Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: Arguably.....
Reply #15 - 04/16/19 at 09:30:24

Hell of a coincidence that Russian hacking of DNC began just hours after Trump publicly asked them to.
Hell of a coincidence that Trump announced publicly that we should expect revelations on Hillary in a few days, on the eve of that meeting at Trump tower...

Then, when nothing came of the meeting,... no revelations on Hillary were forthcoming.

... but Trump is Sgt, Shultz... "I know nothing... Noooothing!"...

Not buying it... Roll Eyes

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #16 - 04/16/19 at 09:41:10

Keep it real mark - if that were said by a dem, you'd be all over it like a cat covering $hit.

Whether or not it was meant as a joke - it was in poor taste and possibly illegal.

Just own it for once.

There's nothing to own. You're in 9/11 truther conspiracy mode.... No one took that comment seriously. No one. Like I said, do you think Russia heard that and acted on it?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #17 - 04/16/19 at 09:42:04

Serowbot wrote on 04/16/19 at 09:30:24:
Hell of a coincidence that Russian hacking of DNC began just hours after Trump publicly asked them to.
Hell of a coincidence that Trump announced publicly that we should expect revelations on Hillary in a few days, on the eve of that meeting at Trump tower...

Then, when nothing came of the meeting,... no revelations on Hillary were forthcoming.

Oh my God... you too?   Do you remember how much $hit you gave JOG for his 9/11 conspiracy theories? Well, look in the mirror.

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #18 - 04/16/19 at 12:56:45

WebsterMark wrote on 04/15/19 at 11:15:52:
Trump himself asked RUSSIA directly on National TV to interfere...  

Seriously Lost? You think that joke by Trump is evidence of collusion? wow.....

the Russians didn't think it was a joke... THEY ACTED ON IT.  Trump asked for help, he got help. end of story.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #19 - 04/16/19 at 12:58:59

the Russians didn't think it was a joke... THEY ACTED ON IT.  Trump asked for help, he got help. end of story.

They acted on a joke....something they'd never thought of before.....they took a one line joke as a cry for help.....

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #20 - 04/16/19 at 13:01:44

WebsterMark wrote on 04/16/19 at 08:25:43:
So let me get this straight. Some Russia KGB guy is sitting in his 8x8 government furnished apartment watching America TV and hears Trump say that about Hilary and his emails. He rushes back to the office and calls a high level meeting and says he's got a great idea: Let's hack Hilary's emails! Why didn't anybody think of this before! Thanks Donald! Without that comment, we'd never had thought about that.....

that's what happened, Mueller INDICTED 12 GRU (not KGB, get with the times for Pete's sake, jeeesh... how old are you??? there hasn't been a KGB for 28 YEARS!) for hacking into DNC accounts and stole emails, JUST LIKE TRUMP ASKED.

12 Russians indicted in Mueller investigation

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/13/politics/russia-investigation-indictments/inde...

The Justice Department announced indictments against 12 Russian nationals as part of special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation of Russian interference in the 2016 election, accusing them of engaging in a "sustained effort" to hack Democrats' emails and computer networks.

All 12 defendants are members of the GRU, a Russian federation intelligence agency within the main intelligence directorate of the Russian military, who were acting in "their official capacities."

the only thing that saves Trump's campaign is that THEY ARE SO STUPID they didn't know they were talking to Russians....   they should be prosecuted just for being stupid.

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #21 - 04/16/19 at 13:02:20

WebsterMark wrote on 04/16/19 at 12:58:59:

They acted on a joke....something they'd never thought of before.....they took a one line joke as a cry for help.....    

Well..... Trump is known for crying.....

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #22 - 04/16/19 at 13:09:52

WebsterMark wrote on 04/16/19 at 12:58:59:

oh, and Trump's "it was a joke" defense is really really really shady....  I"m just going to take everything you say as a joke because.....

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #23 - 04/16/19 at 13:11:12

WebsterMark wrote on 04/16/19 at 08:56:49:
And you think that comment was significant? Illegal? Talk about out of touch......   Seriously, this is a TDS delusional moment you're having.

I think that one comment was a signal to Russians to take action. aka COLLUSION

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #24 - 04/16/19 at 13:21:01

oh, and maybe, just maybe, as President, Trump should start taking the words he says more seriously...  he's not our chief entertainer... he's PRESIDENT, time to grow up orange boy

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #25 - 04/16/19 at 13:28:53

again, wow........    No one with any common sense thinks the Russians took that joke as a signal to take action. You're delusional Lost. You are right up with the "Pentagon was hit was a missile folks" who swear people who saw a plane fly into the building were paid off.

Come on man! I get it, you loath Trump with the burning hatred of 10,000 suns but use a little common sense.

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #26 - 04/16/19 at 14:11:18

WebsterMark wrote on 04/16/19 at 13:28:53:

again, wow........    No one with any common sense thinks the Russians took that joke as a signal to take action. You're delusional Lost. You are right up with the "Pentagon was hit was a missile folks" who swear people who saw a plane fly into the building were paid off.

Come on man! I get it, you loath Trump with the burning hatred of 10,000 suns but use a little common sense.

dude, it's a FACT that the Russians took action to hack ON THAT DAY.....  how much more common sense can it get????

do you know Russians to have a great sense of humor? Trump style humor that only hicks and hillbillies and racists as s hole freaks get?

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #27 - 04/16/19 at 15:08:38

WebsterMark wrote on 04/16/19 at 09:41:10:
Keep it real mark - if that were said by a dem, you'd be all over it like a cat covering $hit.

Whether or not it was meant as a joke - it was in poor taste and possibly illegal.

Just own it for once.

There's nothing to own. You're in 9/11 truther conspiracy mode.... No one took that comment seriously. No one. Like I said, do you think Russia heard that and acted on it?

Like I said, whether or not he was joking is irrelevant.  He's an idiot for just saying it.

That's the idiocracy you support, not me.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #28 - 04/16/19 at 17:01:08

So Trump makes a joke and suddenly 12 guys put together an email hacking job within minutes, that quick? Seriously? Think about that. That's what I mean about 9/11 truther style conspiracy.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #29 - 04/16/19 at 17:08:16

WebsterMark wrote on 04/16/19 at 09:42:04:

Oh my God... you too?   Do you remember how much $hit you gave JOG for his 9/11 conspiracy theories? Well, look in the mirror.

I like the folk who think Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch only talked about golf and grand kids, I mean golly, why would they talk about the matter that was taking place with Hillary......mo way, uh uh, but folks had to clear the plane because those grand kids might be top secret   Grin Grin Grin Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/11/24 at 16:18:58

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Arguably.....

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.