Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Who Cares About One Journalist, Right? (Read 113 times)
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Who Cares About One Journalist, Right?
Reply #15 - 10/15/18 at 15:26:25

WebsterMark wrote on 10/15/18 at 15:03:04:
LOL - judge bud is "suffering"?  Please...  How many death threats is he getting?  Is he also not able to go home?

Tell you what; go out to eat with him and see what happens......  maybe you can hook up with Ted Cruz.

Where budweiser brett goes to eat, I have no interest in.  You can bet that he's doing just fine.

I do not believe he was innocent.
Based on nothing but partisan hatred.

No, based on her testimony, his beer drinking and his demeanor in the hearing.  Then, to top it all off, he shows his severe partisanship by going along with trump's televised swearing in.  This guy is bad all the way around.

I actually know people like him.  Where they live.  Who their neighbors are.  How they interact.  None of them have ever had to worry about anything related to money, or their home, or their bills....
I think that's why you particularly hate him so much. He's everything you could never be I guess. Born wealthy, smart, good athlete, lots of friends, good connections and made the most out of it, all the way to The White House and now the Supreme Court.  Your jealous.
(c'mon mark - easy spell check, huh?)

Not at all - you forget that I know those people and they know me.  But that's not the point.  Most of them live in a bubble and people like you think they are something more than average.  Very few of them have a grasp of the real world, and those that do, came from a self-made background.  Most are old money.  The likes of brett and his buds all had college paid for and a six-figure job waiting for them when they got out.  They were predestined for the most part.  Their world intersected very little to that of what most Americans see.

But envy is the last thing I have for people of wealth.  I've seen how these kids were raised.  I've seen what they "worry" about.  Their lives are spent moving the pieces of the chessboard in their favor.  Profit and power over all else.  No exceptions.  I honestly couldn't live that way - I wouldn't want to.  I hate to break it to you, but salesmen and anyone that labors are only a means to an end.  They don't care about those people or their people's families.

I'm quite happy where I am in life and where I'm headed - as if you couldn't tell.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #16 - 10/15/18 at 15:32:11

I'm a terrible speller.

Jealous. You hate them.

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #17 - 10/15/18 at 15:32:26

WebsterMark wrote on 10/15/18 at 14:04:14:
Wow... such compassion...

I honestly don't know how to respond to that.

What a terrible thing to say about someone

....says the guy who didn't give a crap that a man's life and reputation was being destroyed as revenge for a political move he had nothing to do with.....

what an overstatement!!!  Kavanaugh's life was NOT being destroyed, he just wouldn't have gotten a promotion to the Supreme Court, he would have gone back to this job as JUDGE on a powerful Federal Court and kept on living how he was before. NOTHING ELSE.

That's my problem with that crap, such an exaggeration, you sensationalize it to make you feel like some grand injustice was being done, NOT EVEN CLOSE. He'd still have plenty of money for all the beer he wanted.

cry me a river for Kavanaugh....  a rich white man wouldn't have gotten what he wanted... wah!!!! WAHHHH!!! the injustice!!!  

not like he was killed or even being threatened for reporting on a corrupt government.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - 10/15/18 at 15:37:29

WebsterMark wrote on 10/15/18 at 15:32:11:
I'm a terrible speller.

Jealous. You hate them.

No, I'm not.  But you'd like to think that I am.  It makes you feel better I know.

But once again, reality just doesn't live up to your dream.

Sorry mark.

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #19 - 10/15/18 at 15:42:21

Quote:
This guy knowingly put his life on the line to report.

I don't think he was a reporter. Even the US MSM has backed off calling him a "journalist" and are now referring to him as a "columnist". He wrote opinion pieces, which , in the eyes of the Saudi Royals,  were largely  Muslim Brotherhood propaganda. The Saudi Royal family doesn't like the Muslim Brotherhood. They told him to knock it off. He didn't.

Like I said in the disappeared thread that Eu started. Pis*ing contest among the Arabs.

So lets not make him out to be some sort of superhero. "TRUTH, JUSTICE, AND THE ARABIAN WAY !.  Or something.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #20 - 10/15/18 at 16:05:02

T And T Garage wrote on 10/15/18 at 15:37:29:
I'm a terrible speller.

Jealous. You hate them.

No, I'm not.  But you'd like to think that I am.  It makes you feel better I know.

Sorry mark.

Nope, you are jealous. You hate Kavanaugh, you hate the rich. You and Lost sound the same.

