Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
what the cons are doing (Read 151 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: what the cons are doing
Reply #15 - 10/08/18 at 08:55:05

Hopefully, we will regain our culture.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #16 - 10/08/18 at 08:58:09

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 10/08/18 at 08:55:05:
Hopefully, we will regain our culture.

your culture is YOUR business, America doesn't stand still for you, time goes on, so sad for you.

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #17 - 10/08/18 at 09:01:38

WebsterMark wrote on 10/08/18 at 08:41:45:
I don't think there's any question that Trump divides people like no President ever before. In fact, it's likely he's more divisive that all previous Presidents combined.

That's a fact. It's also not necessarily a bad thing.

I mentioned before, I finally decided to vote for Trump because he was going to divide. I wanted a culture war and I have it.

so, the next time you say that liberals are more violent, remember what you just said here.

do you actually understand Christianity AT ALL??    love they neighbor, the good samaritian, Jesus reaching out the the "untouchables"  Jesus' constant search for peace even while he was being tried to be executed.   if you dare claim to be Christian, I'd advise you to take another look into your soul, if you can find it

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - 10/08/18 at 09:06:54

"I've not come to united, but to divide. I've come to turn a father against his daughter, a mother against her son."

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #19 - 10/08/18 at 09:16:24

LostArtist wrote on 10/08/18 at 09:01:38:
I don't think there's any question that Trump divides people like no President ever before. In fact, it's likely he's more divisive that all previous Presidents combined.

I mentioned before, I finally decided to vote for Trump because he was going to divide. I wanted a culture war and I have it.

so, the next time you say that liberals are more violent, remember what you just said here.

do you actually understand Christianity AT ALL??    love they neighbor, the good samaritian, Jesus reaching out the the "untouchables"  Jesus' constant search for peace even while he was being tried to be executed.   if you dare claim to be Christian, I'd advise you to take another look into your soul, if you can find it

You're clueless..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #20 - 10/08/18 at 09:19:15

WebsterMark wrote on 10/08/18 at 09:06:54:
"I've not come to united, but to divide. I've come to turn a father against his daughter, a mother against her son."

that's what you got???   one passage....  I gave you several sprinkled throughout Christ's life and his teachings, showing a real and potent message about the very nature of Christ and how he wants Christians to behave..... but sure, you got one passage, taken out of context.....  

look into what that means, IN CONTEXT, here I'll help you out:

first, more context:
34 “Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35 For I have come to turn

“‘a man against his father,
   a daughter against her mother,
a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law—
36     a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household.’

37 “Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. 38 Whoever does not take up their cross and follow me is not worthy of me. 39 Whoever finds their life will lose it, and whoever loses their life for my sake will find it. – Jesus (Matthew 10:34-38)

"I believe in this passage Jesus is pointing to a reality that many of us are becoming familiar with: his teachings aren’t exactly popular. Following his teachings? Doing the things that Jesus did? Loving the way Jesus loved? Well, at a minimum that’s going to invite conflict into your closest relationships.

The message of Jesus is summarized by “love God and love others”. While that sounds simple, it’s actually controversial. Loving people will always be controversial.

And that means, should you accept this mission to love the world, it will screw up your relationships. In fact, Jesus claims it will put tension on the relationships most close to you. Your parents, in-laws, children… loving God and loving others can potentially put you at odds with anyone who isn’t ready to love quite as radically as you are."

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/formerlyfundie/what-jesus-meant-when-he-said-i-d...

but if you want to twist that to mean that Jesus wants a culture war....  

I'll pray that you learn love, real love.  

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #21 - 10/08/18 at 09:19:51

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 10/08/18 at 09:16:24:
LostArtist wrote on 10/08/18 at 09:01:38:

You're clueless..

ditto dittohead!

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #22 - 10/08/18 at 09:50:19

Easy there Lost. I'm aware you despise me with the energy of 10,000 burning suns... but take a breath for crying out loud.

I don't need to copy and paste someone's else's interpretation of the passage.  

My point is, I decided I wanted the nuttiness of the leftist arm of the Democratic party on full display and that's what I got. Clearly calling out what the differences are, in the long run, is how progress is made.

Booker, Harris, Feinstein are all very, very bad for the country and for the Democrats. They won't win with them. They're angry all the time. This quest for power is driving them to abandon all pretense of reason.

Trump did that, he drove them to that state. This whole Kavanaugh thing was always about Trump. They were will to sacrifice a man's life, his career, his family, anything to harm Trump.

The Dems will lose in November, or at the very least, not gain what they should. Hopefully they'll learn a lesson and evolve. Remember, Trump was essentially a 3rd party candidate. The Republicans didn't want him but the Republican voters did so they dragged the Republican party leadership kicking and screaming along with them.

You need someone on the Democratic side to do the same. Someone who'll put country first. Someone who'll stop their self-destruction. If they put up Booker, Harris or Warren; they'll be screwed for a long time. I don't know who can rally what's left of historical Democrats in this country.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #23 - 10/08/18 at 10:00:05

I don't know who can rally what's left of historical Democrats in this country.

They've become hysterical democrats.

