Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
It's a F*ck you kinda world. (Read 106 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: It's a F*ck you kinda world.
Reply #15 - 10/16/18 at 09:03:16

eau de sauvage wrote on 10/16/18 at 02:18:44:
WebsterMark wrote on 10/15/18 at 17:22:57:
He got Warren to take and release DNA test results that make her look like an idiot. Her nickname will never go away. Trump finished her national political career the way he finished Jeb Bush. She'll never be anything higher than a Senator. If a Dem wins the Presidency soon, she might take a cabinet position, but that's it.

Way to spin WM. He did not 'get' Warren to do anything, she used his racist taunts to create the slickest ad imaginable to announce herself as a candidate for the presidency. As for being stuck with the name Trump gave her. Gimme a break, when he's gone all this childish monikers go with him. Apart from a few people like yourself who seem to thrive on racist taunts. Go figger.

He made her make herself look like an idiot. Her slick ad was a joke. She's got as much chance as Jeb Bush.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #16 - 10/17/18 at 19:52:14

@WM"He made her make herself look like an idiot. Her slick ad was a joke".

So you say, but then your view on who is an idiot seems to be somewhat devalued not only by your posts but your devotion to the loopy president who obviously talks utter and complete bs most of the time.

I'd be interested for you to explain why it was a 'joke', to you.

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #17 - 10/18/18 at 05:55:43

She lied and got caught. Even if I give her the benefit of the doubt and suggest that when she was younger she was just repeating family lore, but once she grew up and before she started scamming her way into jobs using her 'woman of color' pitch, she could have said she was wrong. But no, she doubled down and didn't count on someone calling her out on it. And when Trump did, she showed herself to be in a bubble or something because any idiot could have looked at the DNA report and said not to release it. She's less Indian than I am. Even the Indians told her to stop calling herself one of them. She's a joke. Add her to the list of politicians Trump has destroyed, starting with Jeb Bush.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #18 - 10/18/18 at 20:36:37

@WM

"She lied and got caught."

Let me translate this for those who don't understand Trumpspeak, "Trump accused her of lying but in fact she told the truth and because we cannot spin it we have to say black is white."

She has Native American ancestry. End of story.

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #19 - 10/21/18 at 08:24:23

Sure she does.
Just like nearly everyone else.
She can't get a check in Oklahoma.
Indian people are paid in Oklahoma.
She is as much Indian as I am.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/08/24 at 10:24:22

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › It's a F*ck you kinda world.

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.