Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Who Cares About One Journalist, Right? (Read 113 times)
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Who Cares About One Journalist, Right?
10/15/18 at 12:10:32

This is pretty much trump's view on what's going on with Jamal Khashoggi - or rather, what's happened with him.

Not to worry, trump himself said that there's no way he'd jeopardize a $150 billion potential spend to investigate one lousy journalist.

Our president has now said to the world that arms deals are far, far more important than butchered journalists.

Get your head around that one trump lovers.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Re: Who Cares About One Journalist, Right?
Reply #1 - 10/15/18 at 12:26:17

So then.

Giving a pallet load of greenbacks, to a Country that want’s to KILL  Americans is good ?
And having American citizens,  Tortured and then KILLED, is good ?

(Forgot, as long as the, ‘wanna-be King’ did it, it is)

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 10/15/18 at 13:36:56

MnSpring wrote on 10/15/18 at 12:26:17:
So then.

Giving a pallet load of greenbacks, to a Country that want’s to KILL  Americans is good ?
And having American citizens,  Tortured and then KILLED, is good ?

(Forgot, as long as the, ‘wanna-be King’ did it, it is)

Not at all the same thing mn.  You're whole "Obama gave Iran billions is a red herring.  It was due them - it wasn't ours to hold.  But then again, you believe everything you hear on fox "news" so...

In this current situation, our president is putting arms deals ahead of innocent people getting killed by a foreign government.  This reporter was a permanent resident of the US, yet trump does not care.

If you're cool with that, just say so.  No reason for any whataboutism.

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #3 - 10/15/18 at 13:38:23

Little while ago I heard on my car radio that according to cnn the Saudis just said that it was an accident. The guy was killed "inadvertently" during an interrogation. I don't really believe that, but, like I said in the thread about this guy that seems to have disappeared,  I still don't care.

That doesn't mean I want ALL journalists dead.I'm talking specifically about this one guy. He got himself crosswise of some very not nice people and thought he was well known enough to be immune from such nastiness. Mistake.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 10/15/18 at 13:53:24

oldNslow wrote on 10/15/18 at 13:38:23:
Little while ago I heard on my car radio that according to cnn the Saudis just said that it was an accident. The guy was killed "inadvertently" during an interrogation. I don't really believe that, but, like I said in the thread about this guy that seems to have disappeared,  I still don't care.

That doesn't mean I want ALL journalists dead.I'm talking specifically about this one guy. He got himself crosswise of some very not nice people and thought he was well known enough to be immune from such nastiness. Mistake.

Wow... such compassion...

I honestly don't know how to respond to that.

What a terrible thing to say about someone.

Maybe you'd feel different if you had a loved one in harm's way.  This guy knowingly put his life on the line to report.

Seriously old, sleep well with that on your conscience....

SMH

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 10/15/18 at 14:04:14

What a terrible thing to say about someone

....says the guy who didn't give a crap that a man's life and reputation was being destroyed as revenge for a political move he had nothing to do with.....

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 10/15/18 at 14:07:36

oldNslow wrote on 10/15/18 at 13:38:23:

I have no idea what happened. Have not kept up with it. OldNSlow's take might very well be correct.

I do know one thing for sure, reporters think they are a step below Jesus and the Apostles. I’m more than a little suspicious they are gonna use this to someone how say they face the same dangers being in Trump’s America…..   Just wait, you’ll hear it.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #7 - 10/15/18 at 14:13:48

T And T Garage wrote on 10/15/18 at 13:53:24:

But it's OK, when:
American citizens,
are Tortured
and then KILLED,
while asking for help from the then POTUS and HRC.
That is OK with you.    

Yet you 'cry', over a wanna be mobster.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 10/15/18 at 14:32:10

WebsterMark wrote on 10/15/18 at 14:04:14:

What a terrible thing to say about someone

....says the guy who didn't give a crap that a man's life and reputation was being destroyed as revenge for a political move he had nothing to do with.....

Tell us all how terribly judge keg-stand is doing today... then tell us how Dr. Ford is.

