Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
US Federal Gender definition change (Read 224 times)
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: US Federal Gender definition change
Reply #15 - 10/22/18 at 20:53:51

If the definition changes to exclusively what was presented, health insurance can deny coverage of hormone therapy or similar healthcare because by definition he no longer qualifies.

That healthcare privilege is gone because the Federal definition changed.  This happened to Veterans with certain prescription medications in the past.

I just wonder if people who go to the extent of surgical body modification and full lifestyle change should be in the same pool as people who just "identify" and do nothing else.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #16 - 10/22/18 at 23:55:18

FFIW, a hoo hoo doolie, should always go into the lady's cha cha, never into a poop chute. I don't care whether you're gay or straight or which gender the poop chute is.

This is what young kids need to know. Now adults can do whatever the fcuk they like as long as it doesn't cause a murder. The reason I say this is because if a young confused teen suspects he might be gay when really he's just shy like *all* guys, needs to know that  once the brown barrier has been breeched psychological damage will occur that can fcuk one up for life.

This however is too frank for militant gays. Take that whiney baitch professor I linked to earlier, I think that many, (not all) people, and definitely two people I know who have had gender reassignment surgery are very fcuked up now.

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #17 - 10/22/18 at 23:58:05

@Mn
Well in this country, suddenly changing gender identity, will depend on if a pervert wants to see little girls going to the bathroom.

No, that's just a very weird thing to say, and it's a little scary too that people think like that, but it does explain a lot of your postings. Being a bit confused does not make a 'pervert' whatever you mean by that term. However Trump is probably not gay or confused but he's certainly a creepy kind of pervert by my definition.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - 10/23/18 at 05:27:39

I think it's true that by definition, anyone declaring themselves to be a gender other than what their biology indicates, is mentally ill or at the very least, let's call it mentally compromised.

However, to be fair, everyone of us could fall into that catagory except that for the vast majority of us, our mentally compromised issues blend easily into our society. The classic Felix Unger case of excessive cleaning and organizing for example. That's not a normal set of behaviors, but it does not significantly effect that person's standing in society. While we usually make jokes about it, nyphomania, is a real metal illness that makes what we call a normal life a struggle. I knew a woman like this. It made a normal life virtually impossible. Everyday was a struggle. Most of us are lucky that whatever's mis-wired in our brains does not manifest itself in a manner that makes life hard.

I would be curious to see mental health statistics on those who claim to be transgender. I suspect in this day and age, suicides rates are high after gender surgery for example.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #19 - 10/23/18 at 06:40:03

"I suspect in this day and age, suicides rates are high after gender surgery for example"

The suicide rate for surgical reassignment is low.  Transgender suicide rates are higher than average, but full reassignment - with hormone therapy is very low.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5178031/
https://afsp.org/about-suicide/suicide-statistics/
https://4thwavenow.com/2015/08/03/the-41-trans-suicide-rate-a-tale-of-flawed-dat
a-and-lazy-journalists/

Again I don't mean to question the intent, gender, mental health, economic status or any other aspect of a surgically reassigned individual.

I am questioning if the proposed definition should revoke healthcare privileges.  

Should healthcare privileges be revoked if someone is surgically reassigned and mentally ill?

Should healthcare privileges be revoked if someone is surgically reassigned and suicidal?

Should healthcare privileges be revokes if someone is surgically reassigned and (add your assessment of the person here)?

If legal immigrants are scientifically not American, should they get all American privileges?  Should American citizens that are scientifically female and gender reassigned to male get all privileges of an American male?

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #20 - 10/23/18 at 06:44:47

"Well in this country, suddenly changing gender identity, will depend on if a pervert wants to see little girls going to the bathroom"

"No, that's just a very weird thing to say, and it's a little scary too that people think like that, but it does explain a lot of your postings"

It is true that people will "identify" as necessary for personal advantage.  I can't think of a reason why some people wouldn't do this, such as identifying to get government aid, a scholarship, or satisfy sexual desire.

IP Logged
MShipley
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #21 - 10/23/18 at 07:40:25

It's a free country and people can believe they are what they want. They can butcher their bodies and take cancer causing drugs. My personal opinion has no bearing on their life and their opinion has no bearing on mine. However there is a legal aspect here. DNA will solve that.

Here is what I do not like! Making it an issue! I do not appreciate our Public School system forcing studies on such nonsense to 3rd graders or even younger. I do not appreciate them teaching kids that they have the right to have sex with whomever they want, whenever they want, without consequences.

I personally think that sex is a sacred and special thing to be held in high esteem. Additionally I think the relationship that leads to sex is a sacred and special thing to be held in high esteem. We are teaching our kids that it is nothing more than what dogs do.

Feminism, didn't elevate anything for women. Just turned them into the same self centered sluts that most men are.  

Going back to the initial issue, hey, it's a free country you can do what you want. However if you are not mature enough to drink until you are 18 then you certainly are no mature enough to make a sex change prior top 18.

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #22 - 10/23/18 at 08:48:20

Eegore wrote on 10/22/18 at 18:36:14:
 So if an immigrant is scientifically "Australian" as in born to parents originating from Australia (parents hold citizenship) and is born in Australia, science dictates that person Australian.  So once that Australian takes all US citizenship courses and becomes, legally, a US citizen he is an "American" citizen by law and thus by "definition".  Science says Australian, US law says American, so he gets all American citizen rights and privileges.  "Science" is being used loosely here as a way of defining geographical origin of birth.

