Send Topic Print
Arguably..... (Read 194 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Arguably.....
Reply #45 - 04/18/19 at 10:52:22

no, I had a meeting this morning. But I heard most of Barr's press conference and I listened to CNN driving home. Based on their comments, I know what the report says. They're very disappointed.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #46 - 04/18/19 at 12:37:54

WebsterMark wrote on 04/18/19 at 10:37:44:
Eat all the popcorn you want. This hoax is over.

No collusion which is what this was primarily about. None, zero, that made up narrative is dead and buried.

Regarding obstruction, Trump never asserted executive privilege, not once. Nothing was found that demonstrated obstruction. Nothing.

All that's left is for sore losers who still can't believe Hillary lost to search for individual phrases that have no legal foundation for an obstruction charge and make them into something they're not.

It's over. The left has been exposed as a political party that attempted a bloodless takeover.

It's time to move on. (except to investigate the traitors who created this hoax in the first place)

LOL - "time to move on"?  Really?

Not even close!

It's funny how you gloss over the fact that this report pretty much shows that trump obstructed justice on several occasions. (too bad his administration protected him, but I guess we'll see how that all plays out.)

BTW, I'm surprised you didn't yell "hillary's emails!" on your last post... or maybe "Benghazi!"

Cheesy

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #47 - 04/18/19 at 12:45:25

Interesting bit form the report:

The Internet Research Agency (IRA) carried out the earliest Russian interference operations identified by the investigation- a social media campaign designed to provoke and amplify political and social discord in the United States. The fRA was based in St. Petersburg, Russia, and received funding from Russian oligarch Yevgeniy Prigozhin and companies he
controlled. Prigozhin is widely reported to have ties to Russian President Vladimir Putin

The IRA later used social media accounts and interest groups to sow discord in the U.S. political system through what it termed "information warfare." The campaign evolved from a generalized program designed in 2014 and 2015 to undermine the U.S. electoral system, to a targeted operation that by early 2016 favored candidate Trump and disparaged candidate Clinton. The lRA's operation also included the purchase of political advertisements on social media in the names of U.S. persons and entities, as well as the staging of political rallies inside the United States.
To organize those rallies, IRA employees posed as U.S. grassroots entities and persons and made contact with Trump supporters and Trump Campaign officials in the United States. The investigation did not identify evidence that any U.S. persons conspired or coordinated with the IRA.

Well, gee.. no genuine collusion... but, well, it ain't rocket science folks.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #48 - 04/18/19 at 12:53:43

It's funny how you gloss over the fact that this report pretty much shows that trump obstructed justice on several occasions

Now there's an intelligent, legal term: pretty much....

If it pretty much showed that, wouldn't Mueller had just said Trump obstructed justice?

You are doing exactly what I said you'd do; SPIN.

Hint: focus on a distant point to keep from getting dizzy!

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #49 - 04/18/19 at 12:55:50

The attempted coup has failed and the perpetrators will soon be brought out from under the slime they've been hiding. Be glad your heroes didn't try this in other times or they'd be hung.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #50 - 04/18/19 at 12:58:48

WebsterMark wrote on 04/18/19 at 12:53:43:
It's funny how you gloss over the fact that this report pretty much shows that trump obstructed justice on several occasions

Now there's an intelligent, legal term: pretty much....

Oh, my bad - read my "Winning?" post.  I should have been more explicit.  You see, trump's such an idiot that he did indeed have the intent to obstruct on several occasions, but his "posse" knew better.

Oh, and by the way - that does not exonerate him.  But hey, I guess we'll see.

If it pretty much showed that, wouldn't Mueller had just said Trump obstructed justice?

You are doing exactly what I said you'd do; SPIN.

Hint: focus on a distant point to keep from getting dizzy!

Sorry to disappoint you mark, but all I'm doing is posting quotes from the report.  My bad for trying to use terms that are at your level.  I'll know better next time.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #51 - 04/18/19 at 12:59:15

WebsterMark wrote on 04/18/19 at 12:55:50:
The attempted coup has failed and the perpetrators will soon be brought out from under the slime they've been hiding. Be glad your heroes didn't try this in other times or they'd be hung.  

LOL - yeah - lemme know how that works out, huh?
Cheesy

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #52 - 04/18/19 at 13:53:10

T And T Garage wrote on 04/18/19 at 12:37:54:

Not even close!

It will be 2023 and these morons will still be making these asinine accusations.  

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #53 - 04/18/19 at 14:09:54

pg wrote on 04/18/19 at 13:53:10:
T And T Garage wrote on 04/18/19 at 12:37:54:

Not even close!

It will be 2023 and these morons will still be making these asinine accusations.  

Best regards,

Who, the republicans?  Yep, you're right!

They are morons.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #54 - 04/18/19 at 14:41:03

Sorry to disappoint you mark, but all I'm doing is posting quotes from the report.

Let's be clear, you are posting selected quotes from the report.

You leave out key lines such as at no time did Trump assert executive privilege, etc... You've yet to copy the single most important point that there was no collusion by Trump. Meaning of course there was no crime to obstruct.

My point from the beginning was if I saw evidence Trump was being a traitor to the USA, I'd be the first in line for the firing squad. There was no such evidence.

Interestingly, those bringing the charges now find a sword hanging over their heads.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #55 - 04/18/19 at 14:44:24

WebsterMark wrote on 04/18/19 at 14:41:03:
Sorry to disappoint you mark, but all I'm doing is posting quotes from the report.

Let's be clear, you are posting selected quotes from the report.

In context, yes, I am.  And your problem?....

You leave out key lines such as at no time did Trump assert executive privilege, etc... You've yet to copy the single most important point that there was no collusion by Trump. Meaning of course there was no crime to obstruct.

Well mark, intent was indeed there - draw your own conclusions.  (gee, I wonder if all the repubs showed this mollycoddling when Clinton was impeached?)

My point from the beginning was if I saw evidence Trump was being a traitor to the USA, I'd be the first in line for the firing squad. There was no such evidence.

Obstruction still remains to be seen mark - it's right there in front of you.  You're willfully ignorant.

Interestingly, those bringing the charges now find a sword hanging over their heads.

LOL - talk about spin - like I said - lemme know how that works out, hmm?

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/11/24 at 16:22:39

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Arguably.....

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.