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #21 - 10/15/18 at 16:23:46

WebsterMark wrote on 10/15/18 at 15:03:04:
LOL - judge bud is "suffering"?  Please...  How many death threats is he getting?  Is he also not able to go home?

Tell you what; go out to eat with him and see what happens......  maybe you can hook up with Ted Cruz.

I do not believe he was innocent.
Based on nothing but partisan hatred.

the same reason you think Ford is a liar

I actually know people like him.  Where they live.  Who their neighbors are.  How they interact.  None of them have ever had to worry about anything related to money, or their home, or their bills....
I think that's why you particularly hate him so much. He's everything you could never be I guess. Born wealthy, smart, good athlete, lots of friends, good connections and made the most out of it, all the way to The White House and now the Supreme Court.  Your jealous.

Roll Eyes . isn't it sweet how Web is such a slave to traditional cultural values of success....    almost like that's all that matters to him, how much money you make and how much of a success you are, if you aren't successful you might as well be dead according to "Master Web"....   Grin . sh*t, that made me laugh

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #22 - 10/15/18 at 16:26:56

WebsterMark wrote on 10/15/18 at 16:05:02:
I'm a terrible speller.

Jealous. You hate them.

Sorry mark.

Nope, you are jealous. You hate Kavanaugh, you hate the rich. You and Lost sound the same.

yeah you know, it's almost like TT and I actually value people for more than just their success level and how rich they are...   you know, like we actually believe in equality across the classes and not just giving the rich all the benefits in the world.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #23 - 10/15/18 at 16:34:11

LostArtist wrote on 10/15/18 at 15:32:26:
"... a rich white man wouldn't have gotten what he wanted... "

Why are you saying this ? What does the color of his skin have to do with anything ?

And before you said this:
“…  you're just supposed to believe them, they are white guys after all, just believe them..."

Again, both sound like completely, ‘Prejudicial’, statements.

Are you Prejudicial against Kavanaugh, the ‘Kicker of the Pro-Life person, me, JOG ?

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #24 - 10/15/18 at 16:41:36

No, Ford lied.

isn't it sweet how Web is such a slave to traditional cultural values of success....    almost like that's all that matters to him, how much money you make and how much of a success you are

Not at all. You and TT are the ones judging Kavanaugh on the basis of his wealth, not me.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #25 - 10/15/18 at 18:01:32

WebsterMark wrote on 10/15/18 at 16:05:02:
I'm a terrible speller.

Jealous. You hate them.

Sorry mark.

Well, all I can tell you is that you're wrong.  You're entitled to your opinion.  As I am of mine.

You seem to be bitter, a little scared and frustrated that you're not in the majority of Americans.

You see your party as not being popular, nor relevant.

Of course, that's just my opinion.  I don't know who you are, just like you don't know me.

You may want to leave it at that, or you might say something else that you're going to have to apologize for.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #26 - 10/15/18 at 18:52:13

Ha! You're killing me! My party has the White House, both the House and Senate, a majority of Governorships. If you look at a map of county election results, its a sea of Red sandwiched by liberal coast with dots of blue in the inner cities of major population centers.

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #27 - 10/15/18 at 23:47:28

WebsterMark wrote on 10/15/18 at 16:41:36:
No, Ford lied.

isn't it sweet how Web is such a slave to traditional cultural values of success....    almost like that's all that matters to him, how much money you make and how much of a success you are

Not at all. You and TT are the ones judging Kavanaugh on the basis of his wealth, not me.

not judging, just establishing a baseline of reality here. his life is NOT RUINED, because he doesn't get to be a Justice..... far from it.

you are completely blind to his privilege and power already attained, he has NO RIGHT to the Supreme Court, yet you assume it'll destroy his life if he doesn't get it.. phhhhhh, pul lease!  

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #28 - 10/15/18 at 23:48:42

WebsterMark wrote on 10/15/18 at 18:52:13:

Ha! You're killing me! My party has the White House, both the House and Senate, a majority of Governorships. If you look at a map of county election results, its a sea of Red sandwiched by liberal coast with dots of blue in the inner cities of major population centers.

through corrupt gerrymandering of the voting districts, not actual popularity

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #29 - 10/16/18 at 03:50:48

So, I presume that the point of this conversation is no longer to discuss the demise of Mr. Khashoggi, If it ever actually was.
Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/08/24 at 08:47:53

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Who Cares About One Journalist, Right?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.