There's your answer.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 10/15/18 at 14:35:11

MnSpring wrote on 10/15/18 at 14:13:48:
T And T Garage wrote on 10/15/18 at 13:53:24:

But it's OK, when:
American citizens,
are Tortured
and then KILLED,
while asking for help from the then POTUS and HRC.
That is OK with you.    

Yet you 'cry', over a wanna be mobster.

Any idea what was determined in the years long investigation of benghazi?

Of course you don't.  You just parrot lines from conservative sites and don't care about the actual facts.

All I can say is that you're wrong about it.  Again, that's not on me, that's on you.  You refuse to learn and be taught.

Further, you may want to find out just who Jamal Khashoggi was and what he did.

A mind is a terrible thing to waste mn.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #10 - 10/15/18 at 14:41:31

T And T Garage wrote on 10/15/18 at 14:35:11:
 You refuse to learn and be taught.

A-Yep, that's right !!!!!
I, refuse to be, 'Taught', by someone, who has no ability to see, and understand, how the world functions around them.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 10/15/18 at 14:46:19

Tell us all how terribly judge keg-stand is doing today... then tell us how Dr. Ford is.

I think they are both suffering because they were used as pawns. You care nothing for Kavanaugh's children because he has a conservative idelogy. He was an innocent man caught in a political fight between politicians. One side was willing to destroy him to extract a measure of revenge. And you didn't care.  How do you sleep at night? Better than his kids did for a while I imagine.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 10/15/18 at 14:48:55

MnSpring wrote on 10/15/18 at 14:41:31:
T And T Garage wrote on 10/15/18 at 14:35:11:
 You refuse to learn and be taught.

A-Yep, that's right !!!!!
I, refuse to be, 'Taught', by someone, who has no ability to see, and understand, how the world functions around them.

Says the guy who calls me a he/she.
Says the guy who can't tell the difference between "there", "their" and "they're".
Says the guy who's posts look a lot like ransom notes.
Says the the guy... well mn - all anyone really needs to do is look at your history.  It kinda says it all.

There's no reason for me to have to point it out.  Like I said, your fellow conservatives must love having you in their fold.
(we "lefties" are just as glad you're on their side)

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 10/15/18 at 14:56:43

WebsterMark wrote on 10/15/18 at 14:46:19:

I think they are both suffering because they were used as pawns.

LOL - judge bud is "suffering"?  Please...  How many death threats is he getting?  Is he also not able to go home?

You care nothing for Kavanaugh's children because he has a conservative idelogy. He was an innocent man caught in a political fight between politicians.

I do not believe he was innocent.

One side was willing to destroy him to extract a measure of revenge. And you didn't care.  How do you sleep at night? Better than his kids did for a while I imagine.

I sleep very well at night, thanks.  

Exactly where do you think his kids go to school mark?  Do you have any idea the seclusion they have from the "real world"?  Do you think they go to a public, progressive school?  Do you really think their neighbors aren't the exact same personality/background as justice kegger??

You say you have all this experience in the real world with people, but I have to wonder....

I actually know people like him.  Where they live.  Who their neighbors are.  How they interact.  None of them have ever had to worry about anything related to money, or their home, or their bills....

They have no idea what the real world even is...

The only "suffering" his kids had were in the minds of the likes of fox "news" to sell a narrative.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #14 - 10/15/18 at 15:03:04

LOL - judge bud is "suffering"?  Please...  How many death threats is he getting?  Is he also not able to go home?

Tell you what; go out to eat with him and see what happens......  maybe you can hook up with Ted Cruz.

I do not believe he was innocent.
Based on nothing but partisan hatred.

I actually know people like him.  Where they live.  Who their neighbors are.  How they interact.  None of them have ever had to worry about anything related to money, or their home, or their bills....
I think that's why you particularly hate him so much. He's everything you could never be I guess. Born wealthy, smart, good athlete, lots of friends, good connections and made the most out of it, all the way to The White House and now the Supreme Court.  Your jealous.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/08/24 at 12:00:44

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Who Cares About One Journalist, Right?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.