Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
The New Evolution Deniers (Read 207 times)
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: The New Evolution Deniers
Reply #30 - 12/06/18 at 21:06:31

"Why are the Democratically proposed laws not passed as often? "

I don't know.  I just know that despite Democratically elected majorities in the state, Denver as a city typically does not vote that way for local structure of law.  The people I know don't typically care about party alignment and vote based off of policy, but my pool of people to ask is so small that it would represent about one fifty thousandths of one percent of Denver registered voters that participated in elections.

How do you assess the implementation of all other major cities in the US?  Are you taking data pools of registered voters placing them into Democratic/Republican/Other and then comparing them to what party presented each law?  How did you figure out all major cities implement Democratically proposed laws over 51%?

How many cities is "every major" city in the US?  What's the population cutoff point?  How do you decide what law/policy directly affects  minorities living under the poverty line causing "enslavement"?  How do you define enslavement when analyzing Democratic civic policy?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #31 - 12/07/18 at 08:09:38

Come on Eegore......   you know the truth.   From 2015 but probably still the same.

1.St. Louis, Missouri. Murder rate per 100k people: 59.29. Number of reported murders (2015): 188. …

2.Baltimore, Maryland. Murder rate per 100k people: 55.37. Number of reported murders (2015): …

3.Detroit, Michigan. Murder rate per 100k people: 43.82. Number of reported murders (2015): 295. …

4.New Orleans, Louisiana. Murder rate per 100k people: 41.68. Number of reported murders (2015): …

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #32 - 12/07/18 at 08:43:03

How are you assessing law implementation by political affiliation?

Those are murder rates, are you indicating that murder is a byproduct of enslavement, or that murder rate is indicative of some form of reduced freedom specific to 51% or higher Democratically presented laws that have been implemented?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #33 - 12/07/18 at 08:54:30

Again, to repeat myself, come on Eegore....

Yes, Democratic policies enslave minorities.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #34 - 12/07/18 at 09:34:06

I understand what you are saying but how did you come up with "every major city"?

What is the standard for being defined as "major city", a population amount maybe?  There must be some way to assign cities by major on non-major and then look into the implemented law-pattern.

Also there must be some way to define "enslave" for this discussion, as I do not consider murder to be a statistic that indicates a reduction in personal freedom, so you must mean it in some other way.  

So to repeat myself, are you indicating that murder is a byproduct of enslavement, or that murder rate is indicative of some form of reduced freedom specific to 51% or higher Democratically presented laws that have been implemented?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #35 - 12/07/18 at 09:55:52

I'm saying the high rates of violent crime in predominantly minority neighborhoods is a product of enslaving generations to government subsidies. The War on Poverty inadvertently created a class of citizens trained over the years/decades/generations to subsist on government programs. This further segregates this class not just physically, but socially and emotionally as well. Section 8 housing used to be a stigma, now it's expected. Welfare used to be a stigma, now it's expected.

Watch the video from St Louis and tell me how to fix this lifestyle?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sN2jHTRzZS8

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 03:01:44

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › The New Evolution Deniers

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.