right wing.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #25 - 08/01/19 at 10:33:23

Okay, let's explain this in a way you and the guy with the skirts you hide behind, the other f'ing liar, Serowbot, can understand.

Jared Loughner was a sick young man. Almost 5 years before the shooting, he met Giffords at an event and perhaps began a bizarre, sick fascination with her. He had apparently kept a "thank you for attending"
note she had sent out and he had written 'assassination plans have been made" on it. he commented to a friend how he was pissed at her for being  'fake'. He was a registered Independent who voted a couple times, but not in the election immediately before in 2010. It has been  reported he said to friends he hated the sight of George Bush.

Sarah Palin's ad was a map with crosshairs over the cities with the districts they wanted to flip. The advertisement came out 7 months before the shooting. There's never been any evidence to suggest Loughner ever saw the ad. In short, Palin's ad had zero to do with Giffords getting shot.  

Now, those are known facts that have been in the public for a very long time. So, I ask you and our moderator again:

Which is it?

You already knew all that and were still repeating lies which makes you a f'ing liar.

You had no idea about the facts even though its been in the public domain for years which makes you, at best, an irresponsible ignorant parrot.
or
You made an honest mistake and wish to apologize for spreading falsehoods and move on.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #26 - 08/01/19 at 11:18:44

WebsterMark wrote on 08/01/19 at 10:33:23:

Okay, let's explain this in a way you and the guy with the skirts you hide behind, the other f'ing liar, Serowbot, can understand.

Wow, mark.  Look how unhinged you are.  Pathetic.

Jared Loughner was a sick young man. Almost 5 years before the shooting, he met Giffords at an event and perhaps began a bizarre, sick fascination with her. He had apparently kept a "thank you for attending"
note she had sent out and he had written 'assassination plans have been made" on it. he commented to a friend how he was pissed at her for being  'fake'. He was a registered Independent who voted a couple times, but not in the election immediately before in 2010. It has been  reported he said to friends he hated the sight of George Bush.

Sarah Palin's ad was a map with crosshairs over the cities with the districts they wanted to flip. The advertisement came out 7 months before the shooting. There's never been any evidence to suggest Loughner ever saw the ad. In short, Palin's ad had zero to do with Giffords getting shot.  

Nice cut and paste.  Gee, it's great that your supposition is right and somehow, mine's wrong.

So please, call me names again and see how well that works....

Now, those are known facts that have been in the public for a very long time. So, I ask you and our moderator again:

Which is it?

You already knew all that and were still repeating lies which makes you a f'ing liar.

No, it doesn't.  it makes you unhinged and fills you with hate that your precious right wing is being called out for what it is.

You had no idea about the facts even though its been in the public domain for years which makes you, at best, an irresponsible ignorant parrot.
or
You made an honest mistake and wish to apologize for spreading falsehoods and move on.

I stand firm to what I posted.

You don't like it? - tough titties.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #27 - 08/01/19 at 11:24:09

Now, back to the OP:

Looky here:

Yeah, that doesn't insight anything, right, righties?

Gimme a fukcing break, huh?  This is the state of the republican party today - it turns my stomach.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #28 - 08/01/19 at 11:44:08

T And T Garage wrote on 08/01/19 at 11:24:09:
Looky here:

Calling Idiots, Idiots, by a private company.

Is different than YOU, CU, DSA, etc., etc., etc., etc.,
Doing the SAME THING,
every day !

What is that, 'H' word again !

LOLOLOLOLOLLOOLOLOLOLO

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #29 - 08/01/19 at 11:51:12

MnSpring wrote on 08/01/19 at 11:44:08:
T And T Garage wrote on 08/01/19 at 11:24:09:
Looky here:

Calling Idiots, Idiots, by a private company.

Is different than YOU, CU, DSA, etc., etc., etc., etc.,
Doing the SAME THING,
every day !

What is that, 'H' word again !

LOLOLOLOLOLLOOLOLOLOLO

Is it mn?  I mean, please, show me where my billboard is.  Show me my gun shop where I market to people who hate republican senators...

Oh, you can't find any?

Yeah, that's because your analogy is pathetic.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/04/24 at 01:10:15

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Omar and Cortez

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.