Send Topic Print
Bombs (Read 265 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Bombs
10/25/18 at 05:55:19

Someone's gotta start a thread about it, might as well be me.

Could be a right wing or left wing nut, but nut is the common denominator. Given all the faked attacks after the 2016 election, it's just as likely to be from the left as from the right. I would not wager cash either way, but I wouldn't be surprised when they eventually find this guy that he'll be a disturbed lefty. That makes more sense than the other way.

And the idea that Trump's rhetoric is to blame is a non-starter for anyone with a brain. CNN, MSNBC can sing that crap all day long, but it don't play in Peoria.

And the letter Collins got a couple weeks ago was a blip on the CNN radar as was the letters Trump Jr got. As Trump correctly pointed out today, if the Fake News Media were doing their jobs, the temperature would come down a couple of notches.

Having said all that, Trump is a sore winner. When he wins a battle, which is most of the time, he gloats. The whole horse face Stormy Daniels thing wasn't necessary. Her case got thrown out. That idiot of a lawyer not only screwed that, but he pushed Kavanaugh over the finish line with ridiculous stories only idiots believed. He shouldn't mention his or her name again. Once you beat someone, you should be more gracious. That's the only lesson I'd suggest Trump learn and change about himself. Piling on after winning keeps a fire burning that should go out.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Bombs
Reply #1 - 10/25/18 at 07:00:52

I find it interesting that you feel the need to circumvent non-existent blame on trump (on this forum).  In fact, I have to give pence credit for being the first to denounce it publically.

Sounds to me like you may have a guilty conscience.

Nevertheless, the media did cover (quite well) the letters sent to jr and the other morons in the trump cabinet.

Of course, I didn't feel the need to insulate myself from any blame - I know better.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #2 - 10/25/18 at 07:56:04

T And T Garage wrote on 10/25/18 at 07:00:52:

Sounds to me like you may have just accused WM !

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 10/25/18 at 08:22:43

T And T Garage wrote on 10/25/18 at 07:00:52:
I find it interesting that you feel the need to circumvent non-existent blame on trump (on this forum).  In fact, I have to give pence credit for being the first to denounce it publically.

Nevertheless, the media did cover (quite well) the letters sent to jr and the other morons in the trump cabinet.

Of course, I didn't feel the need to insulate myself from any blame - I know better.

Nothing you said is true.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #4 - 10/25/18 at 08:41:10

Web, lots of crazy and unhinged folks PERIOD.
I see spooky people on both sides of the politico spectrum who seem without any ability to reason that the very things that drives them to hate, act, is the very thing that they allow themselves to do it too.
Reading some comment sections, on the few websites that still provide them, makes me shake my head at just how ugly folks can be.

Thinking back to the uni-bomber, or McFey, or even these mass shooters, there isn't a whole lot we can do to stop them, unless we become a police state.

I am afraid the freedom to express, speech, includes the freedom to hate.....
And that is where the finger points squarely at everyone of us too.....
Do we justify, minimize, our words and actions, while assigning fault and scorn to others who choose to exercise their free right, as well?

Only one person can answer that question, and its not the accuser.

As to coverage, etc, as Ted Koppel shared a few days ago, Trump has been a boon to the media.
Remember when the National Enquirer's journalistic prowess was looked upon with a hearty laughing.....
Well, we see the common denominator is profit.

The NEWS industries has adopted this marketing strategy decades ago, no matter how many articles they write absolving themselves, or awards they give out, to each other, claiming themselves, their excellence, in the journalistic arts.....

Like so many MEGA churches today, the pastor preachers to ensure his OWN sustainability, and livelihood, first.....
Relying on much of the same marketing techniques that other businesses use, just like the media, print, etc, NEWS industry.

I mean is it anything new, people being deceitful, and manipulating, to get what they desire and want first?

If my reading of my Bible, I learn of nothing else, it is the fact I too am just as guilty as the next guy who puts himself first, if not overtly in actions, then surely in thought......
I do have a teacher, a example, of what it looks like to not behave as such.
I fail daily in my lessons.
Tomorrow promises me another chance, not because I'm worthy, no, but because of GRACE.

