Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
400lb fat guy murders journalist. (Read 83 times)
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
400lb fat guy murders journalist.
10/17/18 at 16:20:29

Kashoggi, goes into one of the world's most cctv laced embassies and never comes out. Saudi's say with a straight face, 'no really, he was here less than an hour, we are concerned for his safety'

Even after the Saudi's finally admit that 'er yes he is in fact as dead as the proverbial parrot, we were asking him some questions and killed him by accident, Trump still pretends that Kashoggi is not dead. Roll that around in your head.

This is not about Kashoggi it's about Trump and how his supporters who are no less stupid as any other person somehow enjoy going along with this. Yesterday it was the 'guilty until proven innocent' complaint.

The Turkish government have recordings, they said unequivocally that he was killed inside the embassy, and now the Saudis have admitted it is true. Trump has of course to hear the tape, being the president of the USA and he has 'asked for it' but he still still adds, 'if it exists'. Because you know it's possible it could have been a 400lb fat guy on a bed eating pizza. It's possible.

This is not about Kashoggi and it's not even about Trump, it's about exactly what Trump's modus operandi really is. It's what got Kavanaugh into the court after the Judge himself openly declared himself to be a partisan judge when he alluded to his ordeal as some sort of democratic smear campaign.

Yesterday I also note that Trump has now stated that if Congress loses the house, it won't be his fault. It's like a sit com. Maybe Rosanne Bar should be director of WH communications.

Trump dog whistling to the Saudis is the same as he did for Putin, Duterte, Kim and any other strong arm leader. He has chosen his side. In the end Trump only cares about Trump and how the Presidency can be used to further his own interests. No surprise there, the surprise is why people go along with his tribal bullshit when they get nothing.

I can only postulate that people whose lives are miserable and who are deep down angry and hateful at the world, and especially at women, are happy to see someone do the dirty work that they can cheer.

Otherwise I guess it, as the GOP are so fond of saying, 'it is what it is'.

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
MShipley
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: 400lb fat guy murders journalist.
Reply #1 - 10/18/18 at 10:00:02

Let's see?

A man that is not an American citizen goes missing.
He goes missing in a country or territory not owned by the USA.
He is accused of being killed by another country and political group not affiliated with the USA

Yet this is somehow about Trump? WOW

Tell me in what universe does the USA or Trump have any Responsibility or Jurisdiction in this matter?

If the Saudis did kill him what do you think Trump should do? Do you think we should send in troops and arrest the leader of SA?

Would WWIII be a viable option to you to get rid of Trump?

Is Trump walking a tightrope right now, yes he is, so would any other President.

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #2 - 10/18/18 at 11:02:37

Quote:
I can only postulate that people whose lives are miserable and who are deep down angry and hateful at the world, and especially at women, are happy to see someone do the dirty work that they can cheer.

You mean like blaming every evil thing that happens anywhere on Trump, and by extension, anyone who might have supported him. or who might be perceived  as politically conservative, or who just disagrees with a leftist viewpoint ?

And since we are postulating, I'm going to postulate that you really  don't give a crap about Khashoggi. His murder is just another convenient excuse for you - and all the other lefties who are wailing about it - to take a shot at ideas, and folks, that you don't approve of.

Quote:
people whose lives are miserable and who are deep down angry and hateful at the world,

Bit of projection there I'm thinking.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 10/18/18 at 12:07:59

Touchdown oldNslow, touchdown.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #4 - 10/18/18 at 17:08:40

MShipley wrote on 10/18/18 at 10:00:02:
Let's see?

Absolutely, he's a US permanent resident. It's about Trump because his support gives the Saudis a green light.

Donald Trump has said he presumes that Jamal Khashoggi is dead, and said the consequences for Saudi Arabia could be “very severe” if its leaders are found to have ordered the dissident journalist’s killing.

Oh look, he's dead after all, that means that to quote Trump something very very powerful is going to happen. Now 'very severe'. Oh no correct that it *could be* 'very severe' IF, the crown prince knew of it. Phew! that's a relief because I have a feeling that he will make a very very powerful and strong denial.

Also this sets the stage for Trump himself to very very powerfully deny anything. But it doesn't matter any longer because the rest of the world will remain normal and the USA is in for a yuge correction.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #5 - 10/18/18 at 17:10:56

Bit of projection there I'm thinking.

Whatever works for you Oldnslow

IP Logged
MShipley
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 10/19/18 at 06:24:46

eau de sauvage wrote on 10/18/18 at 17:08:40:
MShipley wrote on 10/18/18 at 10:00:02:
Let's see?

Absolutely, he's a US permanent resident. It's about Trump because his support gives the Saudis a green light.

Donald Trump has said he presumes that Jamal Khashoggi is dead, and said the consequences for Saudi Arabia could be “very severe” if its leaders are found to have ordered the dissident journalist’s killing.

