Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
They all look the same..... (Read 202 times)
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: They all look the same.....
Reply #15 - 10/31/18 at 10:46:20

Serowbot wrote on 10/31/18 at 08:55:35:
Okay, I Googled  it...
Hillary made a joke,... everyone laughed...
BFD...
She was joking at the interviewer mixing up Holder and Booker.  
The joke is funny because it plays on the stereotype racist cliche.
Playing on the cliche is different than creating or perpetuating it.
Righties are grasping at straws... pitiful...

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-10-29/they-all-look-same-hillary-cracks-r...

Try linking a reference to WTF you're talking about next time...
...and as I said... a tempest in a teapot. Roll Eyes

Thanks Sero.

Wow... unreal!  This is why it's all over the news.... oh wait.....

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #16 - 10/31/18 at 11:05:46

and you two call others racist at the drop of a hat....

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #17 - 10/31/18 at 11:21:52

WebsterMark wrote on 10/31/18 at 11:05:46:

I didn't say it was tasteful.  I think it was in poor taste - somewhat.

But if you showed me the same thing with trump, I'd say he's an idiot.

It's because of a person's history.  Who they are.  What they've said in the past.

CONTEXT.

trump thinks he can say whatever he wants to whoever he wants and forgets that everything is recorded...

hillary has a proven track record of diversity - almost to a fault.  This was a poor joke, yes - but, she was kind of using it to berate the interviewer....

It's just a fact that a person's background has a lot to do with how they're perceived in any given circumstance.

If I happened to post something about supporting trump, do you honestly think I was - or does my reputation proceed me?

That's the way the world works.

IP Logged
MShipley
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - 10/31/18 at 13:06:48

T And T Garage wrote on 10/31/18 at 11:21:52:

It's because of a person's history.  Who they are.  What they've said in the past.

CONTEXT.

trump thinks he can say whatever he wants to whoever he wants and forgets that everything is recorded...

hillary has a proven track record of diversity - almost to a fault.  This was a poor joke, yes - but, she was kind of using it to berate the interviewer....

It's just a fact that a person's background has a lot to do with how they're perceived in any given circumstance.

If I happened to post something about supporting trump, do you honestly think I was - or does my reputation proceed me?

You never cease to amaze me. I have never met anyone that has Mastered the art of Rationalization better than you. I am impressed.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #19 - 10/31/18 at 13:48:54

“Mr. Hypocrisy”....

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #20 - 10/31/18 at 14:04:23

MShipley wrote on 10/31/18 at 13:06:48:
You never cease to amaze me. I have never met anyone that has Mastered the art of Rationalization better than you. I am impressed.

LOL - funny, I can say the same about you!

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #21 - 10/31/18 at 14:04:51

WebsterMark wrote on 10/31/18 at 13:48:54:
“Mr. Hypocrisy”....

Who's that? trump?

Agreed!

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #22 - 10/31/18 at 14:18:14

CONTEXT.

Liar.

Kavanaugh had zero history of being anything other than a upright person. Multiple FBI investigations, highest security clearance, hired by both Democrats and Republican judges etc...   Never a word against him. One woman comes up with a story with no witness, no provable timeline, no provable anything..............and you instantly believer her 100%. Against all evidence and logic, you believer her. Against a man's entire life of, how did you put it...."because of a person's history.  Who they are.  What they've said in the past." ....and you believed her. You gave him no benefit of the doubt.

So liar, let's be honest, which is something obviously foreign to you. You 'context' is entirely based on partisanship or if they happen to have an R by their name, can they do to damage Trump. If so, you give them a pass based solely on that, nothing to do with history, or who they are or what they've said in the past.  
Liar.

