Send Topic Print
Arguably..... (Read 194 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Arguably.....
04/15/19 at 05:07:53

The biggest political week since the 2016 election. The Mueller report gets dumped this week.

The spin will be off the charts, that much we know. Leftist will claim Barr redacted or even pulled a Hillary and deleted key sections entirely. Of course that's not true, but it's the spin that will get air time.

My prediction of what it will show. No collusion, that's obvious. It was a hoax from the beginning.  Obstruction, however, is in the eye of the beholder and it all depends on which side of the fence you're on.

Leftist will see collusion conspiracies like a 9/11 truther digging through a pile of building rubble. Every brick over turned will reveal another cleverly concealed piece of evidence that if you string them together in the right order will spell out Trump's guilt. Sort of like using Little Orphan Annie's secret decoder in Christmas Story.

I know this will be heartbreaking to leftist but Trump Jr will not be going to jail. There will however be enough evidence to implicate some Democratic operatives. Just how hard Barr will push and how high up (Obama?) the sedition goes might not be uncovered for years, decades. Read up on The Pumpkin Papers for how long a secret like this can be kept.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Arguably.....
Reply #1 - 04/15/19 at 05:53:33

What an adorable imagination you have mark.

It's funny that you think there'll be "spin".  

Facts are facts.  Proof is proof.  There is no need for spin.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #2 - 04/15/19 at 08:05:59

Facts are facts, unless they exonerate Trump......

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 04/15/19 at 08:56:33

T And T Garage wrote on 04/15/19 at 05:53:33:

Did you hit your head over the weekend my friend? I'm worried about you.

Because, no one in their right mind would say they'll be no spin. Pelosi (Speaker of the House in name only) has already started spinning.

Fact are facts. Fact:

The Special Counsel’s investigation did not find that the Trump campaign or anyone associated with it conspired or coordinated with Russia in its efforts to influence the 2016 U.S. presidential election. As the report states: “[T]he investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.”

Note the words in Red. These were in quotes indicating they were taken directly from Mueller's report, not an interpretation from Barr.

So now we're  left with obstruction which you will spin until you're dizzy.

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 04/15/19 at 10:38:39

WE DON'T HAVE THE REPORT.

we have a suck up, sycophant to Trump interpretation of the report, which, could be ANY CRAZY Mother Fracking thing as we've heard from the Trump TDS supporters here...  

you all are just as desperate that it clears Trump as some democrats are that it condemn Trump, the TRUTH IS, AND THIS IS MOTHER FRACKING UNDENIABLE, WE DONT' KNOW.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 04/15/19 at 10:43:03

pg wrote on 04/15/19 at 08:05:59:
Facts are facts, unless they exonerate Trump......

Best regards,

That's you talking, not me.

Here's an idea, why don't we wait on the release and see what it says?

You may not look as foolish.

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 04/15/19 at 10:44:57

WebsterMark wrote on 04/15/19 at 08:56:33:

Because, no one in their right mind would say they'll be no spin. Pelosi (Speaker of the House in name only) has already started spinning.

Fact are facts. Fact:

The Special Counsel’s investigation did not find that the Trump campaign or anyone associated with it conspired or coordinated with Russia in its efforts to influence the 2016 U.S. presidential election. As the report states: “[T]he investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.”

Note the words in Red. These were in quotes indicating they were taken directly from Mueller's report, not an interpretation from Barr.

what are the criteria for establishing?  and how is that even possible, Roger Stone, a Trump campaign official, coordinated with Wiki Leaks, Trump himself asked RUSSIA directly on National TV to interfere...    I want the answers

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 04/15/19 at 10:46:10

WebsterMark wrote on 04/15/19 at 08:56:33:

Fact are facts. Fact:

And did you happen to notice that the word "the" wasn't capitalized?  This is an excerpt from the investigation, not the entire thing.  Probably had a lot more proceeding that sentence.

But yeah, go ahead and hang your hat on that one.
 Cheesy

Like I told pro golfer, maybe you should wait until it comes out - you won't look like a bigger fool.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 04/15/19 at 11:13:37

Sounds like you two are spinning.....

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 04/15/19 at 11:15:52

Trump himself asked RUSSIA directly on National TV to interfere...  

Seriously Lost? You think that joke by Trump is evidence of collusion? wow.....

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 04/16/19 at 08:09:49

WebsterMark wrote on 04/15/19 at 11:15:52:
Trump himself asked RUSSIA directly on National TV to interfere...  

Seriously Lost? You think that joke by Trump is evidence of collusion? wow.....

How do you know it's a joke?  Remember, 25% of what he says is defendable (your words).

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 04/16/19 at 08:25:43

So let me get this straight. Some Russia KGB guy is sitting in his 8x8 government furnished apartment watching America TV and hears Trump say that about Hilary and his emails. He rushes back to the office and calls a high level meeting and says he's got a great idea: Let's hack Hilary's emails! Why didn't anybody think of this before! Thanks Donald! Without that comment, we'd never had thought about that.....

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 04/16/19 at 08:37:44

WebsterMark wrote on 04/16/19 at 08:25:43:
So let me get this straight. Some Russia KGB guy is sitting in his 8x8 government furnished apartment watching America TV and hears Trump say that about Hilary and his emails. He rushes back to the office and calls a high level meeting and says he's got a great idea: Let's hack Hilary's emails! Why didn't anybody think of this before! Thanks Donald! Without that comment, we'd never had thought about that.....

You're impression of how who is "sitting in Russia" is more proof that you're way out of touch.

Although they may not have acted on it, there are significant resources in Russia for this type of meddling.  It's not some "guy in an 8x8". These are sophisticated, well trained data miners.

But you know what, that's not at issue.

Stay on track here mark - It's the fact that your idiot in the white house said what he said. Regardless of who's listening, it's a stupid and possibly illegal statement.

Just own the stupidity for once, huh?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 04/16/19 at 08:56:49

And you think that comment was significant? Illegal? Talk about out of touch......   Seriously, this is a TDS delusional moment you're having.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #14 - 04/16/19 at 09:17:21

WebsterMark wrote on 04/16/19 at 08:56:49:
And you think that comment was significant? Illegal? Talk about out of touch......   Seriously, this is a TDS delusional moment you're having.

Keep it real mark - if that were said by a dem, you'd be all over it like a cat covering $hit.

Whether or not it was meant as a joke - it was in poor taste and possibly illegal.

Just own it for once.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/11/24 at 16:20:27

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Arguably.....

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.