Oh look, he's dead after all, that means that to quote Trump something very very powerful is going to happen. Now 'very severe'. Oh no correct that it *could be* 'very severe' IF, the crown prince knew of it. Phew! that's a relief because I have a feeling that he will make a very very powerful and strong denial.

Also this sets the stage for Trump himself to very very powerfully deny anything. But it doesn't matter any longer because the rest of the world will remain normal and the USA is in for a yuge correction.

So what if he lives here? He is not a citizen of this country. It is really interesting that the World spends all its time bashing the US and It's President. They are always accusing us of interfering and pushing countries around. BUT NOW the world is looking to see what we will do about it when this guy is not even a citizen.

Does he have to say he will do something and probably follow through with doing something. Yes he does. Do you know why? Because every hate filled leftist in the world (who claim to care about this man but really don't) will use this for their political game to try everything to hurt Trump and the US. If retaliations cause war and death they don't care as long as it hurts Trump and the US.

Let me ask you? What is your country going to do about it? What are your Leaders going to step up and do? Perhaps maybe your country should step up and take care of this WORLD issue.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 10/19/18 at 06:46:53

"Let me ask you? What is your country going to do about it? What are your Leaders going to step up and do? Perhaps maybe your country should step up and take care of this WORLD issue"

When I ask people for comparative actions like this I always get really strange answers.

It seems in most cases they never considered looking into what their elected officials are doing because the focus is always on the U.S. so much.  There's a lot of justifications for this that come up but they are typically pretty shallow and defensive in their response.

I'd be interested in what Turkey plans on doing.

IP Logged
MShipley
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 10/19/18 at 08:13:29

Eegore wrote on 10/19/18 at 06:46:53:
"Let me ask you? What is your country going to do about it? What are your Leaders going to step up and do? Perhaps maybe your country should step up and take care of this WORLD issue"

When I ask people for comparative actions like this I always get really strange answers.

It seems in most cases they never considered looking into what their elected officials are doing because the focus is always on the U.S. so much.  There's a lot of justifications for this that come up but they are typically pretty shallow and defensive in their response.

It will be interesting to see what Turkey does. The relationship between them and the Saudis are deteriorating. Turkey is becoming more conservative and moving more toward Sharia Law while the Saudis are moving toward capitalism and away from Sharia.

By the way Istanbul is really a nice city. I had some of the best lamb I ever ate there.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #9 - 10/19/18 at 14:59:35

Eegore wrote on 10/19/18 at 06:46:53:

Isn't that just so called, whataboutism? You cannot just say 'but what is your govt doing', while at the same time ignoring the fact that the US has all the power and they use this power to thwart other countries from acting (if possible)

There is no better example of this than the Iran nuclear deal. So what did other countries do, you know the one who like the US signed an agreement that actually had concrete on the ground verifiable results. Unlike say the bs N.Korea 'agreement' that has led to nothing.

Well the EU countries that decided to honour the agreement they made with Iran despite the US and the US then promptly used it power to threaten that any firms still dealing with Iran will be excluded from operating in the US.

Or climate change action which is more of a long term goal, meaning that it's harder to get people alive today to give a darn about the world their grandchildren's children will grow up in. In this case the US actions undermine the entire world.

With power comes responsibility, with strength comes humility. Like it or not but the US has cultivated the concept of leading the world in the right direction even if there are some unsavoury diversions along the way, having done that since WW2, it's almost criminally irresponsible to suddenly say do as we say not as we do.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 10/19/18 at 15:47:53

"Isn't that just so called, whataboutism? You cannot just say 'but what is your govt doing', while at the same time ignoring the fact that the US has all the power and they use this power to thwart other countries from acting (if possible)"

Who's "ignoring" US activity?  I am aware of people acknowledging US activity while asking what other countries are doing.  When I ask for "comparative actions" I am comparing to US activity which means US actions can not be ignored.  I did not mean to convey that I was comparing other countries against other countries but not the US.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #11 - 10/20/18 at 13:21:01

But Eegore, Australia has no clout at all regarding Saudi Arabia, and not only that but Trump has waged a war on journalists in general much like what happens in theocracies or dictatorships. So the blatant murdering of a US permanent resident and journalist inside a diplomatic compound is more than an ordinary State sanctioned murder.

Having said that Australia did not do nothing.

The Australian government has decided it is “no longer appropriate” to attend a summit in Saudi Arabia in light of the killing of journalist Jamal Khashoggi.

Australia’s foreign affairs minister, Marise Payne, announced on Saturday that news of the arrests of 18 Saudi nationals implicated in Khashoggi’s death and the removal of senior Saudi government officials had caused the government to pull out of next week’s Future Investment Initiative in Riyadh

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2018/oct/20/shorten-says-australia...

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 10/22/18 at 05:32:49

Thanks for the link.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/08/24 at 16:41:09

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › 400lb fat guy murders journalist.

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.