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #23 - 10/31/18 at 16:12:39

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 10/31/18 at 09:43:32:
I still don't know what this is about.
I

it's about little minds that are easily amused.....  kinda sad actually

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #24 - 10/31/18 at 16:15:49

MShipley wrote on 10/31/18 at 13:06:48:

CONTEXT.

there's rationalization...  "I need a motorcycle cause it'll save me on gas money..."  

then there's thinking something through thoroughly...."I need a motorcycle cause it'll save me gas money, oh, wait, well, no, but I still just want one, they are fun and will add value to my life."

don't confuse the two

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #25 - 10/31/18 at 16:23:52

WebsterMark wrote on 10/31/18 at 14:18:14:

CONTEXT.

Liar.

Kavanaugh had zero history of being anything other than a upright person. Multiple FBI investigations, highest security clearance, hired by both Democrats and Republican judges etc...   Never a word against him. One woman comes up with a story with no witness, no provable timeline, no provable anything..............and you instantly believer her 100%. Against all evidence and logic, you believer her. Against a man's entire life of, how did you put it...."because of a person's history.  Who they are.  What they've said in the past." ....and you believed her. You gave him no benefit of the doubt.

just to differentiate myself from those so you might, well, you don't care, you're quite happy lumping everyone into a simple to identify groups (black and white) but anyway, I'm going to tell you anyway, in Kavanaugh's original testimony, he went on about how he championed women in his hiring and at law schools and all that, and I thought, huh, okay, I like that, I might not have liked too much else about his past rulings and how conservative he was but that showed that he at least understood trying to make the world a better place through your own actions... so I thought, maybe he won't be the worst justice ever....  

then he testified again after Ford....   wow, did he wipe out any good will I ever had towards him, he showed his true Animal House colors.... He doesn't deserve to be on the bench, in ANY court, let alone the Supreme Court, he acted a fool and I just hope he isn't too drunk on the bench.... dear lord, BEER, BEER, BEER, BEER!!!!!!

So liar, let's be honest, which is something obviously foreign to you. You 'context' is entirely based on partisanship or if they happen to have an R by their name, can they do to damage Trump. If so, you give them a pass based solely on that, nothing to do with history, or who they are or what they've said in the past.  
Liar.

Web, you are the LAST person to talk about partisanship.... seriously .  Roll Eyes

context and nuance MATTERS, but again, you can only deal in black and white so i don't know how to make you realize that....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #26 - 10/31/18 at 17:15:07

New rules
Hillary
Okay

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #27 - 10/31/18 at 19:01:00

hillary has a proven track record of diversity - almost to a fault.

Is that the Same person who is: "... paragon of political-correctness and queen of virtue-signaling opportunism..."

Who is: "...hypocritically toeing the progressive line of identity politics by explaining how each of the groups are different but can be managed by the same liberal movement"

Who: "...said in an interview earlier this month that “you cannot be civil with a political party..."

Who said: "... does not plan to run for president in the 2020 election, but she does want to be president..."
(Exactly How the hell does that work ?)

Same person who: "...further joked that she was "paid" by Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg to make the comment. ..."

And the same person that: "...rejected the idea that Democrats should be “civil” with Republicans in the age of Donald Trump..."

And, Yea, it was 'Crickets', from the UL, Progressive Dems.
(It was a Joke)

YET, if it Trump,
as the he/she called tt says:
"if you showed me the same thing with trump, I'd say he's an idiot"

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #28 - 10/31/18 at 20:13:37

WebsterMark wrote on 10/31/18 at 14:18:14:

CONTEXT.

Liar.

I'm talking about trump, not beer barrel brett.

Funny, Dr. Ford didn't have any history either... see how easy that is?

Liar.

Name caller - nice that you've resorted to that with absolutely zero proof of me lying.

You want to see a real liar, look no further than trump.  I find it so funny that you can't see that... but then again, it's also sad.

Well mark, that says a lot about how desperate you've become.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #29 - 11/01/18 at 06:06:38

Liar.
Context and history my a$$.
Liar.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/19/24 at 18:44:26

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › They all look the same.....

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.