Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
what the cons are doing (Read 151 times)
LostArtist
Ex Member

Re: what the cons are doing
Reply #30 - 10/08/18 at 13:23:28

Eegore wrote on 10/08/18 at 10:55:32:
"I wasn't an a s s h o l e when I first started posting here, the conservatives on this board have made me this way, I'd argue with SirMick about religion for days and days, and never turned into this, JOG used to be mildly interesting in some of his posts, conspiracy laden, maybe, but if you didn't take them seriously you could at least be entertained and maybe find a new way of looking at things through them, for YEARS now, everything he posts here is a liberal slam, between JOG, MNsprings and you, you've closed my mind to ANYTHING conservative, I used to be squarely centrist, now because of the hate you three have spread here, I'm proudly liberal, your side has lost all reason, you voted Trump for God's sake, the racist New York womanizing  conman...   and you think the liberal left has lost their mind???   "

Nobody makes you an a s s h o l e, you choose to become one because you choose to not use more productive means of communication.

seems to be working the best of any previous communication attempts, I'd try to talk reason, nuance, even say, just a different point of view, and these jerks just laugh it off and make me out to be the liberal crybaby snowflake...  , say I was delusional, stupid, etc.... this has been going on for years on this forum now, now F them, You want to be reasonable, fine, but trust me, they don't care about anything you say, so why bother?

"between JOG, MNsprings and you, you've closed my mind to ANYTHING conservative, I used to be squarely centrist, now because of the hate you three have spread here, I'm proudly liberal"

If you let three people on a motorcycle forum change your views or values, especially due to anger, then you might want to get out more, talk to people that want to talk instead of tell you that they are right and you are wrong.  I recommend not getting upset to begin with, who cares what anyone else thinks on here, its not like they are out in the world changing policy or law.

yeah, they changed me, I didn't want to BE LIKE THEM, to be that angry, to be that disrespectful, to be callous and rude and proud to be "politically incorrect"   words do actually have power, they can be abusive, and I'm done taking their crap,  so now it's my time to stand up for myself and give it back.

and yes, they are out there in the real world, voting, talking to their friends, trying to persuade others and be opinion leaders in their communities, you think what happens here stays here?  I'm pretty sure the word "libtard" probably started on a board just like this one and now every jerk conservative that wants to demean someone who disagrees with him calls that person a libtard or worse. maybe now they'll see that they create what they hate, they get to reap what they sow.  

how many times have people here tried to regain a civil nature to this board, one side does it for a day, then the other side does it another day, no one ever sticks to it, we can't just discuss issues without casting aspersions on the whole other side and everyone belonging to that side.

these guys just woke me up to how conservatives really are. but don't worry, "I assume, some are good people...."  I know politicians play politics, they lie on both sides, then say only the other side is scum, but I've NEVER seen a side betray their own morals to get power as fast as republicans and conservatives did when they voted for Trump.  if they can betray themselves for power, what do you think they are going to do to us?  

oh and for the record, on topic of this thread, I'm fine with this guy getting charged and going through the legal process and all that, he shouldn't have been violent towards anyone, used to be a time when each side would assume the other side would just agree on that by default, but now when one crazy does something like this everyone takes it as a way to cast everyone on that side in a similar light, "they must all be crazy violet nutjobs..." now painting everyone with a broad brush has now become the standard instead. and no, I don't know which side started doing that first, but that it's done here, no matter how nuanced the actual argument is...  time and time again, instead of talking to each other we just use each other as caricatures of the other side if we dare disagree with each other

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #31 - 10/08/18 at 13:32:54

WebsterMark wrote on 10/08/18 at 10:15:37:
anyone would be better than Trump, Trump puts Trump first only, anything that gets people like you to suck him off is what he does, he must love that white man love...

Tell  you what Lost; I'm going to ignore you and you should ignore me. I sense you've gone a bit to far into this semi-fantasy world of internet forums.

you need some time to go find your balls....  take it

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #32 - 10/09/18 at 06:30:26

"but trust me, they don't care about anything you say, so why bother?"

Why would they care?  This is a motorcycle forum we join by choice.  We don't have to care about anything on here, I certainly don't expect any of you to have personal investment in my thought process.

"yeah, they changed me, I didn't want to BE LIKE THEM, to be that angry, to be that disrespectful, to be callous and rude and proud to be "politically incorrect" "

You changed by choice, or inability to diversify your communication or assessment methods.  Nobody here can "change you" unless you want them to.  I mean if they were physically damaging you then yeah fight back, but words on a forum you choose to join?  People personally attack me on here all the time, and I am 50% responsible for that because I log in and keep typing.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #33 - 10/09/18 at 08:17:50

Gee, IIRC, it wasn't all that long ago that I was told
That's blaming others for your behavior.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/19/24 at 16:46:34

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › what the cons are doing

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.