Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Pelosi pwns Donald (Read 157 times)
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Pelosi pwns Donald
12/11/18 at 14:40:29

To see Donald, get thrown when Pelosi said no one wants a "Trump shutdown", was a masterpiece and in one stroke gives us an inkling of what is to come next year as Pelosi dismantles all of Trump's bullshit that he has been getting away with by bombarding the media with his continual 'black is white' assertions.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/12/11/pelosi-disses-trumps-manhood-white-...

“I was trying to be the mom,” she added, but “it goes to show you: You get into a tinkle contest with a skunk, you get tinkle all over you.”

And then, Pelosi went for the most sensitive part of Trump’s ego.

“It’s like a manhood thing with him — as if manhood can be associated with him,” she deadpanned. “This wall thing.”

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Pelosi pwns Donald
Reply #1 - 12/11/18 at 15:02:42

"If we don't get what we want ... I will shut down the government,” Trump said in the Oval Office before a room full of reporters and TV cameras. “I am proud to shut down the government for border security... I will take the mantle. I will be the one to shut it down. I won't blame you for it."

And to think, some conservatives on this little board call trump the "best president they've ever seen"!

Now that's funny - I don't care who you are!

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 12/11/18 at 15:35:29

You two are morons. You can't see what Trump did. He took the "Trump's gonna shut the government down" out of the equation. He's owning it. He's forcing the conversation from "will he shut it down" to he will shut it down over crime and drugs flowing over the border. You guys look like you're willing to allow Americas to die so you can get votes and cheap labor. Which is true of course, but its a little more in the open now.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #3 - 12/11/18 at 15:51:07

T And T Garage wrote on 12/11/18 at 15:02:42:
"If we don't get what we want ... I will shut down the government,”

Sounds just like a tt saying:
"If you do not believe what I say, than you are a  ..."

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 12/11/18 at 15:55:09

WebsterMark wrote on 12/11/18 at 15:35:29:
You two are morons. You can't see what Trump did.

Yeah, he's being a petulant child.

He took the "Trump's gonna shut the government down" out of the equation. He's owning it.

And he's a moron for doing it.  How is it a good thing that the president will admit to shutting down the government single-handedly?  I mean, yeah, it's great for me any my buds to use as fodder, but it just goes to show what a moron he is.  He simply does not think things through.  I wonder how you can support anyone like this.

He's forcing the conversation from "will he shut it down" to he will shut it down over crime and drugs flowing over the border. You guys look like you're willing to allow Americas to die so you can get votes and cheap labor. Which is true of course, but its a little more in the open now.

Not at all.  Most Americans don't see a need to spend $5 billion on a fukking wall.

Quinnipiac University Poll. June 14-17, 2018: 39 percent support building a wall, 58 percent are opposed.
Pew Research Center. June 5-12, 2018: 40 percent support building a wall, 56 percent are opposed.
CBS News Poll. May 3-6, 2018: 38 percent support building a wall, 59 percent are opposed.

Once again, you're on the wrong side of history mark.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 12/11/18 at 15:57:43

MnSpring wrote on 12/11/18 at 15:51:07:
T And T Garage wrote on 12/11/18 at 15:02:42:
"If we don't get what we want ... I will shut down the government,”

Sounds just like a tt saying:
"If you do not believe what I say, than you are a  ..."

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

So again, mn, you're lying.

Show me where I said that.

It's so fun to show everyone what pathetic liar you are....

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 12/11/18 at 18:51:17

In that same meeting:

“People are pouring into our country, including terrorists. We have terrorists. We caught 10 terrorists over the last very short period of time. Ten. These are very serious people,” Trump said. “Our border agents, all of our law enforcement has been incredible what they’ve done. But we caught 10 terrorists. These are people that were looking to do harm.”  

Yahoo News reached out to Customs and Border Protection to ask for details about the 10 terrorists Trump referred to. A spokesperson for the CBP pointed to comments made by an unnamed Department of Homeland Security official in a fact sheet that was distributed by the White House on Tuesday.

“On average last year, DHS prevented 10 individuals tied to terror — known or suspected terrorists — each day from traveling or attempting to travel to the United States. These are individuals that hit against U.S. terror watchlists. This is in addition to the 17,000 criminals and 3,000 special interest aliens that CBP apprehended at the border last year,” the statement said.

When you lie as much as our president, what's one more, right???

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 12/13/18 at 11:16:14

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #8 - 12/13/18 at 17:54:34

69% of Americans must not understand what is hurting America.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 12/13/18 at 21:18:04

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 12/13/18 at 17:54:34:
69% of Americans must not understand what is hurting America.

No - 31% are batsh!t crazy and scared of the brown people.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #10 - 12/14/18 at 00:58:15

You keep insisting it's about race. It's not. It's about how the immigration affects our society. The fact that they are from a place where the People don't look exactly like a white person is immaterial. It's the mindset, the reason for coming.
I don't CARE what color someone is. All I care about is that they are healthy, able and willing to be a functioning part of OUR society and appreciate the CULTURE that created the society that would allow them to be a member OF that society and PROSPER by being a member.
Ohhh, lookie, not a C&P.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 12/14/18 at 06:56:19

The bottom line is almost all surveys/polls indicate the majority of Americans that are surveyed, do not support building a large concrete, or other material type, physical wall.

The ridiculousness of this whole thing is that while politicians have influence on budget approval for things like lets say the Coast Guard, or the Air Force, they don't get direct say in exactly how that money is spent - instead officials within the respective department chooses based off of a multitude of assessment methods.

This is because if we gave over asset control of the Air Force to surveyed Americans, and the President the Air Force would cease to do it's job effectively because there's essentially no program anywhere that is run better by people that have never done the job than by those who have.  

So what's the reasoning behind taking CBP and allowing people who have nothing, absolutely nothing to do with how CBP operates choose how they are allowed to implement their budget?  If 90% of CBP says a physical wall isn't beneficial in relation to cost, why do people who have never spent a day in a CBP office, worksite or courtroom making this decision?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #12 - 12/14/18 at 14:09:16

Cbp?

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 12/14/18 at 15:47:57

Customs and Border Patrol.

https://www.cbp.gov/

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #14 - 12/14/18 at 17:35:11

Walls work in other places.
Why would our border patrol not know that?
Fences and doors to control who is able to get in places.
Absolutely revolutionary

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/02/24 at 07:54:23

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Pelosi pwns Donald

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.