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #24 - 10/08/18 at 10:11:20

WebsterMark wrote on 10/08/18 at 09:50:19:

Easy there Lost. I'm aware you despise me with the energy of 10,000 burning suns... but take a breath for crying out loud.

you started it

I don't need to copy and paste someone's else's interpretation of the passage.  

My point is, I decided I wanted the nuttiness of the leftist arm of the Democratic party on full display and that's what I got. Clearly calling out what the differences are, in the long run, is how progress is made.

Booker, Harris, Feinstein are all very, very bad for the country and for the Democrats. They won't win with them. They're angry all the time. This quest for power is driving them to abandon all pretense of reason.

as happened with the conservatives, that's how you got Trump

Trump did that, he drove them to that state. This whole Kavanaugh thing was always about Trump. They were will to sacrifice a man's life, his career, his family, anything to harm Trump.

you are WAY overstating that. it was a promotion interview. if he didn't get the promotion he goes on with his rich white man life the way it always was,, that's it, but you had to shove him into the Supreme court, just because he may be innocent doesn't mean he gets rewarded for it. You had other candidates you could have tried, but no, you had to shove this guy in...  this partisan frat boy hack.  

The Dems will lose in November, or at the very least, not gain what they should. Hopefully they'll learn a lesson and evolve. Remember, Trump was essentially a 3rd party candidate. The Republicans didn't want him but the Republican voters did so they dragged the Republican party leadership kicking and screaming along with them.

I doubt that, the blue wave is coming, stronger than ever.

You need someone on the Democratic side to do the same. Someone who'll put country first. Someone who'll stop their self-destruction. If they put up Booker, Harris or Warren; they'll be screwed for a long time. I don't know who can rally what's left of historical Democrats in this country.

anyone would be better than Trump, Trump puts Trump first only, anything that gets people like you to suck him off is what he does, he must love that white man love... better than any of his wives so far, the only thing he's been loyal to

I wasn't an a s s h o l e when I first started posting here, the conservatives on this board have made me this way, I'd argue with SirMick about religion for days and days, and never turned into this, JOG used to be mildly interesting in some of his posts, conspiracy laden, maybe, but if you didn't take them seriously you could at least be entertained and maybe find a new way of looking at things through them, for YEARS now, everything he posts here is a liberal slam, between JOG, MNsprings and you, you've closed my mind to ANYTHING conservative, I used to be squarely centrist, now because of the hate you three have spread here, I'm proudly liberal, your side has lost all reason, you voted Trump for God's sake, the racist New York womanizing  conman...   and you think the liberal left has lost their mind???  

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #25 - 10/08/18 at 10:12:02

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 10/08/18 at 10:00:05:
I don't know who can rally what's left of historical Democrats in this country.

They've become hysterical democrats.

and you were all hysterical conservatives when Obama won in 2008...  wait and see

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #26 - 10/08/18 at 10:13:27

you are WAY overstating that. it was a promotion interview. if he didn't get the promotion he goes on with his rich white man life the way it always was,, that's it, but you had to shove him into the Supreme court, just because he may be innocent doesn't mean he gets rewarded for it. You had other candidates you could have tried, but no, you had to shove this guy in...  this partisan frat boy hack.

wow......   rich white man's life? just because he may be innocent.....  partisan frat boy......

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #27 - 10/08/18 at 10:15:37

anyone would be better than Trump, Trump puts Trump first only, anything that gets people like you to suck him off is what he does, he must love that white man love...

Tell  you what Lost; I'm going to ignore you and you should ignore me. I sense you've gone a bit to far into this semi-fantasy world of internet forums.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #28 - 10/08/18 at 10:55:32

"I wasn't an a s s h o l e when I first started posting here, the conservatives on this board have made me this way, I'd argue with SirMick about religion for days and days, and never turned into this, JOG used to be mildly interesting in some of his posts, conspiracy laden, maybe, but if you didn't take them seriously you could at least be entertained and maybe find a new way of looking at things through them, for YEARS now, everything he posts here is a liberal slam, between JOG, MNsprings and you, you've closed my mind to ANYTHING conservative, I used to be squarely centrist, now because of the hate you three have spread here, I'm proudly liberal, your side has lost all reason, you voted Trump for God's sake, the racist New York womanizing  conman...   and you think the liberal left has lost their mind???   "

Nobody makes you an a s s h o l e, you choose to become one because you choose to not use more productive means of communication.

"between JOG, MNsprings and you, you've closed my mind to ANYTHING conservative, I used to be squarely centrist, now because of the hate you three have spread here, I'm proudly liberal"

If you let three people on a motorcycle forum change your views or values, especially due to anger, then you might want to get out more, talk to people that want to talk instead of tell you that they are right and you are wrong.  I recommend not getting upset to begin with, who cares what anyone else thinks on here, its not like they are out in the world changing policy or law.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #29 - 10/08/18 at 11:26:01

LostArtist wrote on 10/08/18 at 10:11:20:
   the conservatives on this board have made me this way,

OK  Got it.
It’s, someone else’s fault.
Not yours.

Thanks for informing us.
Most certainly then,
that the guy in Toronto who Kicked the girl.
It was not his fault.
It was the fault of the ’sign’ she was caring.

Got it.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/19/24 at 15:26:47

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › what the cons are doing

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.