Send Topic Print
Arguably..... (Read 194 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Arguably.....
Reply #30 - 04/17/19 at 04:49:21

Last day before potentially the largest spin cycle in the history of political spin begins.....  

Already begun here at my local liberal outlets. Its not a redacted report, its now an edited report. Using that word is no accident.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #31 - 04/17/19 at 15:59:11

barr's version of "A Tale Of Two Cities"  Cheesy :

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #32 - 04/17/19 at 16:12:33

WebsterMark wrote on 04/16/19 at 17:01:08:
Serowbot wrote on 04/16/19 at 09:30:24:
Hell of a coincidence that Russian hacking of DNC began just hours after Trump publicly asked them to.
Hell of a coincidence that Trump announced publicly that we should expect revelations on Hillary in a few days, on the eve of that meeting at Trump tower...

Then, when nothing came of the meeting,... no revelations on Hillary were forthcoming.

... but Trump is Sgt, Shultz... "I know nothing... Noooothing!"...

Not buying it... Roll Eyes

So Trump makes a joke and suddenly 12 guys put together an email hacking job within minutes, that quick? Seriously? Think about that. That's what I mean about 9/11 truther style conspiracy.

I think the Russian GRU was waiting for a direction...  they were already being disruptive via their ads and misleading posts on Facebook and Twitter etc....  so they weren't idle, they were just throwing spaghetti at the wall to see what stuck....    and then Trump says.. Hey, Clinton emails stick... go get 'em.....   and the Russian GRU took action, DIRECTED by Trump.  By what Trump thought would be impactful

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #33 - 04/17/19 at 16:13:14

WebsterMark wrote on 04/17/19 at 04:49:21:
Last day before potentially the largest spin cycle in the history of political spin begins.....  

Already begun here at my local liberal outlets. Its not a redacted report, its now an edited report. Using that word is no accident.

no, that still belongs to GW BUSH and how we got into the Iraq war

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #34 - 04/18/19 at 05:43:50

WebsterMark wrote on 04/17/19 at 04:49:21:

It's funny that you accuse the left of trying to spin the report (before it's come out) - yet barr himself is holding a press conference this morning to do just that - put his (a republican) spin on the report before it's released!

It's gotten to the point now that, anything a conservative accuses a dem of doing, they themselves are actually the ones doing it! (projection?)

Again, typical conservative hypocrisy.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #35 - 04/18/19 at 05:51:14

You know what will be really funny?

Watching leftist who cried there was no way Barr could have digested the entire 400 page report over one weekend in order to put out his summary letter, yet those leftist clowns will within 5 minutes of gaining access to the report will be able to cite a single line that is reason for impeachment!

Gosh leftist are hilarious!

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #36 - 04/18/19 at 05:53:33

WebsterMark wrote on 04/18/19 at 05:51:14:

Watching leftist who cried there was no way Barr could have digested the entire 400 page report over one weekend in order to put out his summary letter, yet those leftist clowns will within 5 minutes of gaining access to the report will be able to cite a single line that is reason for impeachment!

You sure seem to think you can predict the future!

I'll wait and see what the report actually says.

But again, I find it funny that you accuse the left of spin when barr and the trump admin is doing just that!

How do you swallow that much hypocrisy mark?

Aren't you full by now? (guess not)

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #37 - 04/18/19 at 06:09:50

But again, I find it funny that you accuse the left of spin when barr and the trump admin is doing just that!

Those two statements contradict one another.

You are waiting to see what the report says, but you say Barr and Trump is spinning.

However, since you don't know what the report actually says, how could you know if they are spinning?

I'll answer that for you: because you are spinning.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #38 - 04/18/19 at 07:57:16

WebsterMark wrote on 04/18/19 at 06:09:50:

Those two statements contradict one another.

You are waiting to see what the report says, but you say Barr and Trump is spinning.

How is that contradicting?  (am I trump or barr?)

I will choose to wait, I will not make ASSumptions - like you've already done.

You accuse "us lefties" of spinning when barr is doing it right now.

Too funny!

However, since you don't know what the report actually says, how could you know if they are spinning?

They are coming out in front of it to "set the tone" - not much else you can call that except "spinning".

I'll answer that for you: because you are spinning.

LOL - again, I've said nothing about the report.  barr and the trump camp are doing it as I type this.

You're hilarious!

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #39 - 04/18/19 at 08:11:16

Well, barr has said - his words - "10 episodes” of possible obstruction on the part of the president and discusses potential legal theories for connecting those activities to the elements of an obstruction offense.

And let the spinning from the right begin!

Grin

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #40 - 04/18/19 at 08:50:20

WebsterMark wrote on 04/18/19 at 05:51:14:

Well, that didn't happen... so...

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #41 - 04/18/19 at 08:52:05

Honestly, this is going to go down just like the Benghazi and Clinton Email investigations...   stupid behavior yes, criminal, no

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #42 - 04/18/19 at 09:47:48

Again, these are not my words, but a cut and paste from Yahoo:

On the question of obstruction, Trump, Mueller wrote, "engaged in efforts to curtail the Special Counsel's investigation and prevent the disclosure of evidence to it, including through public and private contacts with potential witnesses."

That contradicts Barr’s assertion Thursday that the president “fully cooperated” with the investigation.

The president realized the appointment of the special counsel spelled trouble for his presidency. According to notes contained in the report, “when Sessions told the President that a Special Counsel had been appointed, the President slumped back in his chair and said, 'Oh my God. This is terrible. This is the end of my Presidency. I'm f**ked.'"

Gonna get some popcorn going!   Cheesy

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #43 - 04/18/19 at 10:37:44

Eat all the popcorn you want. This hoax is over.

No collusion which is what this was primarily about. None, zero, that made up narrative is dead and buried.

Regarding obstruction, Trump never asserted executive privilege, not once. Nothing was found that demonstrated obstruction. Nothing.

All that's left is for sore losers who still can't believe Hillary lost to search for individual phrases that have no legal foundation for an obstruction charge and make them into something they're not.

It's over. The left has been exposed as a political party that attempted a bloodless takeover.

It's time to move on. (except to investigate the traitors who created this hoax in the first place)

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #44 - 04/18/19 at 10:48:49

WebsterMark wrote on 04/18/19 at 10:37:44:
Eat all the popcorn you want. This hoax is over.

No collusion which is what this was primarily about. None, zero, that made up narrative is dead and buried.

Regarding obstruction, Trump never asserted executive privilege, not once. Nothing was found that demonstrated obstruction. Nothing.

All that's left is for sore losers who still can't believe Hillary lost to search for individual phrases that have no legal foundation for an obstruction charge and make them into something they're not.

It's over. The left has been exposed as a political party that attempted a bloodless takeover.

It's time to move on. (except to investigate the traitors who created this hoax in the first place)

have you read the report already?? dang you're fast!

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/11/24 at 16:22:01

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Arguably.....

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.