Send Topic Print
Degrees of separation (Read 27 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Degrees of separation
10/31/18 at 05:27:27

I read a great quote about Ted Cruz and his wife chased out of a restaurant by Democrats. The gist of it is a question; how many degrees of separation is there between your typical Democratic protester accosting Republicans in public places, pelting them with eggs, setting fires and actual violence vs the infamous Westboro Baptist gang? 0 degrees meaning they are basically mirror images of one another. 1? 2?

It's a good question and a great analogy. Democratic protestors =Westboro Baptist.

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Re: Degrees of separation
Reply #1 - 10/31/18 at 08:20:10

WebsterMark wrote on 10/31/18 at 05:27:27:
I read a great quote about Ted Cruz and his wife chased out of a restaurant by Democrats. The gist of it is a question; how many degrees of separation is there between your typical Democratic protester accosting Republicans in public places, pelting them with eggs, setting fires and actual violence vs the infamous Westboro Baptist gang? 0 degrees meaning they are basically mirror images of one another. 1? 2?

It's a good question and a great analogy. Democratic protestors =Westboro Baptist.

Westboro Baptist have STILL committed less acts of violence than right wingers....

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 10/31/18 at 10:32:24

WebsterMark wrote on 10/31/18 at 05:27:27:

If you think it's anything less than orders of magnitude, then you're not living in the real world.  I don't know why you continually bring up the worst actions of the far left and put it on display as "typical liberal".

It seems there is no getting through to you.

Like I said, if I saw ted or mitch or any of the bubs I have no time for, I'd get up and walk out.

BTW - the westboro baptist church is right wing, so..... what does that say?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 10/31/18 at 11:13:31

Like I said, if I saw ted or mitch or any of the bubs I have no time for, I'd get up and walk out.

No you wouldn't. You'd sit there all quiet and eat.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 10/31/18 at 11:23:17

WebsterMark wrote on 10/31/18 at 11:13:31:

No you wouldn't. You'd sit there all quiet and eat.

No, I'd walk out.  (again, look how you need to control the narrative.... kinda telling)

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/19/24 at 16:23:27

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Degrees of separation

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.