Ok, off my sermon now  Grin

Not a lot of people, to people, dialogue, talking about this event, other than just the shaking of heads.....out where I live, its weird, like its almost to be expected.
I think the desensitizing of our emotions have been assaulted, over many decades, perhaps.

We have been lectured to not use emotions, of which our conscious is a major contributing factor, seriously....
As it is often bias, when used in deciding issues dealing with morality....
Well HELL-O, no kidding, its also called living and experiencing LIFE, daily  Smiley

I feel folks hope these zealots drain with the swamp, as well.......

Not sure Camelot really exist with human to human interactions, given the history of mankind, sadly  Embarrassed  

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 10/25/18 at 08:49:20

Question; would you be able to tell the difference between TT or Sew’s take on the news and Trump vs a typical CNN news segment?

I’m sitting in the Denver airport listening to CNN blame Trump for everything and their tone reeks of hatred.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #6 - 10/25/18 at 09:02:58

WebsterMark wrote on 10/25/18 at 08:49:20:
Question; would you be able to tell the difference between TT or Sew’s take on the news and Trump vs a typical CNN news segment?

I’m sitting in the Denver airport listening to CNN blame Trump for everything and their tone reeks of hatred.

Let me answer this way.....

Have you ever noticed a person who lies, thinks others are lying to them?

Or, how about the little kid who gets caught tossing a rock through a window.....
First thing out of his mouth, he tells the person who caught him, "Web broke 2 windows."  Grin

You get my drift?

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 10/25/18 at 09:16:27

Nope

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #8 - 10/25/18 at 09:18:56

Think about it @ 6 miles up.......  Grin

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 10/25/18 at 09:29:55

raydawg wrote on 10/25/18 at 09:02:58:
WebsterMark wrote on 10/25/18 at 08:49:20:

Let me answer this way.....

Have you ever noticed a person who lies, thinks others are lying to them?

Wow ray, you just defined trump.  Nice job!

Or, how about the little kid who gets caught tossing a rock through a window.....
First thing out of his mouth, he tells the person who caught him, "Web broke 2 windows."  Grin

Wow ray, you just defined jog.  Nice Job!

You get my drift?

Yes.  Well done!

IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #10 - 10/25/18 at 10:23:18

its all the fake news medias' fault
cant be some right wingnut job who hangs on the clowns every word nooo
the lefties are the ones full of hate and violence
the truth isn't the truth

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #11 - 10/25/18 at 10:32:32

thumperclone wrote on 10/25/18 at 10:23:18:
its all the fake news medias' fault
cant be some right wingnut job who hangs on the clowns every word nooo
the lefties are the ones full of hate and violence
the truth isn't the truth

What are you saying, its only the right?

Both?

What?

IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #12 - 10/25/18 at 11:01:41

yes ray

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #13 - 10/25/18 at 11:23:44

thumperclone wrote on 10/25/18 at 11:01:41:
yes ray

The shooter who shot up the RNC softball team was?

This guy was? https://www.foxnews.com/us/gunman-seen-carrying-out-attack-at-trump-resort-in...

Or stories like this? https://www.foxnews.com/politics/new-york-times-under-fire-for-fantasy-about-...

The chick Griffin holding Trumps severed head was.....????

So, its YOUR truth?

And you ask questions why.

I ask you, why do you even ask, you do NOT seek any truth, you just want to promote your OWN BELIEFS.

Why?

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #14 - 10/25/18 at 11:29:11

False Flag IMO. And a poorly executed one to boot. These "devices were never intended to detonate, just to give the impression of a coordinated attack on Trump's, and by extension the GOP's,  enemies.

The "blue wave" seems to be fizzling , the caravan has actually backfired.
The Dems are really getting  desperate. Sending fake bombs to each other Grin

October surprise indeed.

The only "surprise is that anyone is falling for this lame-a*s crap.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/19/24 at 16:22:57

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Bombs

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.