From MBS To NFG (Read 106 times)
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: From MBS To NFG
Reply #15 - 10/24/18 at 11:58:42

MShipley wrote on 10/24/18 at 10:53:40:
Well if Israel and Saudi Arabia are the bad guys in the Middle East  then whom do you think are the good guys in the Middle East? Let me qualify that. Whom that has any stature or influence in the Middle East are the good guys.

There are none that we need to concern ourselves with.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #16 - 10/24/18 at 12:23:57

But Trump should cease to do business with Saudi Arabia.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
MShipley
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #17 - 10/24/18 at 12:26:45

T And T Garage wrote on 10/24/18 at 11:58:42:
Well if Israel and Saudi Arabia are the bad guys in the Middle East  then whom do you think are the good guys in the Middle East? Let me qualify that. Whom that has any stature or influence in the Middle East are the good guys.

So if the Middle East and everyone in it goes to war and millions die it is not our concern? Yet you have concern for 1 man?  Undecided

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - 10/24/18 at 12:51:05

MShipley wrote on 10/24/18 at 12:26:45:

So if the Middle East and everyone in it goes to war and millions die it is not our concern? Yet you have concern for 1 man?  Undecided

Millions have already died in the name of oil, money and Allah.

You think us trying to bring "democracy" to them is somehow going to save them all?

C'mon....

IP Logged
MShipley
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #19 - 10/24/18 at 13:35:27

T And T Garage wrote on 10/24/18 at 12:51:05:
MShipley wrote on 10/24/18 at 12:26:45:

Millions have already died in the name of oil, money and Allah.

You think us trying to bring "democracy" to them is somehow going to save them all?

C'mon....

Millions have died. So what? Do you want there to be more?

No I don't think we will ever bring Democracy to that region. However we can use our influence wisely in that area to try to prevent millions of innocent people from dying.

Why should I believe that you are so concerned about one man when you don't have concern for millions? Would it be because the one supports your political narrative?

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #20 - 10/24/18 at 14:54:11

MShipley wrote on 10/24/18 at 13:35:27:
Millions have died. So what? Do you want there to be more?

No, but what have we (the US) done to improve things?  Nada.

No I don't think we will ever bring Democracy to that region. However we can use our influence wisely in that area to try to prevent millions of innocent people from dying.

"Innocent" seems to be a very relative term in the Middle East.  That being said, there are far worse things going on in central and Southern Africa that we don't even know about.  There are only two reasons we're tied up with the Middle East - zionism and oil money. (IMHO)

Why should I believe that you are so concerned about one man when you don't have concern for millions? Would it be because the one supports your political narrative?

No, it's because that one man was a permanent resident of the US.  He was a thorn in the side of the saudi royalty (and the other oil oligarchs) and was killed for that reason.

Now, if you want to talk about the middle easterners killing Americans or those like Khashoggi, I'll have the same stance.  

What they do to their own should definitely be scrutinized - they are a major influencer in the world.  But when I see those in power here excusing them for no other reason than money - it makes me sick.

So, to think that there are "humanitarian" reasons we're in the Middle East is kind of funny.  We all know exactly why we're there.  Let's not sugar coat it.

BTW, remember who hired the 9/11 crew......

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #21 - 10/24/18 at 15:06:02

Let's see, cut off Saudi Arabia, bring the troops home, stop selling to them, stop buying from them,
And, looks like we may have to tell China to get lost..

You're not talking about
Money
You're taking about the ECONOMIES of Nations.

Great ethical standards, but, life is messy and reality isn't always nice.
Buck up.

https://needtoknow.news/2018/10/former-interpol-president-meng-hongweis-wife-bel
ieves-dead-following-arrest-chinese-officials/

https://needtoknow.news/2018/10/former-interpol-president-meng-hongweis-wife-...

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/19/24 at 17:37:41

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › From MBS To NFG

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.