Unless the parents are aborigines they were immigrants to Australia so scientifically they are most likely from a bloodline emanating from Europe just like most (some) Americans... they just talk funny.

WWW   IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #23 - 10/23/18 at 09:11:46

The can of worms this opens up keeps growing....
I believe it was this week, at a high school track meet, the top 2 winners from the girls categories were transgender boys who had surgery or are in the pre-surgery stages.

Consider the girls who 'lost'. They did not lose to other girls who worked as hard as them and competed fairly, they lost to boys with a biological advantage.

Now you could say this is a rare event and in the big picture, not important. But did you say that to the lesbian couple who said one baker out of thousands wouldn’t bake their cake? That one event was so important it spawned a lawsuit that went to the highest court…

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #24 - 10/23/18 at 12:02:51

@MShipley,

I personally think that sex is a sacred and special thing to be held in high esteem. Additionally I think the relationship that leads to sex is a sacred and special thing to be held in high esteem. We are teaching our kids that it is nothing more than what dogs do.

The above statement is the most intelligent, succinct and spot on comment that I have witnessed or heard said by anyone at any time. I suspect though that you do not know how right you are.

I have a website where I am currently doing something about this situation to right this wrong. It is the reason that I was against same sex marriages. What bugged me was not the same sex union at all, right or wrong it's none of my business but it is impossible for me to break through the militant gay bullsh!t. What is wrong about same sex marriage, is the WORD, 'marriage'. It demeans the institution, of marriage. You may find this surprising seeing as I appear to waste my time on the sh!t show that is this forum, and it surprises me too, but there you go.

This is why for me the most destructive thing about Trump's influence is his debasing of women. It's clear that asshats like Trump have never known a woman other than as an accessory to their life.

Check out the interview with Smokey Robinson.

https://youtu.be/ZaMX0Cs5Bc4
https://youtu.be/XlVQ8XuSrSA

In my work I am completely redefining the whole concept of marriage and I take it to a level that gives it real meaning in the 21st century.

Women protect the world and the men must protect the women, or the world will not be a place worth living in much less raising children.

Feminism, didn't elevate anything for women. Just turned them into the same self centered sluts that most men are.  

Yes.

Going back to the initial issue, hey, it's a free country you can do what you want. However if you are not mature enough to drink until you are 18 then you certainly are no mature enough to make a sex change prior top 18.

this is why the entire sex education curriculum needs to be reworked. Unfortunately the people whose job it is to work this out are themselves devoid of any real knowledge. The knowledge required needs to be direct knowledge. It needs to come from someone who has walked the talked, not from someone who talks the talk who got it from someone who pulled it out of their ass.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #25 - 10/23/18 at 12:13:43

You may be right about defining the activities, status, economic position, sports prowess, bathroom usage, potential for suicidal ideations, normalcy, potential for population growth etc. of surgically reassigned persons.

Should surgically reassigned persons in the US be denied certain types of healthcare coverage that is provided to US citizens born of the same gender?

Science says they are their born gender, does that mean they should no longer get healthcare coverage, that they pay for, of the gender they are reassigned?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #26 - 10/23/18 at 12:25:57

Should surgically reassigned persons in the US be denied certain types of healthcare coverage that is provided to US citizens born of the same gender?

Legally denied coverage? No.

But that doesn't mean coverage is guaranteed.
Healthcare providers and insurance companies can choose to perform and/or charge a fee. Which also means they can choose not to.

But I'm not sure what that would be. What health issues are unique to gender that are also uniquely transferred during the transgender procedures? Not breast cancer as men get breast cancer. Could a woman transgendered to a man get testicular cancer? I don’t know.
If you’re talking mental health issues, then the door's probably wide open because I’m not sure there’s a gender unique mental health diagnosis, is there?

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #27 - 10/23/18 at 12:33:15

Hormone therapy is the primary one.  Its a lifelong application, like someone that needs to take insulin, it isn't required but without it span/quality of life is deteriorated.

With the definition change insurers can leverage that to deny coverage.  Just like now without the individual mandate they can start denying pre-existing conditions.

Mental health is not part of the equation since there is no part of the NIHM that considers gender reassignment to be an illness so health insurers can not deny based off of that.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #28 - 10/23/18 at 12:58:16

Isn't hormone therapy a result of the transgender procedure?

If someone purposely contracted diabetes, would an insurance company be liable to provide insulin for the rest of their life?

Are you working up to making the point that transgender surgery is as medically necessary as bypass surgery and therefore must be covered by any policy or performed by any doctor or medical facility?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #29 - 10/23/18 at 13:03:18

I have a website where I am currently doing something about this situation to right this wrong. It is the reason that I was against same sex marriages. What bugged me was not the same sex union at all, right or wrong it's none of my business but it is impossible for me to break through the militant gay bullsh!t. What is wrong about same sex marriage, is the WORD, 'marriage'. It demeans the institution, of marriage. You may find this surprising seeing as I appear to waste my time on the sh!t show that is this forum, and it surprises me too, but there you go.

Yes, I’m surprised that you go back and forth between a giant d!ck and a reasonable person. I too would describe my position on same sex marriage. If they want to call it a union with all the same legal standings, I'm fine with that, but don't call it a marriage because it's not.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/19/24 at 16:46:37

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › US Federal Gender definition change

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.